Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

0/10

Holy shit this reminds me of that guy with the ogre hand in the basement. Can anyone share that thread?

I remember getting my first Rolex, at 17. No one cares, now go fuck yourself with that bloated hamfist and see yourself to the 404.

one tubby fat fuck got a watch he didn't earn. This is why God doesn't love you. Just like your real dad.

At least you got a non shit Rolex.
Omega and Invicta are the true master race watches.

god your fat, cant believe they made a band big enough

Invicta? Are you for real... that's like saying Timex

...yeah

dat fukin stay puf i cant even

I should of specified the Porsche design watches they used to make a while back where dope.

>Buy one rollex
>"OH JESUS ,IM RICH "
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA,Of a pass in / biz / my dear, the money that you spent on this rolex is the money that I am earning now, maybe even tripling by clicking on 2 buttons hahahahahahahahahaha, oh my,

Jesus Christ, this guy again. Its fake. Just like it was last week. And if you were gonna spend actual money, buy something that fits. They will fit it to you, add links before your hand becomes necrotic.

Just stop posting in these bait threads and eventually his autisum will pick some new pasta to post

You can get those in mexico for $5 not a real rolex. The military bought my grandfather a rolex submariner because he needed it for diving. And you can get those fake "rolex" submariners in mexico for $5. Its not a real rolex unless i see every inch of it. BTW the rolex my grandfather had gotten from the military i now own. so i guess i can say i own a genuine rolex submariner with my name engraved into it "we have the same name".

>Be other day
>in tech store
>just buying new headset
>technerd ahead in line
>taking forever
>decide to get closer
>wearing a bluetooth earpiece with microphone, a smartwatch, and carries a big backpack
>he wants to buy a Fitbit
>asking insanely many questions
>''whats the battery life, i wouldnt wanna have to charge it twice every day haha''
>''Oh its three days? thats good, what about GPS can it track my movements any well?''
>''How well does this fitbit record bumping movements in comparison to other gadgets that counts steps?''
>minutes later
>''Oh yea this seems like a cool fit, whats the price?''
>whatever
>''oh well i cant buy it now i gotta get my economics under control first before i buy new tech, cya''

Jesus you are a fat fuck did you have to buy two extension bracelets to fit that around your wrist?
I bet the only reason you bought it is cause you were offered a free bucket of KFC.

1) that Rolex is fake
2) reverse image search proves you don't own said Rolex since that pic is from like last year
3) ur a poorfag
4) OP is massive fag