How do we end the canadian problem?

How do we end the canadian problem?

Ironic how this is coming from you

I see no problem

by reporting their shitposting like if there's no tomorrow

send them to australia

They're one of the worlds largest asbestos producers, let their lungs swell.

At least there's some flair or style to Australian shitposts. Canadians are the wooden club to the Australian rapier on this board.

Remove Quebecois.

The French don't even like them.

No, their threads about us are all leaf tear shitposting. That's their "banter".

This meme needs to die.

If I were you I would ignore those threads. A dumb statement with an image to nobody isn't banter.

Nuke Ottawa.

We don't, stay off of my ally, Bruce!

>this entire thread

My state borders British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Other than Alberta having totally shit drivers they're pretty OK.

I've dealt with Eastern Canadians and they are honestly shit tier. They seem irritated at having to speak English when they come here. Fuck them with a rake. Go to Madagascar if you want a brain ejaculation over people speaking French elsewhere you fucks.

Ban hatespeech.

Annoyance or irritation isn't the same as hate.

Do you hate the person that annoys or irritates you? I mean maybe that's what goes on in your culture, but it doesn't in mine.

Go back to harassing new zealand

Stop being seroius.

My bad, I expect Russians to be blunt to the point that I always think they're being serious.

Maybe others are but I'm shitposting with the lowest quality possible ATM.

>At least there's some flair or style to Australian shitposts

So how is what you do any better or different?

The Aussies and us are better friends than we are with you. It has a lot to do with you guys just blatantly giving us shit without even trying to make a joke about it.

terrible b8

>we
>us
>you guys

Stop larping as your country, you're just a guy at his keyboard.

How so? We have a way better relation with the Aussies than we do with you now.

>stop larping as your country

I AM my country, you fucking idiot. We like Aussies more than you.

Lay of the memes, both of you.
We're all well aware that the most cancerous anons on Sup Forums tend to be Bongistan and Clapistan flag anons. Burgers make up a good 95% of the shitposting and spamming site wide.
Let's also not forget that the most cancerous board of all is the way it is primarily due to American normalfags and American socio-political events, which have flooded the site.
You are really not in any sort of position to snub your cunt in the general direction of anyone else besides yourself in a mirror.

Your ilk are the real problem here.

>I AM my country
Cancer. Thanks for being part of the human garbage which fundamentally made Sup Forums worse in a way which can never be fixed.