Why do all these "muh perfect Aryan family" pictures look exactly the same...

Why do all these "muh perfect Aryan family" pictures look exactly the same? So fucking boring the world would be if these people had their way

you mean like how the entire world will be various shades of brown if the globalists get their way? i would prefer a diverse and interesting world, with blond haired blye eyed people in sweden, japanese people in japan etc.

You must be trans-australian or something.

Every single person in that picture is still an individual with an individual personality.

Go to any black/brown country. Everyone is exactly the same, everyone acts exactly the same.

also is that magazine real?

that is a mag cover trying to make FUN of white families you retard

Australian shitposting is hilariously stupid, Canadian shitposting is smug and passive-aggressive. Learn the difference.

>muh diversity

ok Trudeau. you can get offline now

This is how the entire world SHOULD look

Nice fearmongering, but even so, these pictures are somehow less disgusting to me than
these.

All of my other female friends agree (I am also a woman).

this. As a pangendered non binary woman I have to agree

fuck you canuckcuck

How brainwashed do you have to be to think a stable family of happy white people is a BAD THING

why is it BAD for people to have stable loving families

why is it BAD for white people to be succesful

because this family is so much better?

Can I be traditionalist and pic related without you beheading me Ahmed?

no one treats women better than brown cultures

Thank god for diversity making the world more exciting

The world should look like Brampton right?
Kill yourself faggot, families are key to society.

If only all parts of the world were enriched with diverse peoples

Looks fun. Libshits are destroying this.

Yeah who would ever want to trade in this exciting world of global economic catastrophe political corruption mass migration and imminent warfare/terrorism and death for a calm and stable/happy family life

Who the fuck would want that??

They enrich our society

Me nad my friends would literally rather live like this than with a white racist husband.

CANADA NOOOOOO

Yes.
The title says "How AfD wants to live"
AfD is a German right-wing party.

Just like fancy cars, some of the most expensive lack obvious variety. Its about the subtle trim, the interior, the gear ratio. Sure, the ghetto rich cars have hydrolics, suspension kits, loud speakers, etc. That said, they will never compare to the craftsmanship or performance of the white man, I mean luxury cars.

Solid b8

>also tits or go

Such diversity, what an enriching culture.

So this is where the BBC meme was born!

yes, but the cover was supposed to be a mock on the afd party..

>that guy's shirt

I was perplexed by your opinion, because Czechs are usually pretty based.
Then I read
>I am also a woman

No longer perplexed.

Why is "muh blonde hair, bloo eyes white dragon" a meme? Most if not all om my friends and family members are brunettes.
And my family tree is nordic swedes dating back to (as far as i have researched) the 1600s

Not all swedes have blonde hair ffs..

KANGZ

I've seen enough pictures of shitskins living in dirt, I want more videos of black women throwing their babies around.

And no swedes will have blond hair in what, 15 years?

Why does the little girl look like she's wearing the wonderbread bag as a dress

You can dye your hair any color and have colored contacts. Literally who cares?

Washing the baby

>tumblr logic

Better than shitskins. All the dark skinned people on this planet tend to lean towards being shitty.

If that's what the AfD wants Germany to be, then I'll sign in right now.

Yeah, who gives a shit if women are born with big boobs. We can just give them implants

Who gives a shit if people are born with a nice face, we can just give them plastic surgery

Wow dude, I honestly thought for a second that was a magazine from the 50's. Really nice nuclear family with a dog and 3 kids.

But no, they are fucking bigoted Nazi scum that need to be eradicated in extermination camps.

2016 Guys, let's get on with it.

Thanks a lot, to you and the mother.

So this picture is supposed to be mocking the people voting for AfD (I'm guessing a somewhat nationalist, conservative party ?), right ?

Just how fucking deluded do you have to be to think that this makes their party look bad ? For what kind of people does this not look like an ideal life ?

An attractive, in shape man, his beautiful, loving, wife, their three cute children, and an adorable dog. The face of nationalism and our grim future, folks. I can already hear the sound of the brownshirts boots.

Tbh, most people in sweden have blonde hair bc they bleached it.

I was born a bure aryan blonde with blue eyes, but my hair later changed colour to a more ash blonde tone.

My entire family looks like rollo from vikings

and not all everyone else is brunettes either. you fucking self centered cuck

You can't be an Aryan family and believe in a Semitic religion. The reason these "Aryan" families always look so fake and unoriginal is because that's exactly what they are. In reality you need religions like Hinduism, Mazdayasna and Sikhism that encourage a family instead of constant worship of God.

note the gun as well, something the Deutsch commies are very anti.

>comparing temporary things such as hair dye and contacts to permanent things such as surgery

Holy fuck are you retarded or what?

Apples and oranges. There's a difference between cosmetic changes and surgeries that cost thousands. You do realize women change their appearance every day with makeup right?

The beautiful ones don't have to

I wanna go back ;_;

Nice Engrish Wing Wong, back to your grill.

Slavics are the true master race. I have 9 brothers and sisters 3 are blond, 3 ginger, and 3 brunette.

Dyed hair has a much different texture, sheen, and feel to natural hair

Contacts are a major pain in the ass, irritate the eyes, and can lead to complications. Many people can't wear them for more than a few hours a day

Good thing you meet hundreds of ethnic swedes every day, so you can educate me.