CONFESSION THREAD!

CONFESSION THREAD!
confess your worst sins, or the worst things you've ever done.

My best friend raped me. I was at his house in a weekend, we were smoking weed. We got really high, then, he started talking shit.
I'm not really sure how it happened. He got up and forced me to suck his cock.. I couldn't consent. I tried to stop it, but he kept forcing it. It wasn't nice.
We hadn't been talking since then.
When the marijuana passed out, he couldn't believe what he did.

A confession implies you yourself did something wrong at a point where you had the choice.

Did you?

I masturbated with my best friend's girlfriends panties and bra.

I routinely masturbate and do drugs in the bathroom while on the job.

I fantasize fucking my coworkers on a daily basis.

Sounds like your friend is a fag and thinks if he can blame it on the weed, he can get off free.

Same thing happened to me, except it was consensual. Lost the v card last week and we went mia on each other since loll

Literally all of that is circumstantial and not a big deal.

I don't think deliberately masturbating with my best friend's girlfriend's panties and bra is circumstantial, but if that's what you think. I don't feel guilty.

My moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car.

M or F?

>Me be 21
>Go to Canada for a trip
>Pick up girl off street
>says she need help and running away from boyfriend
>my dumbass believes her
>take her back to hotel
>we both get drunk
>i say i wanna fuck, she says to use a condom so i go to get one
>i come back and shes asleep
>shake her to wake her up
>she barely wakes up and says shes too tired
>i take her clothes off anyway
>she starts pushing me away but not very strong
>i fuck her anyway
>tightest pussy i've ever fucked
>next morning she tells me shes 15
>wants $200 or she goes to police
>dont believe her so take purse and check ID
> she doesnt even have license, just temps.
>shes really 15
>i give her $50 and drop her off on the street
>wtf just happened

I was able yo open my best friend fb and went into the messeges between im and is gf. She had sent im nude pics of her and i was able to download them. I jerked of a coupme of them to her.

I did fake pics on photoshop and sent them 2 or 3 times to them anonymously

Why don't you go take a seat...

Hard to pick.

>Be me, around 5~7.
>Asian male.
>Regularly get dropped off at Day Care.
>Not very official. Mostly just some lady's house where she watched over 4-5 kids along with her own kids.
>One of the older kids corner me in the bedroom and take off their pants.
>Hard to recall all details, but I remember putting his flaccid dick in my mouth.
>Also remember being ordered to kiss his butt cheeks.
>I definitely remember thinking "I guess this is what white people do"
>Definitely remember pulling my own pants down to show them what this little ninja was packin'
>Expected to get my dick sucked too.
>Wasn't sexual.
>More exploratory.

>I couldn't consent
Fuck off

>Still me, now around 10~13.
>Hang out with asian dude straight off the boat.
>He brings his younger brother around to hang too. Just 2 years younger.
>One day they sleep over.
>My curiosity never left from when I was in that Day Care.
>It was only deepened by another young encounter that I didn't go into.
Quick flashback - I was 6~8ish, friend of the family had a 8~11 daughter who I knew was 'retarded' (to use 90's terms).
We played Doctor, and I finally got to know what the other side was packin'.
>Back to the sleepover.
>Both are asleep in my room.
>know being gay was 'bad' but I couldn't help. I wanted to explore more.
>I was too young to know where to look, but old enough to know I was doing something wrong.
>I crept onto the floor to lay beside the younger bro.
>Figured, if older bro woke up, that's no good.
>Younger bro would at least be easier to shush and more likely to not say anything or even remember.
>I pull down his pants and am impressed. Lil ninja was my size if not bigger.
>Place it in my mouth and let it swirl around. He still nappin'
>makemymonstergrow.jpg
>Dude gets a hard-on. I freak out for a second, but he's still asleep.
>continue to suck him off for a few minutes, getting to know the feeling.
>dont know about cumming yet, so I don't finish him off, just stop after getting bored.
>Never talked about this with anyone.

