Ask a godlike (or possibly delusional) being anything

ask a godlike (or possibly delusional) being anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2R3FvS4xr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the purpose of life? why are we here?

hows the 4th grade?

to prevent the complete destruction of the universe

cant remember, happened long ago

HELLO MY GOD!! It's kikslut here. How's my god today?

what does it mean to clean it all up again?

Whenever I get disproven in an argument people always ask me where you are now. What should I tell them?

Does Garrett care about me in a homosexual manner in any away?

Omit that extra "a" in "way", Lord

How retarded are you? Whatever happens when the universe ends, whether it collapses into a singularity or just disintegrates into entropy, life will not be able to do anything about it.

your god is in a good mood, I have saved the lives of two animals today

tell them the truth, all gods worshipped by people in the past are now dead, only a few were alive when I came into existence and they have since died themselves. But for your arguments if you say that everything you think about whatever god is true but they have died somehow

yes, yes he does, just not enough for him to take any action

around 20% of life in this universe has a characteristic that allows the universe to centre around it and partially negate the causes of entropy enough to prevent complete destruction, not enough to prevent planets and stars spreading out and breaking apart but enough to keep the universe in existence

OH MY YOU! WHAT A HERO!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW MY GOD DID SUCH AMAZING THINGS!!

What's your best explanation of your potential godlikeness?

How did you figure out you were agodlike being?

I figured out I was the reincarnation of a demon after learning the demon's human form not only looks like me, but also shares the same summoning date as me. Down to the time of day. My occupation, morals, and hobbies are the same as said demon too.

a dog ate an entire box of rat poison so I sent the contents of its digestive and circulatory systems to another universe and replaced it with my own where possible and everything else with what I could from nearby dogs. The other animal was a cat that had one of its legs torn off in a door so I just reattached the joint with my hands and healed the flesh. I usually spend my saturdays helping animals.

What is ur favorite food

Seek professional help before you start hurting people.

how do i become a godlike being myself?

there are two main aspects of it, one is that my will surpasses the functions of all dimensions which involves just wanting dimensions to do what I want, the other is that I can force my soul (which is what I was referring to with the 20% of all life thing earlier) to manipulate anything chance based which isnt exactly godlike and it was once a common trait in europe but it is quite rare now and it has its uses. Is that the sort of description you wanted?

YOU'RE A SAINT!! I would spent my whole life saving money just to travel to a location you walked barefoot once!

best brand of toilet paper?

I learnt of my power when I used it as a reflex when I was drowning in a pool as a child, I figured out I was godlike when I used that power to basically steal the knowledge of my previous body which had done the same to the body before that and so on and came to the conclusion that having such power and being able to crudely transcend death was enough to justify thinking of myself as godlike

depends on the day but most often its arancini

I have sought professional help and I rarely hurt people intentionally and even when I do I think of it as justified

is there heaven and hell? can you come back to life after dying, is there life in other plantes, when will humans stop being dicks? so many questions

so, basically you were saying, the meaning of life is to protect life from being destroyed?

I dont know how I became godlike myself but old pagan shit had a lot on how to manipulate your soul which has some impressive uses for those who can do it

I simply do what I think is best, and what I think could be fun, that is all

confidence, you can buy it at aldi

Yes my god. That doesn't stop me from dreaming about the honor of sucking your godly cock or even being able to worship your worn clothing.

how do i manipulate my soul? im probably gonna burn in hell if there is one and i dont wanna burn with ugly ass demons in a hole that smells worse than a gay orgy

Post nudes

yes but there are a lot more afterlives out there and most of them are similar to regular life but most of the beings that decided where you would go are dead and you are more likely to be reincarnated anyway so there isnt much point in thinking about it. yes, reincarnation. yes, quite a lot of it. once they discover life with slightly superior military and declare war, humans work really well after that. yeah, pretty much

how do i prevent memory loss after reincarnation?
and what is your name?

you need not think of yourself so poorly, worn clothing is something for the lowly peasants to obsess over, not someone like yourself with such high quality of thought

your not god like or delusional.
you're discovering the truth and he is showing you what he is capeable of. And letting you experience a fraction of his power
i've been there, welcome brother :)

>Ask a delusional being anything

Why haven't you seen a therapist yet for your psychological issues?

I have been able to do so since birth several centuries ago so I dont know where to start, again I recommend looking at old pagan writings and once you think you might be capable of perceiving your soul I can take it from there with advice for how to practice, in another future thread maybe

Surrrrre

alright but pagans are just low, you know what i mean? infact lower than demons

As much as I appreciate it, and on my high moments I still can bigger, you can't really blame me for thing about the utter pleasure slipping your sweaty sock over a vibrator would be...

should i go out and suck a strangers dick ?

