Roast this cunt...

Roast this cunt. He's my ex's new boyfriend and it's been about a year and he's messaging me about something from 3-4 years ago telling me I deserve cancer and to go kill myself.

No. NYPA.

Seems like a pretty cool guy. Think I'll follow him

I'll roast him like US roasted Hiroshima

Sounds like he's on Sup Forums telling you you deserve cancer and to kill yourself

> JamesClancy99
> Probably born in '99
> "something from 3-4 years ago"
> crappy high school drama shit and you're still damn kids
Get off Sup Forums ffs, he took your girl cos you're a whiny little bitch. Stop obsessing about some other guy and obsess instead about improving yourself. Stop being petty, become better, move on with your life. If he's still messaging you years later he has nothing better to do, he's a loser, youre a loser for caring, grow the fuck up you literal child.

says the jew faggot speding his time on the random thread telling people what theyre doing wrong with their life. go suck a horse cock you dumb nigger

butthurt faggot detected

You deserve cancer, kys

> He's my ex's new boyfriend
>boyfriend
Tits or GTFO

Hahaha that hit a little too close to home didn't it crybaby? Well it's good advice but I don't expect you to take it, it's just too damn hard for a failure like you, far easier to just whine on Sup Forums then bash one out to a facebook girls thread cos it's the closest you'll ever get to anyone half-decent. Pathetic. Boys like you never grow up.

> you are a fem user
post tits with timestamp or gtfo

> you are a faggot
get the fuck off Sup Forums

We aren't your personal army

NYPA CUNT . Lets see some tits tho

are you this retarded?

explain how OP's ex's new boyfriend makes OP a female?

OP's ex has a new boyfriend. That means OP's ex likes boys, so OP must be a girl with boobs?

>ifunny

you know the rules OP

>tits or gtfo

You do deserve cancer. Pls kys

I enjoy this post.

can't rel8 m8 nice b8 accept your f8 youre a f a g g g g g g go t

this is why Sup Forums is cancer now

come on, you're still in school so you should be used to this. show your working out to the problem at hand

Firstly Sup Forums is not your personal Army
secondly if you are so thin-skinned that somebody insulting you over the internet means you need to raid someone you're pathetic whelp and shouldn't be on this website
thirdly op is always a faggot

Because he's gay and not trying to out himself on the internet

I am not OP friend

Shut the fuck up. Enjoy jerking off while James busts a nut inside your ex. You're pathetic.

Hi there, I'm not the person you responded to

Summerfag