AMERICA BEER

Budweiser is to be renamed "America". INBEV has a lot of balls. HQ in Belgium, run by Brazilians, and now named "America - E Pluribus Unum" -- This is no fucking joke. --

Fuck INBEV. I don't drink that shit anyway.

Question: will Bud Light be renamed "Canada" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HjX4iRTLMU
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/05/10/budweiser-renames-cans-beer-america-anheuser-busch/84176886/
fastcodesign.com/3059681/budweiser-renames-its-beer-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only spics drink that swill

kek, budweiser is shit.

It tastes more like Mexico

Shut the fuck up you hipster trash. your drink is shit.

I ain't no god damn hipster. PBR is cheap and its good.
youtube.com/watch?v=_HjX4iRTLMU

Make America great again.

In case anyone doubts this as a troll: usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/05/10/budweiser-renames-cans-beer-america-anheuser-busch/84176886/

I'll stick to my craft beers, but this crap is a kick in the nutsack to the name of the country / continent.

Calling PBR hipster trash is hipster trash.

Is this b8? That shit comes from the same place as Budweiser. I say shit as an all inclusive term. Not that pabst is shit. I've had my share of pabst.

>“We are embarking on what should be the most patriotic summer that this generation has ever seen, with Copa America Centenario being held on U.S. soil for the first time, Team USA competing at the Rio 2016, Olympic and Paralympic Games,” said Ricardo Marques, vice president at Budweiser.

>The Copa America Centenario is a ceremonial soccer tournament typically held in South America.

A FUCKING SOCCER GAME

>craft beers
regular beer not good enough for you princess?

PBR is the 'I'm at a music festival and don't normally drink beer i'll order PBR the vehemently defend my decision while choking down piss water' beer for effiminate hipsters. There's better beer for cheaper (natty) and MUCH better beer for a few dollars more.
Pbr a shit get out

a fucking lager

This. It makes good carne asada.

So is Natty Ice.

It's quite popular here and abroad, that's probably the market they're aiming for

>Natty

Holy shit, get out of here with that garbage, college freshman. I'd rather drink urine out of a homeless nigger's boot.

What a poorly thought out marketing strategy

>spics drinking that
>not piss tasting corona
Come on papichulo.

Icehouse or get fucked

>Natty is better than PBR

Who cares unless your a pleb everywhere in America has very good micro-brew and local breweries making high quality beer

Why are you still drinking mass marketed rice beer from ww2

Miller High Life is the only good cheap gas station beer. Debate me. It has actual foam while shit like Budweiser and PBR have soda pop bubbles.

That shit is giving me a hangover just thinking about it. Gross.

Keystone is probably the best piss water beer besides PBR, to be honest.

I'm a busch guy myself...

>drinking beer

There is only *one* beer in the known universe that is the GOAT.

Its name starts with "G".

>here's a pic to help you out.

Real mexicans drink Tecate.

Nah... Red Dog was the best "white ghetto beer" out there.... better than Mickeys.

Never drink Steel Reserve. Tastes like sweat socks in your mouth.

nah he's right. 99% of the time i see someone drinking that rice brewed shit, it's a beaner.

This is good because that poor beer is not deserving of the name it has/had.

funny way to say Ramsbury Gold

Natty is also an anheuser busch product. As is pabst.

> craft beer
Now THIS is a hipster statement

This. If you're gonna drink shit beer, drink this. For all the hipsters, you'll feel ultra hipster when the bitch at the register has a hard time ringing you up because "nobody ever gets icehouse"

>drinking flavored water that tastes like carbonated piss

Dude,,, real Mehicannos drink whatever comes in a paper bag.... if they drive a ladder truck.

Like,,,,, 4 LOCO, PBR, BL, BUD, 8Ball,,,,

Only the mixed breeds understand the true luxury and taste of finer brews.... and their parents didn't teach them Spanish.

>Hay un nombre para lo que siento.

It's quite popular here and abroad, that's probably the market they're aiming for

Buds fine, you lot are just a bunch of pretensious faggots who hate anything mainstream

Brutal.

Love it.

Thanks to you.

>it's all true.

>drinking anything with 'ice' in the name

you plebs know what that is, right?

it's the reject beer that they have to serve even colder because super cold beer hides the skunkiness/flaws.

that's why craft beers still taste good over 60F because they are well made.

drink a yellow/piss/light/rice beer that's over 60F and you'll likely throw up, or explode from over carbonation.

meh. I prefer beck or spaten. michelobe amberbock if all else fails.

anyone else?

i call it "low life". No debate. You're right. They have commercials. The champagne of beers is an understatement. I'd rather drink high life than champagne.

God no. That swill is a headache in a can.

How good is that protein?

Best Budweiser I ever had was 20 years ago in the St. Louis Airport.... I'm guessing the beer was about 10 minutes old..... Cold Bud is *OK*.

>not into IPA or Bitters or Old Speck Hen.....

There are plenty of microbrews that are better, but Guinness is about as good as it gets for a macrobrew. I prefer Hoegaarden, but Guinness is right there and even better at a bar off a tap.

>Drinking anything by anhauser-busch

Why does anyone care about cheap shit like PBR, Bud, Coors, and Miller?
Nordeast exists, and its actually a decent beer for the price.

You mean real dark indios.
Who else /pacifico/ and /cartablanca/ master race here?

