Does the average Swede really look like this?

Does the average Swede really look like this?

why's he have down syndrome eyes?

Looks too viking.

Small eyes is a Scandinavian/Nordic trait

non-whites wouldn't understand

I don't know, all look same to me.

"master" race

i can see at least three downies in this photo

one of them is the reflection in the computer screen

>non-whites wouldn't understand
so why do you?

>implying my place of dwelling receives enough light

swedes have no right to make fun of the finnish appearance m8

Is he Asian

he looks half-finnish

pewdiepie has normal eyes

Are Nordics white?

no they are mongoloid like finns

Its scary how much he looks like me

maybe he's got some sami ancestry

but russians are even more mongoloids than nordics. and you actually got KHAN'd, while we didn't

He's just a bit anxious because of his mandatory rectal suppository

Its just a meme that your scandis are super white aryans, a lot of them have small slanty eyes

Well we sure as fuck didn't properly genocide the Sami, and Finns have been settling here for hundreds of years.

Literally 10/10 boy :3.

>non-white trait is a Scandinavian/Nordic trait
really made me thing

yeh more or less like that but much more tanned usually. And thats not a dig at immigrants

Your blood is tainted with that of Laplanders, you're effectively Finns

Enjoy your ejection from the white race

laplanders aren't samis and some samis are white. and i believe that scandis are more mixed with samis, because vikangz loved sami wimminz. and currently there are a lot more samis living in sweden and norway, than in finland

wtf Sudan

I thought we were friends

I guess we can eject the Finns from the Turan master race at the same time because Swedes did the exact same thing in Finland.

When? Last i checked we have less than 2% swedish genetical structure and even that's from shared paleo-european ancestry. We never mingled extensively since there was no immigration encouraged here and we never really liked you.

t. kang

Here we go, I am your friend and I feared it was you but I have only two choices apparently on Sup Forums

>"Suck up to Westerners, lol, you're so pathetic"
from non-whites

>"Fuck off with your banter you nigger scum"
from whites

Wat do?!!!

>Questions and corrects someone stupid comment

>Kang!!!!!1!!

>another stupid thread with my picture

Yeah haha funny, please continue this shit stuff.

Look at this man.

He has MARGINAL Finnish ancestry, and still he looks like chink.

You need to apply the one drop policy when dealing with Finns.

Yes they do.

I look like that too, except im fatter and more like a neckbeard.

And your way of doing that was to resort to haplogroup autism, good job.

LOL looks my friend of blonde version

you're now a celebrity here

he looks like any other swede. don't blame us, blame your shitty genes

Why not use anyone else picture, hundreds of other idiots have posted their picture and can be used for stupid memes, why mine.

I wasn't even talking about haplogroups rather autosomal DNA.

Get your genes gud don't blame us for your ugliness

LMAOing @ swedecucks

i am 99.9% finnish and still look more aryan than swedes

He doesn't have impressive cheekbones really.
He's a nordcuck.

I think I should go over to Sup Forums to avoid entering embarrassing situations like this here

It's because you look like a Skogsfinne, which is apparently meme worthy.

not him, but my great grandmother was a legit forest finn in dalarna, and I'm still white.

gay

You can be my boipucci anytime.

Nah he looks like a swede but apparently he was so fucked in the genelottery he doesn't have good cheeckbones but got epicanthic eyefolds.

I am most likely taller and heavier than you and bigger down there.

t.197cm/97kg/17x16cm

He's right though. Swedes have these autistic fantasies that Finns have anything to do with Swedes ethnically.
There was never contact between Finnish speakers and Swedish speakers that resulted in the Swedish speakers becoming Finnish speakers instead of the other way around. Finnish blood is pure as fuck.

we've race mixed with Finns for millennia.

>pure as fuck
If you ignore the danish and anglo-saxon mtDNA amongst us which is ancient and part of us.

Swedes have special genes. They are not "Anglo-Saxon" or "Danes". They are a unique orange race with very peculiar traits.