>Still Me. wow!
>13~14 now.
>went to the motherland for the summer w/ mom.
>hop from cousins place to cousins place.
>one night, a younger cousin, much younger than I were, were assigned to the living room together, along with her even younger brother.
>Hard to pin a number on her, but lets just say 12.
>spent the past few years wondering what was wrong with me.
>recall the daycare diddling, playing Doctor w/ a mentally handicap, and the sleepover suckoff.
>concerned I might be overly sexual for my age, too innocent to know about the other real fucked up shit people go through.
>jetlag made my sleep schedule fucked up.
>MFW I realize that little cuz is beside me, dead asleep.
>run my hand up and down her leg.
>at the time, I knew it was wrong. But I was curious af, and couldn't help myself.
>nudged at her mound a few times, feeling around outside her pants.
>told myself to stop.
>successkid.jpg
fastfoward a week
>we're all together at a seaside motel.
>this time the aunt is beside me.
>shit. now this is a real woman.
>pull the same shit on her.
>MFW she has a skirt on, and I can reach right on up.
>My hand moves on its own like a horny possessed creep.
>I pull aside her panties and gently caress.
>I feel her pubes and get turned off a little. I have never experienced someone else's pubes before.
>I stop and pull away.
>Never spoke about this before either.

everything about this story was stupid. you, the girl, the hotel, the drinking. all of it.

are you just a walking, talking factory of poor life choices or what?

>Be Me, still. skip ahead to mid 20's.
>weird pseudo-pedo phase pretty much behind me.
>thankgod.jpg
>realized I was into some weird kinky shit like secret-keeping and domination.
>good recipe for affairs.
>broke up w/ this southasian/white mixbreed chick that I've been dating for 3.5 years.
>Because I had cheated on her w/ an ex and realized I found the gf kinda boring.
>Bit of a Tumblrite, but fine, FINE body. No complaints on the form.
>soft girly abs/flat tummy. perky b-cups. long hair. big eyes. light and petite, and slowly getting into bdsm.
>only issue? adverse to bodily fluids, low sex-drive and the white genes made her pits and tits smell rank.
>She was obsessed w/ cleaning herself so usually not a problem.
>Sucking on her tits would leave a real shitty onion taste in my mouth sometimes.
>Anyway, after dumping her and getting back w/ my ex (unofficially), she messaged me.
>begged me to come back to her and that she can be a good girl and that she would let me do whatever i wanted.
>yeahright.jpg
>I took her up on her offer one night.
>she drove over and we got in my car, to find a place to park.
>She tells me that she's missed me and begins to cry as she reaches out for me.
>I try to push her aside, but I'm loving the attention, submissive behavior, and would be lying if I didn't say i thought she was super sexy.
>We make out.
>Her lips are hot from the biting, swollen and soft. Wet w/ tears and salty from the snot.
>I didn't mind.
>I start to grope at her tits, remembering why I stayed w/ her so long.
>But she promised me anything I wanted.
>unzip my pants and press her down to my crotch.
>No hesitation. She takes my dick in her mouth.
>diamonds.jpg.

cont.

Poor life choices? kek.. I never said i regreted my choices

Who do you think you are anyway? Some virgin who makeshis life choices based on anonymous people on 4chn

cont.
>She was very adverse to blowjobs before, but now was eager to please and prove that she was worth it.
>I finger her from behind, digging deep into her jeans to reach her pussy lips.
>decide to get bold and back up a bit to slip my wet finger into her asshole.
>She winces and cries a little in pain.
>dontgiveafuck.jpg
>I continue to finger her ass as she starts to deep throat me. I'm pretty impressed.
>But that's not enough for me.
>This girl called me abusive, spread lies about how I forced her into sex, which is ridiculous because we rarely ever got to.
>Besides, when we did, she always initiated, and she was always happy afterwards.
>We had safety words, we had watched 'aftercare' videos together, she nearly indoctrinated me into being a full on beta bitch.
>So fuck this shit.
>I go alpha beast mode and rip her head off my dick, tossing her body to the side and pulling her pants off.
>Her slender body in that steamy backseat in the moonlight still gets me hard sometimes.

He said your choices and judgment were piss poor, whether or not you regret them is irrelevant.

And no, just because there are people here who don't need to kidnap children to have sex, doesn't mean they don't have sex.

cont.

