Google isn't being helpful, I plan on killing myself tonight and want to live stream it...

Google isn't being helpful, I plan on killing myself tonight and want to live stream it. I only have my phone available to live stream from. What is the best platform to use where it won't be taken down later?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/KLCM1F
bbc.com/news/health-40190598
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40304433
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just dont do it if its too hard

MySpace, plenty of bandwidth.

If I don't get a good answer I'll just use whatever Livestream platform I come across first

If your life sucks as bad as you think it does your specs probably aren't good enough for live streaming

Nah I just fucked up real hard today

Periscope is pretty popular for suicides

get a friend to post it on liveleak

what did you do

Well, at least you have the balls to do it yourself I suppose, I just drink, and hope that no one feels like slaughtering me.

just do that but make sure we know about it and someone will make a webm

>we promise

well good thing suicide is not a bigger mistake eh?

I forgot about Periscope, thank you

I fucked up

Shrug emoji

>Immortalised in audioless webm format
No thanks

What has the the world come to when people on Sup Forums are trying to keep someone from suicide?

> life is still linked
Hold off on an-heroing until July 1st, my dude.

Dude don't kys, fap sleep and fap again when you wake up, make some breakfast shit won't seem so bad. You can always move out of state, and start your life over as a new person named Leslie roaming the streets searching for fresh blood. No one will suspect you, not until you strike and feed them to the pack of vicious Pomeranians you keep chained in the shed. Men are confused then emasculated then terrified as the teddy bear looking dogs rip in to them. Women are excited before that turns to screams and gargling pain. You can hang out at the library rent books for free and shit there is plenty to live for.

Fucking lost

you fuck up every day all day
everything you try is a fuck up
everything you don't is a fuck up because you didn't

what makes this one so special to make you come be an attention whore on Sup Forums?

w-what?

I can't fap

Nigga I'm just asking recommendations for a streaming platform what

you're trying to kill yourself, telling us why won't hurt anyone

>Boo Hoo My Life is shit
>I have no future
>I'm a failure
>I'll never find love

People like you who pussy out fucking disgust me. Come back when your mom, uncle, and brother all develop/have cancer already being a problem within 5 months and two of which end up progressing to stage 4 and dying months later you little bitch

Why not an-hero with the rest of us on July 1st-2nd?
At least you won't die alone.

just tell us what the fuck you did so we can berate your retarded ass for starting this thread over some gradeschool regret

you aren't gonna kys and everybody knows it so just start typing out that greentext

dont

oooh is this a cut for beber thing

>you aren't gonna kys and everybody knows it so just start typing out that greentext

holy shit

yea

Jesus Christ I would kill myself with something like this

ok but what the fuck

Jesus fine

I have Huntington's and it's starting to show symptoms. I told my best friend this, she said "go get treatment", I said "there is no treatment". After a while of fighting she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. As she's the only friend I have left at the moment AND I have a terminal incurable disease, I would like to die.

Happy?

I'm confused what is happening on on July 1st? Just generally curious

Alzheimer's+

Sounds like fun
g.co/kgs/KLCM1F

At least u got a trip

how old are you OP..& did your parents have Huntington's?

mom:
>tfw the best way to describe it is
>cancer of the everything
>and it started at stage 4

uncle:
>AIDS when it was fatal
>actually a bullet
>but he was on the brink of dementia

brother:
>he's kind of an asshole sometimes

lifes tough

try some experimental treatments my man
at least help out science a little before you die

don't do it Sup Forumsro, talk to someone about your problems.

correction she WAS the only friend you had left

terminal illness is no excuse for being a cunt you faggot

Yup

I don't follow

My birthday is on the 29th and I'll be 20 then. Mother had it when I was little.

I'd rather explode from bring hit by a train on a Livestream

>Incurable terminal disease

Nigga I was right there ARE no treatments

What method you going with? Easy mode like helium asphyxiation? Or hard mode like jumping into the bear exhibit at the zoo? I'd watch that.

>Nigga I was right there ARE no treatments

you didn't have to be a cunt about it tho

bbc.com/news/health-40190598
You literally lied to your best friend you degenerate. Not being able to try for your 'best friend' implies you weren't really friends in the first place you piece of shit. You have more of a chance than even stage 3 cancer patients in life stop your bitching you weak minded user. Oh and by the way, simply saying you would try will rekindle your friendship not trying for people who love you just isn't right. I don't care if this is Sup Forums a similar thing happened to my friend but It was cancer. They had stage 2 kidney cancer and now have been cancer free for 5 years

why don't you go fuck some sluts and/or kill some niggers / muslims / femicunts instead of killing yourself (or do it after)
faggot

go to montana or some shit and get a doctor to euthanise you with those right to die laws

yoo congrats to your friend!!

how you plan on doing it?

ur more of a whiny bitch then op

Thanks fam

Gtfo white knight, people with late stage cancer can survive. OP's disease has no cure. Treatments can help, but will not save him. You assume he's being a cunt and she isn't.

