/brit/

ancient magicks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laa5p3wobF1qze49ko1_1280.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wf7dgLoaBCc
strawpoll.me/12750536
xvideos.com/video997934/ningwhopthroat_iwabner_girls-farang_ding_dong_
google.ca/search?q=huge tits asian&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4r7eC5KXTAhWH3oMKHRPwAjcQ_AUICSgC&biw=958&bih=954#imgrc=_
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sue

If I were a mod I'd perma rangeban you for all these stupid fucking early threads

Runescape is so gay

might do a no haircut no shave no trimming any hair anywhere for a year and train really hard in that time then reveal the new me when i get to where i need to be

>is that jared kushner?

Why can't Anglo cucks tan?

business idea: sailing lessons for migrants

Janny's napping post asians

Not circumcised, but can't wank without some lube

Feels cursed

What was your go-to show-off armor?

>Guthan's helmet (OP pic) or Red Halloween Mask
>Dragon chainmail
>Dragon platelegs
>Amulet of Glory
>Abyssal whip
>Unholy book
>Legend's cape
>Plain leather boots

there isn't corn syrup in coke zero and aspartame has been proven in over 150 countries' food and drug regulatory agencies to be 100% safe

>aspartame has been proven in over 150 countries' food and drug regulatory agencies to be 100% safe

Smough's Helm
Smough's Armor
Smough's Gauntlets
Smough's Leggings

>((((((food and drug regulatory agencies))))))

>plain leather boots

what the fuck

show me a conclusive study done in the last 10 years that has proven aspartame to have ill effects

>Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.

zammy d'hide body
dskirt
that one spiky helm which stopped the cave hands from attacking you
whip
rune defender

paki gf wanted x

Lol stfu retard

There's a huge difference between appreciating the individual merit of a foreigner halfway across the world and appreciating the merit of the foreign third-world minority infesting your country. You're wrong by the way. The "real way" does not like the latter at all in Europe: they just won't say it to the face of one of them (you).

>>>((((studies))))

Me in pic related
Although I often used demon's hammer (the max strength one) when in PvE

>show me a conclusive study done in the last 10 years that has proven aspartame to have ill effects

the entire American nation

looking good lad

>real way
real world

I might be developing Alzheimer's I've been forgetting my pics a lot lately

t. we wuz yurop n'shit

Her face looks infantiziled to the point of infancy, not just pre-pubescence

Why the fuck is this attractive to people

nice. I can't even play pvp because I steal every game for PC. the last game I bought was for gamecube, probably 10 years ago

>infantiziled to the point of infancy

paedophiles

what are you on about

Found out the fiancee is an aspie. She is cute and obedient like a dog so I don't mind.

report every one of gookposter's posts and maybe we'll get him rangebanned

last renegade hardware release is one hundred and six (106) fucking tracks

I started writing my sentence, with infantilized as the verb, and then intended to use "fetalism" instead of infancy, but later went back and replaced it

I'm sure all of them are masterpieces

What did Google mean by this?

Okay and?

How is this relevant to anything?

>In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age.[34] Using a panel of Asian, Hispanic and White judges, Michael R. Cunningham found that the Asian, Hispanic and white female faces found most attractive were those that had "neonate large eyes, greater distance between eyes, and small noses"[35] and his study led him to conclude that "large eyes" were the most "effective" of the "neonate cues".[35] Cunningham also said that "shiny" hair may be indicative of "neonate vitality".[35]

Noncery is biology.

*gookposts*

what game are you talking about?

nigger souls

watching 13 reasons why lads haha

always liked the set of thorns

ok nvm

Korea eats dog

68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laa5p3wobF1qze49ko1_1280.jpg

what is she anyway, is she a jpop?

Thailands gf

there is a pirate server but it hasn't been updated in months so you can't even play, and when you could play on it there was nobody else online

edged too hard and did a pathetic little dribble
completely turned off now

yer
youtube.com/watch?v=wf7dgLoaBCc

strawpoll.me/12750536

taking a trip to Johanasubagu (ジョハナスバーグ) this summer

video of thailand and the gf
xvideos.com/video997934/ningwhopthroat_iwabner_girls-farang_ding_dong_

i see

why do you nig all your games? do you know about G2A or CDkeys?

google.ca/search?q=huge tits asian&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4r7eC5KXTAhWH3oMKHRPwAjcQ_AUICSgC&biw=958&bih=954#imgrc=_

cata desu lad

shant be opening that lad

maisie

bit dear. can't afford to pay $60/a game.
not sure how those websites can sell keys for like $20 for a $60 game. they must be stolen keys or something

Regardless of your aesthetic taste, maisie seems like the most fun gf
Although I don't know what Yingluck gets up to

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
>As of July 2013, this Smash Bros fanfic was 3,548,615 words long. That’s three times longer than Proust, and six times longer than War and Peace.
>Right now it's 4,061,129, which is the longest piece of English literature in history

yesss...my memesss are catching on...dance to my tuuuune...

Stop masturbating.

absolutely love running my finger up that space between my balls and thigh lads and giving it a sniff x

most are even less than $20. the keys aren't stolen, they are bought in other countries in various sales. some are literally sold to them by the developers. others picked up on various sales from various countries around the world, then re sold on CDkeys and G2A. I have a library with over 150 games and I reckon only about 20 of them I actually got on steam.

Never buy Russian keys, only buy global (most of them are global). Russian keys require a VPN to activate, you can get banned for that.

literally doing this right now ahahahaha

yeah that was my other thought, that they buy in bulk from developers. interesting. might buy one of those keys now actually

>check game I'm looking at
>literally more expensive than steam
ah yes.

good morning lads

wrong

It's safe, just like i said always buy global keys and not regional. people saying buy steam gifts on G2A is risky too, but i've bought loads of them. Opt for global keys for 100% safe though

i will heem any yank in dark souls 3

the thought that each one of you lads in this thread will likely have a poo today is very very arousing

good morning friends

the only games that are more expensive on CDkeys and G2A are relatively unkown ones that not many sellers on the markeyplace have. Generally early access games and the like are expensive there. For AAA titles and older games it's usually 75% cheaper than steam though. same for season passes and DLC

hello nigger

extreme

this makes sense

i havent played any of the DLCs, but when it came out I racked up 900 hours across six builds. and have religiously played all the other souls games. bet i'd heem you

maybe, maybe not

genuinely pity grown men who play computer games

where can i download counter strike for janny's wages?

what's good?

normie twat

>tfw my mate plays his 3DS XL at full volume in public literally all the time
even in mid conversation or a social gathering he'll pull it out and start playing some anime game and picking his nose.

I admire those that sit and watch dancing with celebrities or some shit