How do I get myself committed? I belong in a mental home, I have so many things wrong with me, I'm borderline autistic...

How do I get myself committed? I belong in a mental home, I have so many things wrong with me, I'm borderline autistic, schizophrenic, sociopathic, and bipolar, I do not belong in society, I've always had good jobs including managing restaurants which is what I'm doing now but my mental illnesses get in the way, I'm also divorced and a severe alcoholic, been to rehab 3 times, twice before I met her and once after she left me, a mental institution just seems like the best place for me, my family hates me how do I get in

Start eating your own shit.

I also have hallucinations and dreams about murdering people, I even have a john Wayne gacy tattoo

Oh ok

If you're in the US, you cant. There aren't enough mental health facilities. Just go be homeless and crazy like the rest of our castoffs.

before you keep self diagnosing yourself, try not to sound like a fucking idiot. There is no such thing as borderline autistic

Call them up and commit yourself?

Ok enough of of this fat motherfucker

call 911
say you're gonna kill yourself

thats literally all it takes

I'm not self diagnosing you fucking stupid bitch

Call 911 and say you are going to kill yourself.

But as someone who has done time in the psych ward, be warned, it's boring as all fuck.

Go to the nearest emergency room and tell them you feel you're in danger of hurting yourself or others. Should get you a nice stay in the local cuckoos nest where you can get treatment. Best of luck man, they're not fun places.

Yeah that just got like 6 cops over here and nothing happened already tried that

no respected medical professional would ever say the words borderline autistic. It simply is not a thing, faggot

Shooting?

You're not borderline autistic, or sociopathic, the first doesn't exist the second would mean you wouldn't care that you are a drain on everyone around you.

Walk into a MH facility and fork over a couple grand a day to stay there. Problem solved user.

Ok, tell that to my doctor or simply Google it you fucking idiot

You talk like a fag and your shits all fag

You don't, welcome to America

You need to be committed more than I do Jesus Christ

Start eating that shit, OP

Got any pictures of your ex wife?

Try going to europe, probably easy to get committed over there. Really nice prisons in Norway, could get thrown into jail there and get great mental health treatment there.

You still have some miles to go.
> Are you a meth head?
Are you a tranny?
Are you /our man/?

out of every known serial killer, you chose that panzy?

>pansy
>37 raped and tortured teen boys
Ok

do it again. and again. they'll have to take you in eventually

Just a few

Titties

You sir need to get a life

>teen boys

panzy

She's ugly as shit.

So are you, and at least 400 lbs more

I know how you feel but unlike you I am going to mold shit into steel.

You didn't see pictures of me. But I saw pics of her ugly ass.

I don't need to, anyone who spends his entire life photoshopping himself onto thousands of pictures has to be a 500+ neckbwaed

Diagnosed all this yourself, huh? Stop making shit up for sympathy and excuses. You're not mentally ill, you're just a fucking loser.

Fuck you you stupid bitch I never said I diagnosed myself you fucking stupid fat piece of shit

>himself
Not only are you a fag. You're a newfag.

KeK

Don't act like that's not you you fat fucking piece of shit, kill yourself already loser

I'm completely open about my sociopathic and alcoholic views and tendencies. While a few get a kick out of it "lol dude tells how you really feel" the rest just leave me alone. Be honest to yourself without completely giving in to your tendencies and you'll be fine. Push that angry shit down, push it out of your head entirely. It's hard to do but you've got to do it to survive. Being hopped up on drugs licking crayons for the rest of your days is no way to live. Learn to understand your moods and personality shifts and use it to your advantage, don't be the victim of it.

Good Lord how many pictures have you photoshopped you fat fucking loser piece of shit, goddamn I thought i was bad but you have shown me there is FAR worse out there

Calm down, mad fag.

Keep it up you're only saving me harder

You didn't have to say it. We can tell.

Congrats you sad bastard you inadvertently saved me and almost turned me normal for realizing that there is someone out there who is 50 times.more autistic, fat, retarded, and sociopathic more than me, live long you sad sad degenerate

No problem, OP

This.
Its gets you a 72hour visit to the locked psych unit of the hospital here.
Then you can tell the doctors what's wrong.

Serious question, how much do you weigh and how long is your beard? You have to be a grandmaster wizard at this point

OP is a fag

What is Asperger's?

I weight 175. I like to be clean shaven. Why OP. You want to date me? you pathetic faggot.

Yea i do, you fag

This user is correct, it's a 5150.

Me again.
Once you're in the psych unit, stay away from the niggers. Staff as well as patients.
If you smoke, hide your cigs. Sneak your smoke breaks. If anyone finds out you got cigs, there'll be a line outside your door.

Keep em coming you glorious autistic fatlord

That's autism.

Besides that's what b stands for, borderline autist, because everyone here is.

Don't forget to tell the doctors in the nuthouse how gay you are.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE LIKE 571 YOU DYSLEXIC AUTISMO

The only good thing posted in this thread. Learn to control your dark side and use it to your advantage (aka harmlessly influencing people, etc)