Hey Sup Forumsros im buying this ZX-6R tomorrow

Hey Sup Forumsros im buying this ZX-6R tomorrow

Trips gets to name it

Op needs to get a real fucking bike. Fuck your crotch rockets if its not a harley its not a real bike

Meh.. go fuck yourself

Nice bike. Name it Nagasaki

Cuck machine

Hiroshima

Mook

Piss

Ohh almost had it gotta be quicker than that

Cunt muffin

gay ricecooker

>Harley
>Can't have fun outside roads
>Can't wheelie
>Can't corner for shit
>Can't go really really fast

Well alteast the ride is comfortable.

I just bought an 07 zx6r last week. less torque than the r1s I'm used to but I like the way it handles more.

Roll for Nagasaki

girly bike

It already has a new, ZX-6R, stop being stupid.

*name

This is my first big bike, ive road atvs and i my dad and i built a mini chopper when i was 12 with a lawn mower engine. Im pretty excited

that yellow is ugly as fuck

Probably gonna re paint it to like a light green

lol, your first big boy bike

Hells yea

the cuckmobile

reroll

Super weeaboo garbage

rolling for: Ding Dang Doot Diddly Cuckerino

Savor the first time you lay it down, it won't be your last.

Enjoy the slick feel of the brand new tires with completely smooth sidewalls, they'll set you up on a date with the ground in no time.

Fuck you id like to see that bike make a round country trip

so close re-roll

Bet

Nice choice user
I use to ride a r1
Quit after a few near misses and the crash that left me in the back if a car
>imagrant cut brake lights off to cause a rear end crash for insurance claim fucking cunt
>broke four ribs both collar bones and dislocated my shoulder
And written off my bike
Thinking about one for track days only

Fucking murican peices of shit over hyped over priced midlife crisis bikes

Hello my friends

Sorry to hear that user
Fucking dirty spics

hope op had already an organ donor card..

call the bike "stupid death"

Kek

OP

that is a bicycle with a motor

it does not need a name

it is a motorcycle

make and model along with manufacturers sku and series/revision is all that is needed

no name

it is moto

no need for name

He got a driving ban but held no licence
Wut
It's a common thing I got told

niggerfaggot

re roll

Still fucked up

bitch I read your post 5 times and still only understand 30% of it

im tired of you

>rides a harley
>thinks it is a real bike

got one myself, had.a zx9 02 for 6 months play aswell, great bikes miss the additional power so gonna go for a zx10 soon. Have fun, respect the bike youll be all good. Aint gonna miss you in that bright yellow either

They aren't even comfortable. You ever ride one? They hurt your back, arms, neck and actually cause kidney and liver damage without a proper belt. They are literally built to make noise and help old men with small dicks feel big and masculine. Why do you think so many murderers ride them?

Don't ride a 600 you pussy bitch... is this your first bike or something ? You're gonna get shit on by a 1000 XD

Already made a cross country road trip in 4 days. Even ran from the cops on two occasions on said trip. Bike of choice, Yamaha r6. Didn't even need the 1000cc to fucking own your shit logic.

As in injury wize?
No Im fine now
Collar bones are fucking painful as they had to heal on their own

Whaha Harleys are for midlife crises men dude. Naked hooligan bikes are real mens bikes. Require skill and guts to ride.

>harley
>real bike

fucking faggot, you can see its got used tires you prick and it's not the 15/16/17 model so theres not much chance its brand new you fucking mong.

>They are literally built to make noise and help old men with small dicks feel big and masculine.

this

What the fuck are you talking about?

MEMEMACHINE

Are you retards really taking the bait?.. Good god. Clearly we got some folks in here who don't ride..

I dailyed a gs500 (naked) for 3 years. After owning a 636, sv650, tl1000.

I'd say don't name your bike because it's weird and only people who ride on weekends and go to bike meetups to have a dick rate contest name their bikes... Just ride it and call it what it is. Half the retards you run into will ask what bike it is and you can tell them a ducati and they'd believe you...

My GS is debadged and has a custom rear end. Literally can't get away from trying to tell people that only know what a ninja or gsxr is. What my bike actually is..

Legit my last name is across my gas tank and I got a parking ticket and the fucker wrote my last name as the brand of bike.. Got off of that one soon easy.

Yes its my first

Np with my beemer.

The Weeb Machine.

>Legit my last name is across my gas tank and I got a parking ticket and the fucker wrote my last name as the brand of bike.. Got off of that one soon easy.

This

chinkmobile

Reverse Flash

Drz400sm

Hey now.. At least it's made in Japan and not China... HARLEY...

Kek

Srsly, the engine size doesn't matter. It's about enjoying your ride. 1300, 1100, 900, 600, 380, 125, everything's fine if you actually ride your bike instead of just talking about your bike.

sorry, my bad

japmobile

I like this guy. The only bike i have is a grom and i love it

you don't actually have a grom

rollan

ROLLING GOD DAMNIT

I WILL GET IT

REEEE

Bitch please

> do Harleys come without cup holders and automatic transmission?

Not gonna lie. Wish my gs500 had a cup holder...

Enjoy the carnage.. Pic related.

harley is a bike designed for ladies

Spidey time

Tree hugger

Nice one! I didn't even know the grom b4. Had to look it up on google. Surely looks like a fun ride, man.

Made for mods and dank woolies,
Im gonna buy a buddy of mines cbr250 to engine swap it so i cant take it on the highway

Hillary4Prez

Nigger

Can*

We've got a winner here.

Nope this is the winner

Trips-man here.
So it doesn't get a name. That's how it should be. Bam!

From what i reckon the name is
"We got a winner here"

Winrar