Are we even going to successfully convince her to feed herself to an anaconda?

Are we even going to successfully convince her to feed herself to an anaconda?

Bump for info

Her name is Alyssa Welch and for the past year Sup Forums has been trying to convince her to become snake food. It began with emails, then DM's and public comments but they all get removed and blocked. One early instance a few anons managed to stay at it for about and hour and her followers saw it but she shrugged it off and blocked us. Recently an user watched one of her q&a live streams and asked for her opinion on snakes. She then asked bluntly "are you one of the snake poeple?" He is but played dumb and asked who they were. She said "a group of people who keep trying to get me to feed myself to a snake". Now this was a public livestream with a few hundelred viewers and she talked about it playfully in detail.

And before you ask why:
>100 lbs
>5'1"
>slim but great ass
>vegan
>extreme environmentalist
>naive as fuck

Wouldn't this kill her? Did you or Alyssa talk about that?

Sure, any day now

If she isn't regurgitated yes, she will either run out of air or be digested alive
Have you been here before?

I want her to be digested. There to be a microphone with her so we can hear her talk about her final hours while inside the beast. We could hace a timelapse of her bumps turning into one single squishy bump.

You should tell her this irl

How big dem boobies, user?

Bump

For her height and weight, big

But overall average

Why not pay her to do it?

Good idea

Feet pics

A little here. She doesn't have anything great

Best one

Bump

Another bump

It would be fun to talk to her about it

About what?

Being asked over and over again for the past year to be snake food

Do you think she'd like the feeling of the esophagus walls massaging every inch of her body?

I'm probably alone here but who else would actually pay her to do it?

Personally I'd pay her what ever she asked for

>yfw she admits being snake chow is her fantasy

>paying someone to kill themself

It would throw her up

It would be cute however to have her know shes going to be digested and shat out