Why do they keep beating us at futbol :(

Why do they keep beating us at futbol :(

Who cares lmao, we beat them at life.

Soccer is for poorfags

t. Miguel Tacolito

Because all their actually good athletes don't play football or baseball instead of soccer as kids

>keep

Because Mexicans are the most powerful race in the world.

I hope you beaners die choking on a taco. Or better yet, get deported

this was the first time in forever we lost to them

>no Mexico flags in thread
CHI

Who is that bitch tho?

In the grand scheme of things we both suck. Shit, we even win half the time and soccer is unironically not a top 5 sport of interest for the United States (excluding illegals). The only reason they give a fuck about playing us anyway is because we're a world power and they struggle to keep drug cartels from killing a large part of their population.

You guys can bitch all you want at what I said and meme your way around it, but everything I just said is an undeniable fact.

>futbol

At least we didn't lose 7-0 to chile

any team with a shitty chant like " I believe that we will win" deserves defeat and misery.

Cause the US doesn't care about >soccer

If we actually cared, the giganiggas like Lebron James would play as a forward and it would just become hoofball.

Because who gives a fuck?

The only thing Mexico beats us in that we actually care is obesity

no it isnt

Amerifats being ignorant to the fact Soccer > Their Precious Military Handegg.

why did trump lie?

why isnt mexico paying for the wall?

But you lost 4-0 to a argentina (runner-up)at 40%...

T-Trump will surely deport them right guys??

>if mexico doesn't literally hand trump a check with "for: the wall" on it they didn't pay for it
better just stick to "where are the tax returns?" buddy

>immediately resorts to a pathetic strawman
better just stick to "you have to go back" buddy

how is pegging better than getting fucked by a man?
warm soft cock versus dead piece of plastic
no homo

>warm soft cock

kek. oh man, it shouldnt really be soft youd think

Literally not one Mexican poster ITT

>cucked

When youre reading SOCCER threads on Sup Forums with american posters. Do you honestly think the majority of them are white americans?

yes I do.

Soccer is literally a meme sport to us. Mexicans and chicanos are the ones who remotely take it seriously. Then there is that one hipster who thinks that it's OK to like soccer when it isn't world cup time.

Yeah I've been to the states many times and obviously soccer's coverage was like 1/10th of the other major sports.

However, it seems like it has quite a big following on the east coast. Specifically in New York. So many Arsenal fans.

>baseball
>athletes

And their 6'7 giga niggers would be useless at soccer

people think it's a meme the US doesn't care about soccer

our USWNT is more relevant than the men's team and the only cities that care for it are hipster cities that follow the MLS because literally no one else is

kind of like how a 5'7 poverty stricken pacenigger would be useless at handegg

>our USWNT is more relevant than the men's team

In the media? Sure, since they're a bunch of cunts parading through feminist retardation. In actual numbers like tickets sold and world cup views, the men's team wins by far.

Its the area they live in and the culture. In Latin American countries if you're a poor kid the thing you'd be doing is football. Every single day.Just watch as standard of living increases in mexico and kids get more and more access to sedantary hobbies they'll get shittier and shittier at outdoor games.

You heard it here first: If America wants to win at soccer against Mexico they're going to have to increase trade, open borders and make mexico great.

>tfw back in the day a group of feral Portuguese kids literally laughed my brother and I off the field because of how shit our sedentary lifestyle made us at soccer

>tfw a bunch of Ghanaian boys laughed me off the field when I was a kid.
>tfw i cried like a bitch

Because their better ?

stay salty

I'm a hardcore USMNT supporter, I even follow the team around for home qualifiers to see the country as well (just booked for San Jose), and even I have not thought about the Mexico loss since it happened. Get riled up for the big occasion, we lost, it sucks, and oh well so what.

What the pochos (I learned this word pochos, its wannabe Mexicans, like american mexican wigger, and it hurts them way more than merely C H I C A N O does, btw) think is "if i make fun of americans, even though i live here, i will be more of a mexican.

