Why are niggers so violent?

Why are niggers so violent?

8 years of Obama let them think they can get away with it

angry black man syndrome
>monkey rage

you mean why do they have ape like qualities?

because theyre a lot closer to animals than the rest of us

they are beasts who get agitated over the smallest thing and their animal instincts kick in

like wolves in captivity

Low IQ

RAP

germans couldn't figure out a final solution to the jewish question, and then gave us the porsche and bmw.

i can live with that.

the world can't figure out a final solution to the jiggaboo problem yet gives us nothing in return.

i do not accept that.

Why are so beta cuckburgers ?

socioeconomic forces due to 400 years of oppression /thread you ignorant whiney bitches.

when did being the dumbest person in the thread become "the thing to do" ?

a person who wasnt alive that long ago cannot use the excuse for oppression, its fake excuses. nothing to see with this faggots concert

Because they've only existed in civilized society for a couple hundred years.

lmao nope. Stop playing victim and invent/build something like your white superiors do.

Because of the way they are raised. Shortly after birth, they're taught the consnequences of being "soft." They're also, usually, brought up in less than ideal living conditions. As well as having a shit grasp of racism. Meaning, they believe all white people instantly hate them, because that's how they see their parents (single mother) act, therefore they instantly hate white people in return. My guess is that, that hate is what causes them to lash out with aggresion, needlessly.

This site is full of faggots.
>look, black people are being loud
>oh shit, I guess that automatically means all black people are less superior
It's retarded logic. There is a cause, but you fucks or so blinded by the racist propaganda that distracts the white proletariat from revolution. The republicans, and even many democrats lie to working class whites and hinting that blacks are some how to problem. It's all a ruse, blame the oppression of the proletariat on the blacks. Keep people divided so they don't revolt. Brits did it in India. When will you fucks wake up?

Haha this is some low quality bait y'all

>op trying to bump her own thread

comical.

THIS.

>being this bluepilled on niggers. Admittedly, I believe "nigger" had nothing to do with race, but rather "a way of life."
We all know that not all black people are bad. They can choose to finish high school and to get a real job. But that's not the case, majority of the time.

feffffe

>racist propaganda

Republicans don't even give a shit about race. Any rational black person who is a conservative is embraced by republicans.
The democrats are the ones making black people think it's all republicans and white people in general keeping them in their shit ghettos which makes them not even bother to improve themselves and realise they are the ones keeping themselves down.

Honestly, the media. Blacks sometimes don't have fathers, so they look up to the male figure on television. The fucking rap artist, it's autistic

>hurr durr that's cuz black people are inevitably horrible and subhuman
Nah. It's because they way they get treated in our society.

You let me know what that is...
& I'm not a girl

>the media
This. They are the real enemy. Fucking parasites.
Get over it. It's the only way to heal.

pffffhahaha

>I'm not a girl

well you certainly don't have any balls kiddo, so what do you identify as?

no, they are different. they have higher levels of testosterone and are therefore naturally more violent

/thread

>higher levels of testosterone

Yeah, I've met a few who know how to control it. It's so blissful to meet blacks who beat statistics and stereotypes

This might be helpful for you right now.

Far more blissful to not meet one at all.

Because they have nothing to lose.

Nigga, 20 year olds have higher testosterone then 45 year olds but 20 year olds aren't more violent then 45 year olds.

>20 year olds aren't more violent then 45 year olds
You might want to do some research on that because it's definitely not true.

this is by far the truest !! i've even noticed the change once he was in office.

dem jungle drumsss