Roll Sixx dubs and I'll post a voice clip of myself and where this meme originated

Roll Sixx dubs and I'll post a voice clip of myself and where this meme originated

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/03/15/Ancient-Log-of-Shit-Text-Published-for-the-First-Time-Since-Discovery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checkem

Blumpfon

NOW!

It's not even a meme you fuckrod. It's literally just the same dumb faggot posting the same dumb thread over and over again with no originality or comical value whatsoever. We've all made the effort to ignore it. It is not popular. It is not used on other forms of media. It was not a successful attempt, and when it's gone, every single one of us will be glad and we'll forget it ever existed because it is fucking lame and nobody care. It isn't even good shock humor, it's just pitiful.

So fucking creamy

Grow up.

Isn't Nikki Sixx like patient zero for the AIDS virus?

Testing something. Dont reply to this post

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

what?

Hey dumbass, that was an actual story board illustrated by the actual creators of Rugrats as a joke/out of boredom. You'd know that if you sucked a creamywarm log of shot from Andy Sixx's asshole.

Logged but we need sixx dubs.

Rolling for a creamdream

warm log of shit

Bump

I need to know the origins since I spend a quarter of my day posting these. Pls double sixx's logged

op will not deliver. this meme is retarded. op is retarded. fuck you, op

It's worth a try keep rollan

You know what? Fuck the origins. Ive got something better

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav

Better link

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/03/15/Ancient-Log-of-Shit-Text-Published-for-the-First-Time-Since-Discovery

Logging on

ITT: Circle jerking lonely faggots, summer fags, and newfags galore.

Bump

probably originated from your shitty friends and you a shitty person, you all have shit taste btw

Butt hurt anti log shill detected