Sup Forumsro's of the Chan round table. I would like to submit for nomination a new king...

Sup Forumsro's of the Chan round table. I would like to submit for nomination a new king. My 600lb life's Steven Assanti. He brings the following qualities to the table.
>35+ yo and still has parent takes care of him
>loves doritos, pizza, and mountain dew
>over 600 lbs of pure chan
>plays videya all day and night
>Jacks off to anime
>Raped his younger brother (Wincest)
>Has a serious drug problem
>Racist
>Does Humility Camming to make pizza money
>Spends 99% of his life indoors and naked
>His tubes is called FatBoyGetDown

All hail the King!
His Inauguration Video
youtu.be/dVnX9lXbxqM

Other urls found in this thread:

pridw.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he on that weight loss show?

Yeah he's one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen. In every way

To the Kings Glory!!!
Scrub the King fair maiden, for his fat roll yeast is ripening, and the peasants are hungry.

He raped his brother? No wonder he doesn't like him lel

He ain't dead yet?

Huge faggot, literally raped his younger brother Justin.

Pic related his Highness had butthole dalliances with.

Fuck off steven. Die already.

Nope alive and well.
His Highness is awaiting at his noble Palace. Awaiting gifts from his loyal subjects

313 Sunnyside St.
Houston, TX 77076
Bldg 12 Unit 6

Do you not wish to tongue wash the mythical spaces between his highness' leg rolls?

Father fetch the king Many pizzas. For he hungers, he needs his energy to violate the prince's Anus.

How the fuck did he get so big so fast? The last video I seen of him he was at least walking around and that was just a couple years ago.

How much food do you eat to balloon up that big? I eat a slice of pizza and Im stuffed and cant even look at more food...

He also has inclinations to become a trap. Swears he already has the tits for it

I aspire to be this kind of guy

Theres literally no evidence to back up your statement.

A noble aspiration indeed young squire

how, he's just lard

his legs are purple

Says who? Why do you think the young prince hates the king so much? Even in the show he admitted to abuse.

When they were younger. Now the King only needs to use his own fat roll to satisfy his sexual needs.

why hasn`t that leg been lopped off already?

Going by the show title,(if he's 600lbs on the dot) if he wanted to lose weight just by sitting on his ass all he has to do is cut his calorie intake.

600 (his weight) X 12 = 7200 (calorie intake daily to maintain his weight)

If he cut 500 calories out of his daily intake, he'd lose a pound a week. If he cut 1000 calories daily, he'd lose 2 pounds a week...

How would he even get his probably tiny cock into his brother's lard-surrounded asshole? I call fake.

It is the crowning natural glory of the king. WOULD YOU SHAVE THE LIONS MANE? HOBBLE THE HORSES GALLOP?
Nay good sirs.

They were much younger when the king didn't know the value of his royal seed.

Nay sir some foul tiny Iranian wizard is trying to steal the Kings Glory with his gastric magic.

>what happens to foul wizards in Africa

The color of nobility

he looks like a big pile of pizza dough

Ethan Hawks has really let himself go

His favorite meal

His address!!!!

what kind of loli is this? pridw.com

All Hail!!!

The best kind.

He raped his brother? Proof?

Go ask him in person
313 Sunnyside St.