WHat does Sup Forums think of lil uzi vert? I bump

WHat does Sup Forums think of lil uzi vert? I bump.

Drooling ooga booga that can't tie his shoes, let alone fire an uzi.

Filthy unevolved monkey with an unexistent sense of musical taste.

As if that's different from any other dindu?

xxxtentation lookin ass

Lil uzi has a couple good songs
So does x

I like him when he sings and had a good best I can bump too. I saw him in concert last year with gucci it was tight but he didnt do enough songs only like 3or 4...he hasn't been relevant recently, haven't seen him drop an album since gucci colab, and he's not on a track with anyone else I listen too.... I wouldve bet on him last year on up and coming, but this year he's silent

Reginald! fetch my hunting rifle...

Xo tour Llif3 is lit tho

not being edgy, I seriously don't like him as an artist or person. I like rap, but $uicideboy$, Montana of 300, even fuckin Ski Mask the Slump God outdoes him. He just bites other styles

I think suicideboys is in another kind of subgente than lil uzi is

I love suicide boys but not sure how you can enjoy ski mask more than uzi lol. a lot of uzis music is trash but there's a couple goodns

Lil Uzi Vert-- liluzivert-- lil u 'c' fert -- Lilucifer-- just sounds like something.

Also guys a question: what do you think of the hype hiphop genre? Take into consideration artists like xxxtentacion, suicideboys, night lovell, ski mask, etc. Do you think it is overhyped? Mainstream? Thoughts?

Such good taste such better for not liking

Never heard of him. But I would assume he is a complete nigger. Probably would not like him.

Lucifer- also chek'd

New "hip-hop" is trash, but then so's old hiphop. It's just niggers bragging about being degenerate and niggerish.

No it sounds cool so I like it, that's it. people act like there's a book rappers have to follow in order to be good. but that's just like, your opinion man

>he just bites other styles.
boy xxxtentacion literally took the cadence for look at me from one of uzis songs.

SUPER SAIYAN

Whats with the influx of these homosexual rappers with gay ass colored shit in their hair?

yo whats the song where they say my bush is bad and gucci

this nigga is a satanist

more like Lil negro stench

young thug is the goat