Why have you not converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

Why have you not converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

The Islamic Caliphates of Europe and America are just a few years away from being established.

Do you not fear for your life? Indeed, we will butcher those who do not come to Islam. Islam is the religion of peace. If you do not want to become Muslim and worship Allah, follow Muhammad and leave your sinful ways behind, then you are most certainly against peace.

We only want to make the world a better place. So far, wherever there are Muslims, we have created a society so good that America and Europe will come to destroy it. They are jealous of our faith and continue to launch attacks against us, but Allah knows better.

Our Jihad will be successful and we will victorious in the end. Islam is merciful. We invite you to accept the true path before we retaliate. How can you hate such a beautiful religion of mercy and morals?

You people will always make excuses for what you know in your heart to be true - Islam is superior. When will you let go of your hateful emotions and accept logic? You need to accept Islam before it is too late.

>Allah is the greatest
>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.
>Islam WILL dominate

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4l5gtk/what_rights_do_women_have_that_men_dont_in/d3kjh7l/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I left Islam fuck your religion it's is not peaceful it's barbaric

There will be no Islamic califate anywhere the last ones that tried that are getting fucked by Aryan Kurds

Bacon sandwiches and beer!

Get fucked muzzie

Ex muslim here. After I renounced my faith I could see my life significally improved. No more fucking ramadan. It is designed to purposely make people go angry and violent from hunger. Looking back the entire religion seems to make trick people into fighting and invading others. Its a cancer.

WE WILL RISE AGAIN
XWEDE MEZINE!

yep islam is a religion of peace, hitler was a pacifist saint, stalin a cuddly loverboy the moons made of cheese and pigs fly.

>How can you hate such a beautiful religion of mercy and morals?

How is it remotley possible for someone to dislike bacon? especially with eggs on toast.

>How can you hate such a beautiful religion of mercy and morals?
You murder innocent people and have been doing so since Islam started

My God has bigger dick than yours.

Sigh, this thread again.

Real muslim here, ama. :^)

Why follow willingy an obvious illogical and hateful religion?

Secondly, are you M or F?

You are wrong Islam is wrong how can God's message lead to so much hate murder and war
IT WAS EVEN SPREAD AND FORCED ON PEOPLE WITH HATE AND WAR
IT IS WRONG

I wouldn't follow it if it was illogical, and Id say hateful is very inaccurate.

I am a guy.

Also, just a note, any and all verses that are not accompanied by the the two verses before and after it + the context will be ignored.

Good post.

>Real goatfucker here, ama. :^)

Fixed it for you

>illogical and hateful religion
>religion

Thanks bud.

B U M P
U
M
P

Have a fishy stick

Final bump.

>Using Islam as a meme

Bitch, please!

Islam is cancer, you've just been brainwashed by your family since a young age. No different when a moron beleives in absolutes. Example, I could argue for hours with a autistic child that santa isn't real, but he would still back his side no matter what and believe it wholeheartedly.

My parents are muslim by name, they literally don't even pray, so this is a bad argument, also, I was not always muslim, try again buddy. :^)

Give me an example of why I should join? How is it benefical(I'm a female)? and what is your message to those who shit on muslims and their ideology?

Kek

Your main prophet was a murdering pedophile. There's nothing in Islam worth emulating.

Im not really great at inviting people into the religion, more into the defending of it, but moving on.

The endgame of it is going to heaven, you might say that all other religions say so, but I would argue that islam is the most reasonable, dont get me wrong, just like all other religions, there is no concrete proof, but it is the only one that has not been disproved so far.

Women have quite a bit of benefits, here's a list I found on reddit :

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4l5gtk/what_rights_do_women_have_that_men_dont_in/d3kjh7l/
I have nothing to say to them, if they say something to me Ill tell them why they are wrong, otherwise, I couldn't care less.

" we will butcher those who do not come to Islam. Islam is the religion of peace."

Umm...

I've always wanted to kill gays, also funny enough I hate woman. Ill join so I can toss the fags off bulidings and stone my wives to death when they act up, thanks sharia law.

Nice bait :^)

Muslim hate circle jerk. Rage hard creeps.

>The endgame of it is going to hell.

Is what you meant right? silly autocorrect.

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>"Indeed, we will butcher those who do not come to Islam."
>"Islam is the religion of peace."

are you a sand nigger?

Im arabic, but I am white.

>Islam
>Religion of Peace

Fuck off pisspoted arab cumwipe