>I position myself in the center of the seat and place her on top. Shimmying her body onto mine, carefully sliding my grossly wet dick right into her ass.
>It was the tightest thing I've ever fucked.
>She may have let me fuck her ass before, but never more than a handful of pumps at a time.
>this time she bit her lips and let me run the show.
>I slapped her a few times, and she slapped me back. It was the best sex I ever had w/ her.
>I thrust myself into her again and again, then decided to treat her like the garbage she clearly wanted to be thought of as, and slipped out of her ass and went straight for her pussy.
>If I had a condom, I would have came soon after that.
>alas, I didnt'. So I instead took her ragdoll body and forced her to go back down on me, letting her mouth fill up.
>she held it for a minute before opening the side door to spit it out. I slapped her face when she came back and told her she is not to waste my seed.
>I felt so good getting to live out some humiliation/bdsm fantasy I clearly didn't realize I had.
>Afterwards, we got some fastfood as was our old couples routine from when we dated.
>We made out a little more after that and just talked freely.
>I told her that we can't do it again.
>She promised to keep it a secret.
>Then she asked "If you could cheat on me, why can't you cheat on her, WITH me?"
>Shegotmethere.jpg
>"Because I love her."
>"oh."
>we parted soon after that.
>a few days later she started texting me again.
>I told her that if she was gonna text, she should at least sext me some pics.
>I felt like a highschooler again.
>We arranged a meetup so I could return some of her vidyagame guides.
>I was ready for a repeat performance. And she was clearly game. But she had rules this time.
>So I played her game for the next few meetups, but each time more rules.
>By the end I told her that if she messaged me again, I would only berate her until she realized what a mistake it was.

my friend's girlfriend is an overweight annoying neet and a fucking stupid bitch. She's one amazon purchase away from being a hoarder.

She has an unbelievably messy house. One day I got curious and went through her underwear left in the bathroom, and god help me her scent made my dick harder than it's ever been in my entire life. Like harder than when I was a teenager.

I've stolen like 30 pairs of her dirty panties and a couple of bras. I fuck them regularly, and I'm probably going to fuck a pair tonight.

I also snooped around and found some loose sd cards and usbs. Found a couple of nudes. No I won't post them.

She still has an unbelievably shitty personality, but every time I hang out I try very hard not to steal any more of her underwear. God damn it's the hardest thing I've ever done.

cont.
>My gf at the time found out I fucked her, but could only confirm the one time.
>She threatened me w/ crazy eyes and I never felt more scared for my life.
>She had that joker grin and wide crazy eyes.
>amistakewasmade.jpg
>Ex kept texting me though. Started to send nudes and asking for some.
>over the next few weeks I would order her to do x y or z and she would do them, in exchange for vids of me jacking it and cumming to her.
>If she sent me a non sext pic, I would ignore her for the rest of the day.
>Eventually I convinced her to send me pics w/ her face in them.
>And finally, pics of her spread eagle, with a smile.
>and so I knew I had exploited her in everyway she claimed I had in the past.
>And I knew then and there, I was finished with her.
>the end

Sooooooooo where are the pics?

Pics or gtfo

Nice. This is of the ex ho?

I like this one since she took it at her , then-boyfriends' place.

She's quite beautiful. Willing to show face?

Another from her bf's.

She was an alright person all things considered.

Treated like shit by her fam, always saw me as support at the time.

I feel bad thinking about it now but yanno, people grow up.

i didn't kidnap her. she got in my car willingly.. the only thing i don't want is a kid in Canada somewhere...

Plus, she totally enjoyed it. She kept saying sorry every time i would thrust inside her... Damn Canadians.

Somethings are better kept just for me.

Sweeter that way.

Understandable dude. Thanks anyway

Here's a compromise though, since I know ya'll are just some horny boys.

This was a fun 3 parter

That's pretty contradictory to your initial post. Should probably get your story straight and try again next thread

One of my faves

Another fave. I really liked this position

Part 2.

More fun w/ toys ;)

Did he touch your penis?

This one I recall she just wanted to show me that she shaved.

Also last one of the set I can share.

"pick up girl off street" doesn't mean i literally lifted her off the ground and threw her into car.. jeezus christ. how fucking retarded are you?

I have anonymously, on tumblr sent very explicit things to her because I want to fuck her, however the feelings are unrequited. I've pretended to be someone else and try to get her to send me nudes but it never happend.

got a link to her tumblr?

Thanks user for the good story!

Major crush on my friend's sister.
She was literally the girl next door. We hung out all the time when we were younger and as we got older, fell into different cliques.

I remember her brother being able to 'mimic' her voice for one of those voice-activated password journals, and opening them up to read her diary.

I was mentioned a few times in positive context, but their dad found out and from that pt on, she avoided me.

I would occasionally sleep over or go to water the fish for them, and usually I would sneak into the hamper and sniff the panties I found.

Nothing crazy. Just perverted as hell

Looking back on things now,
I definitely wasn't the most supportive bf for her.
Clearly I was some sort of safety zone. a Constant presence that she could come home to.

