Ima leave this here, and you military worshiping faggots can fuck off

Ima leave this here, and you military worshiping faggots can fuck off.

bump

if they reasoned why Hitler would've made us die

Hahah this samefag bumping his own thread

>be me
>be a veteran
>consider OP to be correct

This. We need to stop being the mediator. If Europe or the Middle East is in turmoil, it's their problem. Why do we pay for their shitty policies?

Shut the fuck up you nigger faggot

found the coward who never joined the military

>found the Sick Call Ranger

yea okay mhm quality opinion

Kys op

>be me
>not a ranger
>never went to sick call, because I already had bottles and bottles of motrin 800

Lmao just got out of A school, aircraft electrician or AE rate. Knowing I have learned a valuable trade, get free college, piss off fags like you, and help kill people makes me rock hard.
So please continue, but keep in mind my Dick can only get so hard

It's really too bad it's so small.

same. vet. i guess i'm glad for the experience, but it didn't make me a better man--it certainly didn't make me a hero--and I'm glad it's over.

also, for anyone who believes the military needs to be rebuilt, shut up. it may need to be reorganized, retrained, and rethought, but it doesn't need more money.

lol have fun retiring with a bullet in your head and leaving your wife and 5 kids daddyless because your too stupid to realize your a pawn in a game of oil. How are YOU not a coward, you fucking normie simp?

>Your job is to get shot at
>Get shot at
WAAAAAA I NEED A MEDAL

Meanwhile, while your "protecting our country", your wife is being cucked by giant nigger stallions, such as myself.

I'd be willing to bet that less than 1% of the people enlisted in the military have confirmed kills.

You're forgetting about the millions of enlisted schmucks who do nothing but work in the mess hall, or refuel and fix the vehicles, or MP around the base

Not to mention the officers who do nothing but sit on their ass and jerk off.

Welcome to the age of propaganda, don't dare disparage these paid thugs, you'll be branded a traitor and worse.

duh, this is why good people don't join the miliary

veterns are dangerous people too, just check the stats

>Hey man, I don't want you to kill people or get killed.
>Why do you hate the USA?

We need violence in the world...The USA needs war. Wars provided power that America needs in the world....Stop bitching.

found the literal murderer

i hope you sleep well at night, pig fucker

Baby's first youtube conspiracy theory video

For starters. They join to defend this country. Also they do not join to help the corporate machine. The politicians that people like YOU that are so fucking retarded, keep sending them over to die for the machine. It is their choice. They are basically a tool. When you buy a knife, it is you choice what to do with it. You can use it to cut your dinner or you can use it to kill someone with. The knife didn't decide what it was to be used for because it is a tool to be used. How it is used is up to the fucker wielding it.

you just contradicted yourself numerous times

You are the men in Suits and ties puppets. Sorry. Had lots of veterans personally say that its not worth joining the army. Youre fighting a rich mans war for their own interests and brainwashing you saying "do it for your country " lol wouldnt fight for this joke of a country

veteranfag here
completely agree
decided not to re-enlist bc it became so obvious that the US military had fuck all to do with national security
and was purely a tool for corporate greed and political ego stroking