You don't want no beef?

You don't want no beef?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HONKA

What is this meme? I saw the movie but don't remember the joker ever going honka honka honka

I want his sausage.

>A DC movie

KEKA KEKA

are you 16?

IM DA JOKAH BAYBEE

KEKS
GONNA
FREAK

>just ice

Then pay more attention.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

Oh

I don't have no beef cause I eat no meat.

Was he trying to get Common to cuck him, and then killed him because Common didn't want to?

Or was he upset that Common complemented Harley Quinn (Even though she was stripping on stage) and then fucks with him and kills him out of anger?

I honestly could't tell

He calls Harley a bad bitch right and the beginning and that triggers Joker.

He's the Joker baby

Yeah, that would have made sense if they were at some formal affair and she wasn't have naked on stage stripping to trap music but she was.

It was such a weird pointless scene that served no purpose except to show that the joker is sensitive about his white trash stripper slam piece? I guess

What did he mean by HONKA HONKA?
Is it some racist slang?
And why was Joker trying to make another man fuck his girlfriend?

Because he's CRAAAAZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

That's what I figured. What if he had said "wow Joker I'm sure glad you have a fulfilling relationship with such a great girl like Harley Quinn. She is both nice and beautiful, how often do you find those 2 in the same package? You guys seem to complete each other and I hope I find that kind of love one day."

like would even that have set him off?

It's a really cartoony thing to say when you see someone attractive and because he said she was a bad bitch, I think.

The quote is "Listen, you are my gift to this handsome honka honka! You belong to him now." He's talking about Common.

yes because HE'S CRAZZZZZZY MAN HAHAHA HONKA HONKA

That's what really, really makes Leto's Joker so fucking weird.

You would think from all of the shit said about his Joker behind the scenes we would get something pretty hardcore (for a PG-13 movie) but instead, it resulted in the bastard love child of some white boy gangsta and a tone downed interpretation of Jim Carrey's Big Head.

they tried to make the joker both a club owner/ mob boss AND an uncontrolled pyschopath which is fucking retarded.

But where is it though?

Catch-22. No matter what he had done in that situation would have offended the Joker.

Joker's protective of Harley, so he offered him her, and wanted to see how big of a hole he'd dig himself into by either accepting the offer, or denying it, which he'd take as an insult to Harley. Either way he put him in a situation where whatever he said it'd offend Joker, resulting in Joker killing him

I'm assuming you wanted someone to ask this because you're saying 'common' in every single post you make.

Why are you calling him that? Pretty sure he had no name in the movie.

He's calling him a hunk, which is slang for a handsome male.
Like said, he's trying to play nice and compliment him to see how big of a hole he'd dig himself into to in the end kill him
Really not that difficult to get. Got it on my first viewing.

That was my only reply to the thread using the word "common", you're thinking of someone else. I called him Common because I couldn't remember the character's name since he's in the film for like 2 minutes.