Oh boy an edgy teen that wants people to kill themselves. I bet you kill small animals for fun, don't you kid?

stfu OP

says the fag coming to Sup Forums for attention. too much whining and too little an heroing going on

just because you're a whiny bitch doesn't mean i give a fuck if he kills himself or not

Don't live steam it.

When people say live steam it, it's a trap so they can ring the authorities who can track your location from the stream and prevent you from doing it.

Hang on did you tell her you had Huntingtons or did you tell her you were going to kill yourself? Or both?

This might seem like a really logical decision to you, but understand that to her that probably won't ever be a logical decision. No amount of you being right is going to stop her from being really emotionally distraught.

I would very strongly urge you to talk to her before you go, because if you really care about her chances are she cares about you too, and she'd be haunted for life if she didn't get a chance to make up with you or say goodbye.

Don't livestream, it's underappreciated, technically difficult, and adds an opt out to your death (ie if the stream gets shut off "well I can't do it now my livestream went down hurr"

Nice quiet place that you like, somewhere with good memories and associations. And choose a peaceful method, helium or strong opiate overdose.

Or of course you could blow your brains out in front of the nearest legislative office to bring awareness about euthanasia.

Of course you don't because your underage and don't understand how the world and people work. OP killing themselves would drive that 'best friend' into depression

thats why you live stream it so that by the time youre dead they show up so that no one else has to step over your dead body

Don't know why you think I'm OP. I'm just shitposting waiting for him to tell me how he's gonna do it.

>implying people don't move on
and a worthless faggot like op probably won't make that much of an impact

Huntington's is a white people disease...africans & asians dont get it...LOL enjoy your privilege

Train

The former

no see, not everyone is a bleeding heart who cries over cute puppies, im 28 and just like all the starving children in africa i dont give a fuck about them or OP, i only care about whiny morons who think insulting a suicidal person will help them

Nice trips satan, maybe it can get op to fucking deliver already

Op, buy a couple guns, and go take out that child porm pizza place we have all read so much about...

You think you've been dealt a tough hand because your FUCKING FAMILY had cancer? What a terrible life to live.
Fucking shitfaced softass trap

Hi op.

I don't really have anything to contribute, except "don't do it". But honestly, Huntington's is one of the very few things worth an heroing over.

But.... my hunch is, it's probably not time to go yet. You're young enough that there's still time left to enjoy a few awesome years. You have a rare opportunity here- no need to plan for the distant future. You can make your next several years into something kick-ass, and then constructively plan to end yourself at, say 25 or 30.

If you spend the next few days/weeks/months obsessing over how to kill yourself and then finally suceeding, you will have made yourself miserable for nothing.

First time I've ever seen a trap and was actually surprised.

First time I would probably actually fuck a trap.

Are you op?

you ought to know by now (and if you don't already know it.... Learn) that threads like this are terrible because nobody ever bothers to read all the way through. Having ones entire family (nearly) die of cancer is devastating. It's unusual that someone would post a "how 2 kms?" Thread with anything nearly as horrible.

Congratulations! Your genes have unlocked a new level.

So are we gonna do this or what

So op u gonna do it or what u fag

It's a fucking unfortunate thing to happen mate I'm only 6 months younger than you, I'm really sorry.
seems like pretty good advice, but you gonna do it or what?

bump!

FUCKING HELL OP GET BACK HERE AND KILL YOURSELF

you guys are all going to jail
its illegal to tell someone to kill themselfs now, its the same as manslaughter

hope you all like getting raped in the ass

If that were true then half of Sup Forums would be in jail newfag

JUST HAPPENED TODAY BITCH THE LAW HAS CHANGED!!!

Lol fucking attention whore. You ain't gonna do shit.

>Boohoo only my pain is the worst and no one can beat it
Lmao fuck you and your worthless shit family. Nothing of value was lost

stop lurking here, on the day of July 1st we will be able to spectate our Sup Forumsrothers unlinking, we must be patient

Proof?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40304433

>canada

she's from massachussetts retard

Holy shit lmao. The real world and people dont give a SINGLE fuck about him or their feelings. Get real dude

Don't finish in a pathetic way OP. Go to Syiria or Iraq to kill some sandniggers with the local militas against isis or sth. Go to valhalla and drink and feast

Literally this

i'll just be a fucking faggot here
op it doesn't bloody matter how you off yourself, the emotions of others are of no concern to a person who's consciousness has completely ceased