Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

Messi is still better.

he scored more goals, more assists with less appearances in 2016. he also actually helped and carried his team.

just stop.

>carried his team
carried them to what ?
hahahaha

the final, he literally did everything. and in the end, he was so heartbroken that he quit..

Ronaldo? again he scored less goals and assists with more apps, and faked an injury in the fucking final.

>so heartbroken that he quit

Question, are you a real madrid fan? I always wonder what type of people are ronaldo fans. Or are you a ManU fan? Or are you simply a ronaldo fan?

>these triggered messhits

KEK

Messi
>La Liga: 8
>Copa del Rey: 4
>Supercopa: 7
>UEFA CL: 4
>UEFA SC: 3

Ronaldo
>EPL: 3
>FA Cup: 1
>La Liga: 1
>Copa del Rey: 2
>Supercopa: 1
>UEFA CL: 3
>UEFA SC: 1

>4034/2
>still replying to ronaldo fags

There's no point in trying to debate with a retard

Just ignore these threads. They are just assmad that everyone still thinks Messi is better than their favorite fanfics main character. I don't believe they are even real madrid fans considering how he brings the team down a lot lately so its just some weird obsession like most other shit Sup Forums does.

>all this delusion

I have no delusion. All I did was post championships and numbers; no opinion expressed.

which one of those is the world cup?

"ronaldo is better"

no he's the chelsea customer and full-time village rapist romanian who is utterly clueless about football. just sage and move on.

I have no delusion. All I did was point out what year it is and point why arguing with Ronaldofags is pointless; no opinion expressed.

>chelsea customer
nope
>full-time village rapist
got that one right pakibro

Again that gypsy fag and cancer.We know you are gay.

SOON