Orange race, you mean the mesolithic farmer admixture.

You really haven't stop fantasizing about it. You managed to even heavily segregate forest-finns to their own groups and only started to integrate them in the late 20th century.

>Finnish blood is pure as fuck.
Bullshit, this is what your Finnic cousins in Komi look like. They're pure Finns, you're not.

I don't know what it is but there's something about the Swedes DNA which makes them really nasty.

Poor Roo looks starved.

Those guys aren't Komi but Nenets. Komi look much more similar to Finns.

Finns are mixed with non-Swedish Europoids, mainly the blonde haired Indo-Aryan tribes who used to live in the Russian steppes.

You mean solariums, yes it's a genetic defect that has haunted us for decades.

What about the Viking age? Regular raids, enslavement and settling would've caused mixing between our peoples.

I just mentioned danes and anglo-saxons because that's what our MtDNA is closest too, and white americans.

>197
Yeah right

More like 177. The weight is probably accurate though.

And your assumption that I am not the height is due to the picture and le ebin "MONGOL MEME XDDDD"?

Well some might be with ostrogothic farmers, it's probably how we got the word Äiti.

What about the Viking rage?

Blatant fucking liar. All Swedes deserve a long, painful death.

Yeah why would you lie on the internet?

he's hot, I'd like his ass/10

Because ancient finlanders aren't actually living here.
We are a balt-germanic-sami mix, sharing the most with proto-indo aryans in balts and danish-anglo-saxon-ostrogoth(likely due to the Äiti loanword) and samis lived here until we pushed them back to lapland.

Most people die a long and painful death anyway.

I do not understand why would I lie when I gain nothing from it?
I am 197cm, doesn't change the facts. But you being all weird about it just to meme around "Haha mongol xDDDDDD", that is sickening.

Do you really believe that?

But the ancient fins where pure mongol blood, so you should see that as an improvement that you're now less mongolid.

But not Swedes, because Swedes have cooties.

I also deadlift 200kg, whatever.

Good for you

The only connection in all finns, is probably that ostrogoth farmer thing lel.
And they had cooties.

>but not Swedes because historically Finns became Swedish speakers instead of the other way around

Fixed.

t. retard

>unironically cucked a 32yo Swede when i was 18
im not even a darkie, i thought it was a meme. It's like taking candy from passive agressive, border line aspergers babies

And i have sex with new women every weekend.
And i've never fucked an ugly bitch.

Just so you know.
It's important to tell people what a cool cat i am.

Yes.

Excellent

>where pure mongol blood
No proof of this, modern Volga Finnics look like pic related

Excavations of skulls don't prove that.

Go die in a fire, dickhead.

Volga Finnics are mixed with what you described as non-Swedish Europids, though. Perhaps you were memeing, but you yourself have said that the original Finnics were N1c Mongoloids from Siberia until they mixed with Europids around the Urals.

N1c was originally Mongoloid, but the transformation from Mongoloid to Caucasoid in Europe predates Finnics. Therefore Proto-Finnics were Caucasian.

Also I have no idea who you're talking about. N1c came from the Sayan Mountains in Central Asia, and from there certain branches spread to Siberia and others to Europe.

WHAT THE HECK I THOUGHT SWEDES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE??!!!!?!?!?!11

What about proto-Uralics? Some of the non-Finnic Uralic peoples like the Samoyedic peoples look essentially Mongoloid to me, so I'm guessing the "transformation" took place around the time when proto-Finnic was beginning to diverge? Or do we not really know?

Samoyeds aren't really related to us, they're N1b language shifters. Even Yakuts are closer to us because they're N1c.
>so I'm guessing the "transformation" took place around the time when proto-Finnic was beginning to diverge
Nope, Samoyeds don't come into the equation at all.

I have a bad habit of using N1c to refer to N in general, since it is the only branch that's relevant to what is usually being discussed.

Also, the Sayan Mountains can be in Siberia depending on your definition of Siberia.