I hate niggers Sup Forums

I hate niggers Sup Forums

As a Dark skin nigger I can also say I hate niggers.
Most of them function like shitskin subhuman monkeys

as a toast I can tell you white people sucks. they almost think they are better in everything and i just wish to punch 8/10 white cunts daily

why do you hate them user?

You have come to the right place. Welcome home.

They're everywhere. Nigger culture has spread. It's all over the media, all the trends, even our fucking memes are some stupid monkey shit now. "AYYY BRUH LMAO WHO DID DIS" Fucking hate it

Go sound cloud rap or something nig nog

I feel you. I have a deep and abiding hatred of them. I have negative interactions everyday. EVERYDAY. The y are loud, anti-social and not even basic social skills. Seriously. Always in a hunting pack and acting like niggers.

Seems like very little stuff to hate niggers. Come on, what did they do to you?

I don't care how you function, or talk, in any way. You're still a fucking shitskin cunt.

Is it true that in the US you can go to jail just by calling a nigger, "nigger"?

It could probably be treated as a hate crime and you would spend maybe three months in a county jail.

Better cry about it on the internet.

Shit, well my complaint is this:
Why doesn't this shit happen with the words "spic" "chink" etc?
Because they don't call each other that, so the word slowly dies out, doesn't propagate.

True dat.

Because it's topical now.

Don't disagree with you

I hate everyone regardless of race. We're all an infection of stupidity.

Some moreso than others
Niggers are bottom of the barrel

I don't hate them. They are not worthy enough to earn my hatred. I pity them. Low iq ugly creatures.

I'm mexican of lebanese descent so beaner X sand nigger. Am I above or below a true niggger?

>they almost think they are better
They are, nigger

I mean you're just a mix of two inferior races doesn't make you anyway worse than niggers though you're probably somewhat civilized less than what most niggers can say. But sand-niggers are uncivilized animals to some idk

They're gonna destroy your white race in future. Fun for me as a brown person from asia.

Why white girls don't notice this?

Why are they so attracted to the color gold?? And why do they cover their furniture in thick clear plastic?

>what did they do to you
They exist

That my friend, is wrong. You shouldn't hate good person if he's nigger. Don't go near him, but don't hate him.

So much for free speech " Land of Freedom"

Monkey instincts

My great great grandfather on my mother's side was italian and my great grandparents on my dad's side were spanish. I also have eaten a nigress' ass out on 3 occasions so it's more like:
(Beaner X Sand Nigger) + (0.1 X Greaseball) / (Dago X π) ( Nigger3)
How civilized am I?

You're absolutely retarded if you think you'll go to jail for saying nigger in public. It's literally just freedom of speech. Nothing too hard to grasp.

Lmao, you cleary have no idea how corrupt the justice system is.

I feel ya man. I bought a decent between my campus and the ghetoo and they've broken into my house twice despite me having installed extra deadbolts and alarm systems. Everytime i leave the house its "hey white boy you got any change?", not an ounce of shame about outright begging. and the NOISE. why are they so loud? always?? needless to say i never leave the house without my concealed carry.

Sounds like it's a you problem.

>NIGGERS RUINED MEMES D:

In Australia it's called racial vilification if you call out niggers something like coon etc. You get a fine.

Let me guess. Calling Cracker to a white is totally legal in Australia. Am I right?

lol yano what's funny? they actually have broken into my garage and stolen my bike i use for working out XD ugghhhh what animals

Yep. The law is designed so our niggers can call us white cunts etc ... but call them a nigger and you get arrested.

It seems like liberals fucking hate whites. Who's gonna save white race from extinction?

Damn that's fucked I don't know why people try and stop niggers from being called what we are...we practically call each other niggers all the time when we say nigga

Meanwhile, at OP's house...

I hate the race bait because OP is a CUCK