But she drove me bonkers w/ some of the shit she did or didn't do, all in the name of anxiety.

Since the breakup I've softened out about the whole matter and have become much more supportive of anxiety problems and regret some of the mishandling I might have had.

But from what I hear, her current bf is much more supportive and able to help her find her own center.

So that's nice.

Plus I'm dating the woman I know I'm going to marry and have kids w/ one day. So I think it all works out.

Worst thing I've ever done?

Had sex with my ex for the 1st time the day her dad died.
Was consensual, but it was one of the worst things I've ever done.
Inb4 yes, she did call me daddy.
It was rough... I didn't ever mean to do it, but in my past, I was essentially brainwashed into thinking that the only true way I can show my love for someone is through sex.
Still bothers me to this day...
I wish I could take it back every night. It's been 4 years

i like this body type ._.

who doesnt? also name

lmfao

Well good for you user. Wish you luck mate. After that fap I just had, I'm about to pass tf out.

Good luck in life man, have a good one

Worst is a term that depends on perspective, for example I may have turned my best friend's laptop into a cheese pizza honeypot for law enforcement.
>2 months ago computer retarded friend asks me to fix his laptop
>say no more.jpg
>get new screen in and working
>start searching his files
>more cheese pizza than a pizza hut buffet
>immediately call the cops
>they seize the laptop for 2 days
>tell me to tell him it's all fixed and not to mention what I saw on there
>don't wanna catch charges for what was on there so I listen and give it back
>friend hasn't mentioned anything about it
>friend still not arrested but people in our area have been getting picked up left and right for cheese pizza related offenses
>I've still not said shit to him about what happened
Feel like a shitty friend but at the same time kinda hope he gets picked up so he can get some help

don't say anything. ever.

Buckle in boys. Here's a weird one.

>Me. 17. Still getting used to the whole 'sex' thing.
>Dating this white girl.
>Just got back from the movies, late night, in her room.
>Eating her out like she always makes me do.
>Getting kinda tired of how dry or gross it is.
>Brilliant idea!
>Dig for the concession stand candy.
>it's dark so she can't see me.
>pop in a gumdrop for flavor.
>tastesgoodman.giffff
>at some pt, the gum drop escapes my mouth.
>fuckshitfuck
>I dig into her pussy w/ my tongue to try and get it back out.
>this aint gonna work.
>So i start slipping in a finger, then another, trying to chase that bad boy down.
>it doesnt help.
>it gets lodged deeper in there.
>finally resign to it being lost.
>oh well.
>when we finish she remarks that this was the best oral I've ever given her.
>lol
>the next day, I come over for dinner w/ her fam.
>First thing she tells me AFTER I get there is;
>"user, i had a weird discharge this morning!"
>OHSHIT
>And so I told mom about it.
>OHSHIT
>And when she asked if we were sexually active, I said that u went down on me.
>Never allowed to close the door again.
>"haha, ok, but, what do u think it was?" I ask
>"I dont know. but it was pink. So maybe it was just the.. uterus wall?"
>MFW I realize the great spaghetti monster in the sky was looking out for me that day.
>never brought it up w/ me again.

Pic related, it's an assortment of the colors it COULD have been.

When I was 16 I gave oral sex to a 9-10yo girl on several occasions . Was fully consensual and we both enjoyed it but not something we told many people about.

I live an entirely different life as an entirely different person online. Different height, weight, personality.

I'm too fat to get a girlfriend, rip.

>

Had sex with my best friend.

She's married to her boyfriend of 6 years. They invited me over for a 3some.
For the next several months, we start having more 3ways and what not.
Marriage starts to fall into shambles
Best friends wants me to come over and cheer her up.
Start talking and we end up fucking without husband knowing.
About 2 months later, she finds out she's pregnant and it Oh so happened around the time we fucked.
After baby is born, just from looking at it, I know it's mine.
Husband and friend are getting a divorce soon (unrelated to this issue, considering he still doesn't know).
I want to tell the husband but I just can't... It'll destroy him

Got a pic of her at least?

I've fantasized about my stepsister, (pic related - look-alike) since we were 12, daily. We're both 26 but she's 6 months older than me. She's, pretty smart, petite and has a cool personality.

I've pinched a pair of her G's and found some nudes on her pc but won't post just in case lol. I feel like I may be in love with her but I think she just sees me as a good friend and bro :(

She's not a slut but when it happens I get real jealous when she has a boyfriend...

