WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

youtu.be/NFB4eZSVgBE?t=117

loooks shit
not even going to watch the trailer
but you made me laugh op

CRASHING THIS PLANE

>Kinocheck International

>Sadako is the ghost of a victim of modern media
>Samara is your usual lieutenant of army of Satan

Why are Japanese so atheist and so based

If I cut those bangs will you die

loooks shit
not even going to look at the poster or watch the trailer
but you made me laugh op

Holy shit that movie looks like an absolute piece of shit.

why do they keep making remakes

the opening scene with the TV looked exactly like the Scary Movie parody of the original movies, top lol
There are some great scenes in there, I'm mirin and will probably torrent it

Suicide squad with famous horror film monsters? Sounds like something out of Rick and Morty

>trailer tells you to give it a positive rating
>shitty CGI
>fucks its own logic by endangering any entire plane worth of people instantly instead of seven days
White people need to stop trying to do J-horror when they don't actually grasp what and why the Japanese did with their horror.

its the natural extension of all the crossover vs. movies

This.
Americans completely misunderstand Nips and their horror.
Just stop.

holy shit that looks terrible, you can really tell how much Verbanski loved the first film and after that nobody had the talent to top it

At least those behind The Ring 2 had the sense that the reason The Ring is scary is because it isolates the protagonist(s) with this malevolent ghost. It creates the atmosphere of dread, but this movie is like "wouldn't it be awesome if Samara crashed this plane with no survivors lol" that isn't horror at all. That's action, they can't even get that right and not only can they not get that right, they highlight it in their fucking trailer as if it was one of their better decisions they made in the movie. The people behind this were completely retarded, all of them.

>A young woman becomes worried about her boyfriend when he explores a dark subculture surrounding a mysterious videotape said to kill the watcher seven days after they have viewed it. She sacrifices herself to save her boyfriend and in doing so makes a horrifying discovery: there is a “movie within the movie” that no one has ever seen before...
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

the problem is they aren't really interested in making a 'good' horror like you think they are, they just want to make a 'omg so scary' movie that's just casual-friendly enough to fill the theaters with people who don't really enjoy horror movies that much, but still like to be entertained.

>still watching tapes

Serves those idiots right, this would never happen with the Sony Blu-Ray (tm)

I don't understand what made you think of Suicide Squad of this trailer for a new The Ring movie, but Universal is doing ecactly that.
They are doing a shared universe for movie monsters. First one was Dracula Untold. Next one will be The Mummy. Then Frankenstein, Wolfman and then all of them together against monster hunter Van Hellsing.

>all these fucking contrarians itt
This looks way doper than the new Blair Witch

You don't need to fill out the name field in order to post on this site, Mr. Reddit.

Will it be Sadako or will it be the new Sadako x Kayako fusion monster?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Ring™ Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I CANT BE LEGALLY ARRESTED FOR RAPING A GHOST RIGHT GUYS

Of course not

I'm confused. Is this the ring vs grudge movie, or is this just another ring movie?

the ring vs the grudge already happened in japan. This is a new US movie

What is this from, backdoor sluts 9?