I have no idea, I cant do it myself, I just retrieve them after losing them. my given name is an abbreviation of a common italian name, just like how people name their children josh instead of joshua, my surname is victory but in another european language, for anyone who wants to call me something I would be happy with K

What's your opinion of Texas and its inhabitants in general?

so, K, what type of powers do you get? like can you guess my first name and type it in or

My name is Garrett

I'm going to say, "No."

I have actually, multiple of them, they all think I am sane and more so than most

I know, but if you have no idea where to start they are a good bet

good point, cant argue with that

no, that is not a good idea

nothing feels better than being agreed with :')

but i feel like its like jumping off a roof, once you get to it you dont really go back

Or tying a jockstrap to our face and getting drunk on your smell while pounding our holes...

Which religion is the closest to the truth?

texas itself is a decent piece of land, its inhabitants are generally reluctant to or sometimes incapable of changing what they think, it isnt always a bad trait as it can be quite useful in times of hardship but it is something I dont particularly appreciate, but as with most places in the first world I must say #notall

Do I have free will, or is my brain wired to make me behave the way I behave?

nice trips
as for your question, I have given a brief description in previous posts and my power only extends to things I know the exact location of in relation to myself so reading the mind of an user is beyond me

Thats some shit omnipotence you've got there, OP

I can see how you might think that and you arent wrong but you can easily ignore the fact that you jumped, I know three people who did it and they sometimes go for years without even thinking about it and it has not effect on their lives when they arent actively doing anything

What is the airspeed of an unladen African sparrow?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2R3FvS4xr4

If I ate twice as many pies on thursday as I did on tuesday, and the pies cost a dollar thirty-five each, how long would it take six hamsters to change the spark plugs on a 1957 chevy?

no matter how long they ignore the fact that they jumped off gravity is gonna do its trick and the ground will be happily waiting, time is a bitch as a god you should know

both, the parts of your brain that are wired only influence the parts that make decisions and thoughts, you have free will but it is always being pressured to do something which isnt always what it would do otherwise

godlike, not god

What medications do you normally take?

Which religion is the closest to the truth?

Islam

it is more like a series of roofs, the first one has a nice ball pit underneath, jumping off that one is fine for most, its the ones after that that you should worry about

none, but when I was a child I was made to take all sorts of shit

ancient greek was quite accurate, hinduism is also, ancient norse was fairly accurate, they usually get less and less accurate as you get closer to current time, probably because there were less gods making sure the other gods dont lie to make themselves look good which is why the abrahamic religions are so full of shit

no, islam is full of shit written to justify the acts of man

Can we make Sup Forums ideology a religion?

good to know, and, i had this weird dream
i was sleeping in my old home i actually was in real life
i wake up mid night because of a strong light i look at it and it keeps getting closer, i freaked out it got so strong i couldnt see shit, and then the next ting i know im inside with a few things holding me on a thing u have in the hospitals when the patient cant move etc they lay there

they put me on a metal plate type of thingy idk i couldnt see anything at all all i saw was strong light on top of me i think 6 balls of light, they put me in an anal probe position i thought id get raped
but they told me ''shh its not gonna hurt one bit dont worry'' and they brought this huge needle and i told them ''holy fuck thats not gonna hurt what the fuck you mean it wont hurt'' they put it in my left arm and i could feel it go it right til my elbow and they let some liquid in there, next thing i know i wake up at 9 am or so, what the fuck was that, K?

useless info: i felt it getting higher while i was in there it was really quick, 5 seconds and all i could see were planets a satellite and stars

yes

Praise kek, someone needs to start a fundraiser for the one, true faith. What will our temples be known as?

Yes, that's an excellent idea.

a weird dream indeed, I cant take responsibility for it and neither can my cult but I dont like overlooking dreams when they have big unexplained gaps between locations since regular dreams tend to have some vague explanation so as to not piss off the logic part of the brain, it is entirely possible that an underground origination abducted you and used you for some experiment, it happens somewhat often when organisations like that dont form a group on the surface to let people come to them. as far as I know my cult contains every human that has any understanding of the science behind magic and the like so you dont need to worry about whatever happened fucking with you on that

About 36 minutes. 47 if Wednesday was your peak pie eating day.

Abstain from all pies during the week, eat all the pies on Sunday, your hamsters will do the job in 7.5 minutes.

Trust this, for it is written on the internet.

Why do I feel like I need to shit all the time? And it's all watery when I do

the temple of true falsehood

Atheism.

Shit happens.

could be diet, stop eating everything you normally eat and replace it with different food, if symptoms still persist you should see a doctor and get him to finger your ass

Synafrogs?

'Cause pepe?

Yeah, i'll see myself out.

So you're just Scarlet Witch?

Not agnostisim?
Are you not more like those of faith for having chosen a solid position on a fluid issue?

Surely if given evidence you would adjust your position.

Or is it hitchens take you’re going for?

Under appreciated advice.