So this is what that pleb board has come to

So this is what that pleb board has come to...

Patricians, you should flee from that reddity RLMemed wretched place.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11075451
strawpoll.me/11076269/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link pls.

I agree, anyone who thinks TFA was bad should go and find someplace else to shit up with their negativity.

strawpoll.me/11075451

>the "record" has been "corrected"

This proves half the board is complete reddit shit

Tfa was garbage

The force awakens was good and your just a contrarion if you say otherwise.

The targeted audience was children was ADHD. If you're not a child with ADHD, you're in no position to judge it.

Commit suicide pleb

Ladies and gentlemen, your average millenial Sup Forums poster, ready to eat any rehashed shit coming from flat disney's ass.

>people take this board seriously on anything when this faggotry exists
the force awakens is shit

If you can't at least accept that the cinematography in TFA was outstanding then you are a full blown contrarian ass-clown.

>its an "everyone who disagrees with me is an edgy underage retarded reddit user with autism and is only saying the things they say to be a contrarian, also their opinions are objectively wrong episode
fuck off with your logical falacies. i think the movie, was okay, but not great. trying to state your opinion that this movie was good as objective fact when its just your opinion makes it seem like you are a fucking 2 year old who can't tell the difference between facts and opinions.

holy kek you dont even know what good cinematography is...no jj and his editors cannot make a film with good cinematography you ass clown pleb piece of shit. cinematography is about motion not a still either

you will see when Rian actually makes a film

What you LIKE is subjective, what is GOOD is OBJECTIVE.

Dumbass.

That scene uses movement very well. it tracks behind the trees using rule of thirds to frame the action with the snow flowing in the opposite direction of the track.

>good
>shit
But it was mediocre. Like, average. A by-the-numbers response to all the accrued prequel hate over the years and too in tune with the originals. Same plot, same tricks, same everything. Except nearly 40 years too late and with nothing to show for of its own.

Average, thy definition is The Force Awakens.

It was a pretty polarizing movie among Star Wars fans, so that seems like a perfectly acceptable poll result from Sup Forums. Don't really know what you're getting at, OP.

>completly generic shot, as everything in that shit
>outstanding cinematography

Yep, TFags are plebs indeed.

Its not representative of the film and it was better in rotj

This is the same reason tfa soundtrack is bad, thr filmmaking like points out is completely too much and hinders enjoyment and progression, atmosphere everything

I can't stand how similar it was to a new hope. I get that they try to make the Star Wars films have similar themes and troops or whatever, but they literally do the same things as IV.

>good
>shit
This proves the whole board is Sup Forums. It was uninspired, generic, mediocre and harlmess. It was average, but of course everything needs to be black and white with you autists

Film evaluation isn't entirely subjective, but don't act like it's entirely objective either.

It's shit in every way

So then it means we're on a star wars fan board ?...

Thanks for proving my point user.

t. Sup Forumsedditor. What's your GOTY?

Kys I dont play videogames

wow, what a glorious cgi hole

dark souls 3
not me

kek you really have no idea what is good cinematogrpahy is

nice try but you're not fooling anybody, veddit

b8? probably

wow, what a glorious rehashed iconic shot

I know at least part of it is beautiful, well framed interesting shots.

No, but the people likely to vote in the poll are Star Wars fans.

>well framed
Do you know what a director and a DP do?

Are you aware you're further humiliating yourself "shot" after "shot" ? your fanboy boner for space fantasy has nothing to do with cinema, kiddo.

>neckbeard on Sup Forums disapproves of your anonymous posts
>humiliating yourself

I kek'd

Dividing film into two categories of "good" and "shit" is something only a fucking moronic pleb would do.

>hurr I'm such a dedicated edgelord that I won't even let myself like objectively good shots.
>hngg I have such rarefied tastes, I can't stop jerking myself off over how few movies I like.
>I'm way too good for this Chinese sock puppet board!
Have you ever seen a movie you liked? I dunno about you but I come here because I like movies.

JUST CLICHE MY DIRECTING UP

strawpoll.me/11076269/r

Star Wars is built on cliche moments. That's not TFA's problem. The problem is that these moments occurred naturally in the original trilogy, whereas in TFA all character motivation seems to be subservient to getting to the next "awe" moment, which leaves the whole thing feeling very manufactured.

Still looks cool though. Solid 7/10 fantasy.

Now see that post right there is some solid analysis.
If the contrarians on this forsaken board actually backed up their bullshit with actual quality insight I wouldn't have a problem with them. Instead though, they just throw around "pleb" and "reddit" and whatever other dank buzzword happens to be hot at the moment.

I understand that it's trendy to debate this shit until we give ourselves RSI but the only true answer is that it was just 'alright'.

In an effort to prove to everyone who had been burned by the prequels that Star Wars could still be about muh PRACTICAL EFFECTS, Disney went the extra mile to ensure it hit all of the nostalgia beats that ANH created all those years ago.

Ironically the result was a film that was competently average and spiritually hollow, but hey.

>outstanding cinematography
>star wars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bridge of Spies was miles better but barely got a mention here. This is the range of idiots that praise cinematography here

Thats what i mean cliche vision. george at least had some semblance of knowing how to do it

i thought it should have won best picture desu

>2 men sitting
oh wow truly kino real good cinematography changed my life desu

I'm glad Sup Forums isn't a hivemind

TFA is literally a remake of ep4 with heaps of added (((politics)))

The film>the story>the scene>the cinematographic moment

When filmmakers forget this flowchart they cheapen their movie.

it is though

>he doesn't get it
nobody is saying Bridge of Spies is amazing but comparing it to the latest star wars film shows just how shit the opinions of star wars fans, like you, really is.

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

anything else is a meme opinion

dogshit>5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2
is much more correct

anyone who disagrees with me is a meme! how dare you have your own opinion

upset?

I'm not calling you a liar or anything. Sometimes you can have a meme opinion and not even realize it.

4 > 5 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2