ITT: Pleb-filters

Am I wrong for not getting this album?

Yes. Literally beat out Atrocity Exhibition as my aoty last year and I love that shit. It's one of the better releases of this decade actually. Up there with MBDTF. You should check it out. Be warned tho, it's somewhat of a grower.

how is this pleb-filter? that's literally normie-tier

Idiot
Try again

captcha: clasic

Great album, takes a while to really settle in with you in my opinion. I think we'll only see praise for this grow and grow over the next few years. It'll end up as one of the acclaimed albums of the decade. Hell I used to hate Frank Ocean before this album.

frank ocean is a mainstream normie-friendly artist

Congratulations. You managed to be even more pathetic than people who think that radiohead is a pleb-filter.

>revealing your power level

this is the worst taste possible

Kys. He's nothing like that. That's why 80% of the white people listening to his music don't get it

Are you sure I'm not just black and really into hip hop?

favourite album in a long time

Blond actually sucks and only exists for plebs to think they are listening to something good

t. Only patrician ITT

channel ORANGE >>> Blonde

no

Sounds like you want to be black

Indeed. He had more creativity in the closet

This. Are people joking calling Blonde patrician?I have no problem with it, but it's not patrician. Every normie in my college was obsessed with it for like a month

Only for true connoisseurs

Normies like it because there's a bi black man making it
Most normies dont actually understand the album, they're just there for the LGBT and black support