Beer fucking sucks
>excess calories
>contains phytoestrogenic hops
>comes in a plastic-lined can

Vodka master race. It's clean unlike your shitty fermented grain

Ice implies they froze the shit to 0 C, where water freezes, scooped out the ice. Trying to say that the alcohol content increased because they removed water.

DESU --- I've never spent $60 on that bag of maltodextrin......

My fave proteins over the years have been "Designer Whey" (inb4 fag....), and IsoFusion from Gaspari..... or, grass fed beef, FTW.

>hated Syntha6

>Budweiser
>not in Budejovce

You can't even spell it retard.

guys it all tastes like piss, everyone only drinks it to get drunk anyway, there is no point in arguing whos shit is shittier

>plastic lined can

is this a real thing in the US?

I don't believe so, even if its true I'd still drink beer because I don't drink hard alcohol

Hey Sup Forums, we're having a party, are you coming
>Implying I'd go to a Jewish degenerate faggot gathering
Er... I don't think anyone will be Jewish?
>fine I'll come and breed with the Aryan women
Right... Okay... Do you want a beer?
>I only drink the purest unicorn ball sweat
We have bud?
>pleb, you faggots would literally slurp down bull semen you fucking cucks!
I think Dave has some Stella...
>you faggots are hopeless, How can you retards be seriously -blah blah blah- gas the kikes- blah blah blah - make Ameica great again

I don't think we should invite Sup Forums again

Garbage. The best cheap beer is rolling rock by far

It's a /fit/ meme. If you can't get enough protein in your diet through chicken breasts or peanut butter, ON Gold Standard has the most protein per scoop.

This was the most disappointing beer I've ever had, I've always liked American 'craft' beer, some of it is on par with English ale but this is literally tasteless fizzy water. Sharp's Wolf Rock ruby ale for life

Indeed.... I enjoy my share of micros for sure.

But my go-to at the local Tavern is the G-beer.

I like about 66% of New Belgium stuff, and 50% of Sam Adams.....

>don't like Dogfish Head.

I like cheap beer & good booze. No apologies.

Yes so the beer doesn't absorb metallic flavors. Only metallic flavor is the mouth of the beer once you open it

All food grade cans are lined with plastic senpai. Google it

Saying that calling PBR hipster trash is hipster trash it s hipster trash in itself. Only old men and trailer trash should be drinking that swill.

I will drink any beer except MGD.

PBR's only appealing quality is that it's cheap.

I'm sure even hipsters would agree that it's terrible beer.

Chicken.....

>enjoy your Omega 6 problem.

Yeah instead it absorbs the flavor of BPA

Pretty gay Angry Orchard bottle right there, bro.

But there are some goodies in there.

That's because it's not craft beer. It's shit beer and marketed as such

This too. I lost a shit ton of weight when i stopped drinking. I didn't quit like those aa faggots preaching jesus and shit. I just stopped because drinking a loaf or 2 of bread on sat night was making me fat as fuck.

got one right here.
no plastic.

>old men and trailer trash are hipsters

Fucking retard.

>4.5 alcohol content
>tastes like piss
holy hipster youre a faggot

Meant for you

Brought a few of these back from a holiday in the states, a bit bland but still enjoyable

/this. Guinness or however the fuck its spelled is the uncontested king of beers. I've had many different beers and when given the choice, I'll reach for Guinness every time

Plastic can be clear. In fact it usually is.

Yeah, this is neither marketed as or perceived to be good beer. It's for drinking a twenty four pack of.

Do you have evidence they are reactive?

B-but I thought Stella was the gay one ?

Have I been wrong all this time ?

>local chicks think AO is "exotic".

Just for the summer. Nice marketing.

(brofist.)

>With the backdrop of the Olympics and a comically botched election, this summer is bound to be what Ricardo Marques, a vice president from Budweiser, calls "maybe the most American summer ever."
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

fastcodesign.com/3059681/budweiser-renames-its-beer-america

You're only a hundred years behind the times.

Level up.

I'm from Portland the land of craft beer and I drink PBR at bars exclusively. Why? Because I KNOW I'm poor af and its irresponsible to pay 5 dollars a beer every time I go out. Its irresponsible. I drink at bars to socialize with my coworkers, so damn right Im going to get the cheapest beer I can.

You plebs are talking about mainstream macro swill. Bud, PBR, Coors, Miller, ect is trash.

America makes the best beer in the world. You wouldn't know it based on advertising, though. As a general rule - if you see it on TV, it's shit. The only exception being Sam Adams, they brew a few good ones.

you take me for a moron?

all I'm saying is that your country has the most retarded practices.
Enjoy your BPA.

I'm gonna dial that number and tell whoever it is that you're shitposting on Sup Forums

it shouldn't be named budweiser anyway, this is the real budweiser

>America makes the best beer in the world.
I'm done with this gay earth

Dude.... Love me that Deschutes Porter.....

But don't discount New Belgium.....

Or Shiner... their Cosmos brew is prime.

are you 12?

This means no Americans will be drinking it anymore. It's going to be like Fosters for Australia.

Crossfit avatarfag detected, go back to /fit/

Drinking is for degenerates

Work for the biggest DWI can manufacturer in the world, can confirm this is bullshit. Cans are sprayed with an internal water based lacquer that stops corrosion (steel tinplate cans), aluminium cans don't have to be coated but still usually are to appease consumer groups.