Can anyone on Sup Forums help?

Can anyone on Sup Forums help?
so my gf says she loves me and we love each other very much, she even wanted me to move in and the whole shabang. But recently she told me she keeps having these feelings for this guy, but he already loves somone else, she has no idea why she feels this way and im so confused of all this
anyone wanna try helping me? i would really appreciate

I can sugar coat it or tell you how it most likely is. Your call, homie.

Just tell me man, idc at this point

The fact that she is having these feelings for another guy tells me she's nowhere near emotionally ready for a real, lasting long term relationship with you.
I don't know her, so I'm just assuming. But my gut tells me she's into him because he's off-limits, and is telling you these things to ease the pain that's coming when she eventually fucks around on you with him, or someone else.
Basically, the relationship sounds pretty fucked. She has some growing up to do/things she needs to experience before she's ready to settle down, but she still values you as a friend/emotional pillow. I wouldn't expect things to last much longer. Sorry, fam.

meant for my apologies.

I disagree.
She's emotionally intelligent enough to admit she has the feelings for another person.

Everyone can have crushes on people, sure it might be because of something in the relationship she's in. but this sounds to me like she wants to address it, rather than oh hey I want this other dick.

OP.

Heaps of people in relationships have feelings for other people, the difference is, does she still have feelings for you? and is her main focus on her relationship with you?
She should limit her contact with this guy, definitely.

Just remember, you can't force anyones feelings. She can't help it. She's not a bad person for it. but if she acts on it while still in a relationship with you then that's another story.

You have an admirable amount of faith left in humanity. Bless your heart.

i would agree with user here, yes she admits to me she loves me, and the whole nine yards, the other dude even says that she wants to leave her alone to be with me.
i am her main focus thats why we were having this discussion

she does need to grow up yes, i did say we should break up for a bit but she refused because she loves me

Seems to be just an oddity if that other dude in a relationship knows and tells you he'll fuck off. I've been in something similar and ended up being blamed for not contacting as she got with other people online, as it was long distance anf i was online as well. Maybe just the distance aspect, how damaged she was, or she couldnt care for me more than herself to even talk to me for 8 months. 50/50 for you OP. Hope it works out.

shes been damaged, and we are in a long distance relationship, we are soon to move in together soon, and nice dubs

Call me a cynical old fuck, but I've seen shit like this pulled countless times. Again, I don't know her, and I want to be proven wrong. But please, do yourself a favor and ask yourself this;
Would she still choose to be with you if the other person reciprocated her feelings, and was available to her?

I messaged her and she didnt respond for 8 months and she was with some dude still after i told her i loved her and she said she reciprocated every feeling but wouldnt break up with the dude and she stopped replying after a while so i thought she'd lost interest. 8 depressed months later i retard and ask her how things are and she blamed me for not talking to her and said i abandoned her like everyone else. Kind of glad since i had never known her shit side but three years down the drain...
I'd gone through some shit with her and vice versa

Yeah, dude. This is clearly fucked. You both need to grow up.

she says its like underlying feelings, she can talk normal to him but somtimes things are said and feelings get mixed up

OP, if this is serious, I went through something similar. Me and my gf were head over heels in love for over a year, extremely loyal and happy. She moved to NYC for college and caught feels for this tool, who was super hot but a complete dick. She hated herself for being so attracted to him and she wished she didn't have such a crush on him. But she did. And she couldn't get rid of it. Eventually it ended up ruining our relationship because she kissed him, and we tried to make it work but all the trust was gone and I grew to hate her for other unrelated reasons. When we eventually broke up about 4 months later, she was sucking his dick within a week.

OP, i literally beg of you, be careful. It doesn't matter how much she wants to be loyal or how much she cares for you. Humans aren't strong. You need to keep your eye on her, because all it takes is a single moment of weakness to ruin your relationship and lose your partner. Please dude, don't take the situation lightly

Tits or Gtfo you fucking cunt

Good luck, dude.

She's trying to cuck you, m8. Fuck her and then dump her.

Im in a pretty similar situation as op, she broke up with me but she isnt dating anyone else though.

She said she was attracted to other guys and that she felt so shitty that she was dating me but also felt that way about other people, so she broke up with me. I cant really say if its bullshit or not but she still tells me she loves me and wants to keep me in her life.

at the moment Im showing her what its like to not have me in her life, shes not aware of it perse ive just stopped interacting with her, so that maybe she can weigh the options here.

alot of the time people leave a relationship its because the allure of other people seems great, the people are new and interesting, but if a person really cares i guess theyll figure it out.

