Guitarfags help

Hi Sup Forums, i recently picked up my guitar again after years of silence and I wanted to relearn Key to the Gate and I found Varg's personal how-to but there is this part that I never heard in the original song and I can't figure out by myself starting at

>3:13 into the video

I know it's supposed to be easy but I can't catch what he's playing (open string and so on) and my musical ear has lost its training.

please help, any advice or even a simple ascii tab would be greatly appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=oWaC8pDGeAI

thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/print/60495?simplified=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless bump

bump

bump..

bump =(

ill give it a go, havent slept in about 2 days and haven't watched the video yet but who knows.. Maybe I can be of some help.

i really appreciate it, seriously.

From 3:13 till what time do you want it? It does indeed look pretty simple. Im having a bit of trouble remembering the parts I transcribed but it'll be allright I think.

just the bass line that he keeps repeating until 3:29 when he starts strumming

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/print/60495?simplified=0

was afk for a little, i hope you re still here

i knew of that tab already, I learned the song years ago, I just never heard or seen a tab of that specific bass line that he's playing in the video.

bump for that bass line

still there?

Here you go

Okay i think I got it for 95%, gonna smoke a cig and make some coffee real quick.

idk do these thread 404 quickly?

I'll type the simplest form of the melody real quick and you'll have to find out the rhythm yourself because to type that down.

>open E string
> E power chord (open E + 2nd fret A)
>(2nd fret A string + open D)
> open E (or E powerchord)
> (3th fret A string + open D)
> open E string
> (open G + B strings)
> open G string
> open E -> Open G -> 2nd fret D string

then it starts again but it uses the notes on the 4th and 5th fret on the D

Note: this is not 100% correct, it might not be correct at all. But I really need some coffee and a cig. But those are the notes I guess. When i'm back ill get it down to what he plays excactly.

Sorry for the mess, I will finish it in a min promised

see comment above me, lel that is the 'simple' form of the melody. brb

ok am back

thanks a million guys, i am really grateful

something like this I think

Does it make sense? This is literally the first time I made a tab. I might play it another way, im not really sure. Just play it 'loose' and get a feel for it.

Tried it yet?