It kills me because she's wife material and I've never met anyone like her, but her bfs just use her for sex.

fellsbadman.jpg

let my cousin practice sucking my cock in return for doing other shit for me.

She wanted to learn, I got more thanblowjobs out of it.

God damn do I miss those days.

Pics or gtfo.

Other dude shared. ur turn. Just crop the face muhman

bumnp

all you get bros, I don't want someone stumbling across this as it would be obvious who I am lol.

>16.5, workin' at the Gamestop.
>buy used games at the cheapest possible price w/ employee discount.
>trade in used games at the highest possible return.
>make a small 1-2 dollar profit per item.
>use the tactic for bigger and bigger items.
>asst. manager gets wind of this
>damn. im fucked.
>"Hey user, don't do this. okay?"
>okay...
>"Try this instead!"
>proceeds to show me how to scour the pre-order list.
>looks for games that came out already 1-2 years ago.
>cancel the reserve, take the deposit.
>SO SIMPLE.
>Find one guy w/ Gears of War II pre-ordered in full.
>recognize the customer as someone who already traded GoW 2 in.
>probably forgot.
>thanks for the easy 50-60 bucks.
>find a guy who pre-ordered multiple WoW expansions. (burning crusade?) almost a year after the fact.
>fuck it.
>walk away with 200$ bucks split between me and the asm.
>later on, a kid from school, the asm's friend, comes in w/ a broken red ring xBox 360.
>he tells me shush, and swaps it out w/ a brand new white model. broken one was halo edition.
>he found the perfect hiding spot away from all cameras.
>nobody knows.
>fast forward 5 months, it's january.
>Come to work and manager is there dealing w/ an angry dad.
>WTF IS THIS SHIT - he says.
>I go into the back to get away from this since I'm early.
>come out to find that the dad claimed to have received an already broken Xbox.
>"clearly must be fraud since that's stupid. The barcode of the xbox doesnt even match the box." - manager
>mfw when he pulls the xbox out and its the halo edition.
>nobody knows.

u da real mvp.
after the other guy i mean.

Thanks, /bro, I just wish I knew a way to seduce her. Reckon if we weren't related by paper we could actually hit it off but shit's complicated

Broke up one of my friends' longest relationship

Have known her since she was in 9th grade
I was a couple years above her, but she was a good 6.5/10 att
She became hardcore lezz and after she graduated, she started to get on T
She always had a rough time with relationships, but she finally found someone good for her.
Couple years later we start talking again and eventually tells her that I had a crush on her forever ago, but never told her since she was lesbo
She tells me that I'm the only male she ever really had a real crush on because I was kind and loving.
Eventually meet up and even though she's (he?) is on T now, she has huge tits and is a solid 7.5
We chat some and we start talking about relationships and shit
After a couple hours we smoke some weed and chilling at her apartment.
Can't remember why, but we started making out and eventually fucking.
Remember her being the tightest chick I've ever been with and when I told her I was about to cum, she told me not to.
Tells me to fuck her ass instead
>alrightythen.png
Cum in about a minute flat
I get a call from work and have to go in immediately (Healthcare job)
Couple weeks pass and we are section almost constantly
Her girlfriend eventually finds out by going through her phone and my friend just breaks down.
I try to talk to her because she is still my friend, but she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I loved the sex, and I eventually thought I was in love, but after all that, I wish I could have taken it all back.
She was a good friend, and I miss her every day

Sexting*
Not section

bmp

black out drunk cheating on my wife with friends who were also in long term relationships
going further back I (also blackout drunk) asked my cousin to fuck me in front of all of her friends proceeded to tell her I knew I should have fucked her younger sister while she was too young to know better (which is not something I had ever thought about before so I don't know where it came from. maybe in a drunken attempt to guilt her into sex??) and then cried about the time I was involved in a car accident where a guy died. all in front of her friends

How does fongering work?

I found some pictures of my sister and now I can't stop fapping to her. I feel like shit but also insanely turned on.

There was this girl once. Flaxen hair that she wore in a loose librarian's pony tail. She was tall and gorgeous, with a wide smirk that would curl at the edges. Her legs would go for days and her breasts were heavy and full. She was a living, breathing fantasy.

I first met her when my friend and I drove 3 hours all night and over a bridge, all so this guy could see his girlfriend. I had a few friends at this university too, but nobody specifically waiting for me.