Well, why don't you just tell her that you love her very very much and would like to stick your dick into her

Bro this is so fucked. This was my ex. This shit is unbelievably relatable, wow

i do but she still has these weird feelings smdh

i will user, thank you

leave her OP. Prepare for the worst. If she is having these feelings eventually she will succumb to them and break your heart. At least she was up front with you about it.

If shes white, under 25, and not fat, she will figure out how easy the game is for her real quick. Lock her down or kiss her goodbye.

sever, you mongtard

asian, in her 20s, fit, the game is clearly going to be easy for her at any point in her 20s, but the question is, does she want to play that game for the years to come. Humans in general are pretty shit so i wonder how long its going to take for her to get tired of wasting her time.

If she loves you, and she has no intention of breaking up with you, nothing has changed. Just love her

>Can anyone on Sup Forums help?
probably not.

>so my gf says she loves me and we love each other very much, she even wanted me to move in and the whole shabang.
lies. women are slaves to their feelings, dishonest and disloyal to the core. they don't understand commitment.

>But recently she told me she keeps having these feelings for this guy,
she's definitely already sending him nudes and probably already fucking him, but the degenerate bitch will probably engineer a lie to make it look like she has an excuse to leave you.

>but he already loves somone else, she has no idea why she feels this way and im so confused of all this
she feels this way because she's a slave to that little snatch between her legs, and she fails to understand the meaning of honor, loyalty, or keeping her word, i.e. not worthy of marriage, or to be the mother of your children. what if she betrays her children like this beause her wet little snatch needs some niggerdick? wat do then?

>anyone wanna try helping me? i would really appreciate
best to cut her loose, she's already gone in her heart. and don't be an idiot like me and try to get her back. just realize life is fucked, get a nut where you can how you can, and give up on true love, because it's a fucking lie, because bicthes care more about how that itch in their pants gets scratched more than actual emotional and spiritual communion of souls with another human being.

fuck the bitch. let her crash and burn.

im posting in addition to this last post. alot of young people have this whole "the grass is greener" mindset at some point but that fizzles out just like anything else when you get rid of the illusion.

>You have an admirable amount of faith left in humanity. Bless your heart.
stupid kids these days.

Doesn't work like that. I thought it did. My gf loved the fuck out of me, sincerely, and hates herself to this day for cheating and ruining our relationship. I hate that bitch too. But she had a moment of weakness, I understand why it happened, but I don't forgive her and I never will. She's out of my life now even though she always hits me up trying to be friendly.

People sometimes do things they don't intend/want to do in the longrun. They're just thinking in the moment.

>shes been damaged, and we are in a long distance relationship, we are soon to move in together soon, and nice dubs
don't do it.

you're fucking crazy if you do it under these circumstances.

At the same time, if he can take her attention off of that guy and bring it back onto him, that might revitalize the relationship

i know its crazy, i told her im not moving until this shit is sorted out

OP here, i really appreciate all the feedback and im mostly likely gunna break up with her, you all made good points even if i didn't agree, thanks for posting, you all helped, im probably gunna live my life and say fuck all

>OP here, i really appreciate all the feedback and im mostly likely gunna break up with her, you all made good points even if i didn't agree, thanks for posting, you all helped, im probably gunna live my life and say fuck all
dude, she needs to block him on ll forms of communication. ask her to do it and if she says anything but "yes, honey:"...

dump her.

there are no feelings, only erect dicks and wet pussies, and get wet over cheating on you

idk man, shit is complicated. my last girlfriend had feelings for other people, ended up going behind my back and cheating. shit is so rough. if it is lasting for awhile and shes not trying to do anything about it seems like a red flag. id say be careful, try and have a open dialogue and moniter the situation. also if you tell her that it bothers you and she does nothing to change thats a huge red flag. i say feel it out, tell her you dont like it, and bail if she cant wrap her feelings up for other people.

also the fact that its long distance is definitely a part of it. DO NOT MOVE IN WITH HER. the insecurity alone from worrying will be enough to turn that situation to shit. also at that point you more than likely with be financially dependent on each other which is a whole other can of worms. only rock solid couples should make that step