These matches are tied to their confused cultural identity, much like a depressed transgender on the verge of suicide, thus the mentally-ill, cringeworthy, tryhard nature of their posts throughout the year.

>If le Negron James played football the USA would be the best xD

So fucking tired of this meme. The US has decent athletes but that's not very important for football, it's about technique not how high you can jump

This is fact and is not debatable.

Sauce on that image tho

>pochos
Will use in the future. Thanks bra.

I played a pickup match in Kumasi and got an assist from left back. You must be terrible desu

>ywn be anally raped by a cute blond white mexican girl whil you cry for mercy

You're a fucking idiot.

There's more to "athleticism" than being tall and fast (which are positives in soccer whether you like to admit it or not). There's reactions, peripheral vision, coordination, endurance/stamina, etc. I guarantee that an extremely high percentage of soccer players test way above average in most if not all of those areas.

Yes technique is important, but if you have naturally gifted athletes dedicating their life to something, they will be better with less effort than totally normal people without any athletic gifts. When these gifted individuals dedicate their lives to a sport, they tend to be professionals at it. Why do you think there's so many people drafted into both the MLB and NFL? Or NFL and NBA? Its because they've gone their whole life being better than everyone at every sport they play, because they're better athletes. Do you actually think soccer is just some magical exception?

How come we're good at football when we have less than 500k players counting amateur clubs and little kids?

Do we have magic in the water?

S-sauce?

Mexican is not a race

Really though that tax return shit is kind of grimy.

He's the president, I don't have delusions, but this shit show is not getting off to a good start.

It's got higher priority in their country.

USA:
1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Basketball
4. Hockey
5. Soccer

Mexico:
1. Soccer
2. Boxing
3. Baseball
4. Rodeo
5. Bullfighting

Special shoutout to Mexican Ulama

Mexico has two pro baseball leagues

that's true. but as far as pure soccer goes, america pretty much dominates at women's soccer

there are more girls playing soccer at the high school level here than female soccer players in general in the rest of the world combined

Based Kikin showing Portuguese people how to play futebol

pegging isn't supposed to be enjoyable user, it's about femdomination

those leagues are basically the minor leagues for our minor leagues

Kek

>reactions, peripheral vision, coordination,
at all of that 6-5+ giganiggas are worse than 5-5...6-1 spics

No more than tangentially related but why is Indonesia an awful soccer nation? It's such a huge country, it's poor but not dirt poor, and the people actually love the sport

I bet the asian muslims win a cup before we do

>4. Rodeo
>5. Bullfighting

lmao, you're so full of shit

Only 80 year olds care about bullfighting and Rodeo is literally on the level of cockfighting.

>tfw I'm from the only place that still plays Ulama

Yes because the far majority of soccer players are in the 5ft range. Lower center of gravity, faster reflexes etc. You never see 6'5+ monsters playing because they would barely keep up

go back to Mexico

zidane 6'1"
kaka 6'1"
Zlatan Ibrahimović 6'5"
Cristiano Ronaldo 6' 1"
gareth Bale 6'
Luiz Suarez 6'
Paul Pogba 6'3"
David de Gea 6'4"
Mario Balotelli 6'2"
Benzema 6'2"

>Yes because the far majority of soccer players are in the 5ft range

lol no they aren't idiot

Are they really beating the US or are they beating other mexicans that now play for the US?

that's why there are so many 40 year olds playing on top teams.

the argument is not necessarily that those guys would be good at soccer, but rather that the guys who would have been best at soccer wind up playing other sports, at which they never become professional

Filipinos*
get it right fag. i mean well they are the basically the same thing

kek

If that was true wouldn't they tie?

Just look at the Olympics and u will see who's Alpha

no cause the ones that dont make the mexican team decide to play here

>ameriswims

What would you put in those slots?

4. Lucha Libre
5. American Football

4. Diving
5. Tae Kwon Do

Kek, there are only two mexican posters here. CHI

Let's not fool ourselves, our best player is fucking Chicharito, both teams are shit, and they will still be for at least 20 years.

Can't roid as much