When we entered their room, tired and exhausted, I felt the second wind lift me up and give me the boost I needed. After binge watching Ryan Reynolds old sitcom and a slurry of his movies, I had embodied that smug confidence that he carried. It was a great emulation that my buddy still remarks to this day. The body movements, the hand gestures, the face, the way Reynolds spoke.

Her on the other hand, wore a beanie and sweatpants. Uninteresting and looking ill, she carried bags under her eyes that seem to drag her eyes lower than they should have been. I ignored her for the most part, only noticing her when she got up in the middle of one of my jokes to suddenly leave.

The next day came and I was invited to breakfast with the same crew of people. Half of them were hungover, but I wasn't much of a drinker, so I was ready for some eggs and bacon.

The girl was a part of the breakfast bunch, but hardly recognizable. She was as I described earlier, except her hair was long and flowing now. She wore jeans that hugged her thighs and held her rear like a precious treasure.

is she 7?

pics or gtfo.
crop it if u must

Pics or gtfo

No. 23

I'd rather not, she's not even that hot really.

I'm never gonna forgive myself if we don't find my dog

I've been in a relationship for 8 years and haven't committed. It's been long distance for more than half now and I've had unprotected sex with 11 girls since then and have had sex with her as well. Recently found out I have chlamydia and may have passed it to her or not. Really small chance but who knows. I'm a dirt bag either way. meh

cont.

She introduced herself to me for the first time. "Hi, I'm Beverly".

Pleasantries aside, she and I became fast friends, exchanging AIM screen names and friending each other on facebook. I made her laugh and she me feel the blood pump through my veins. But she was a stranger. 3 miles away. Across a bridge. It wasn't worth my time.

But she was a stranger. 3 miles away. Across a bridge. And the pressure melted away into courage. So, I asked her out on a date before I left for home.

The rest of the breakfast bunch stared as I came in out of nowhere and without hesitation, won a date with this woman whom they clearly considered a prize to be won. I suppose I was the champion. It would, in retrospect, explain why I soon became everyone's favorite drinking buddy. How did I pull it off? Could I be emulated? Could anyone do what I did? Perhaps to them, at least one of them I'm certain of this, I had become their Reynolds.

Our date is a blur to me today, a quick bite at a local Korean joint, blending into scenes of me nipping at her neck and the echo of her soft and supple skin under my fingertips still lingering at the edge of my mind.

you did the right thing user

bro, try to lose weight
it might be the hardest thing in life you could do, but if you do it, you'll feel so proud
and THEN you fuck bitches
i believe in you bro, you can do it

Pics or fake

>use the black one
>tell her you used your mouth to impregnate her with the antichrist
>tell her the black goo discharge is a sign the antichrist is about to be born

I liked your history.

You've probably already seen the nudes, I'd rather not post them. Like I said, she's not even that good looking.

Just black mail. Cresta a fake profile and threaten to expose her to her family
Always works for me

edit (I said 3 miles, but I meant 3 HOURS away)
cont.

Beverly and I would chat for hours at a time, be it online or over the phone. I realized that the bridge wasn't such a barrier. 3 hours was barely a blink. And she was no longer a stranger.

She revealed that her parents lived only 30 minutes from me, and she would be returning for the winter and would be in need of some warmth. I took to the opportunity without hesitation and we met a few days into her return home.

An introduction to her parents, a mousy but wonderfully welcoming host of a mom, and a dad as stereotypical of any strong-jawed image you'd expect when seeing someone as beautiful as Beverly. Good genes came from good stock after all.

Her brother brought them to nuclear status, and their golden retriever, "Prinz" was the cherry on top. I still refer to this period of my dating life as the All American Dream, because I still have moments of pure doubt that any of it was real. I mean, how could it be? A perfect upper-middle class family of intellectuals who bred a beautiful daughter and gave their dog a german name.
Yeah. Right.

>afew years ago
>girlfriend and i break up for a week or so
>during that week i met up with a girl from tinder, stayed at her house afew times
>fingered her and handjobs from her
>have sex eventually
>tells me i gave her her first orgasm
>exgirlfriend wants to get back together
>get back together with her and completely ditch the other girl without saying anything
>never tell her we had sex
still feel kinda guilty even though she broke up with me for unrelated reasons

>why don't we discuss that ifunny watermark

haha a minor is having your rape baby, please be true.

Never seen the nude. Hey you got kik? Would like to see more

fuck him, you should of stabbed him