About to try MDMA for the first time what should I expect?

About to try MDMA for the first time what should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mD43hJpMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MDxx probably

Nah it's pure I know the guy who makes it himself

Take vitamin c and magnesium vitamin and eat plenty before you take it user
Stops the gunning and mouth chewing also drink water frequently but not too much
Enjoy amon

Everything depends on what youre gonna do.
Gonna party ?
Or be with somebody ?

Everything will just seem fucking amazing - have fun

An asshole the size of sewer lid

>An asshole the size of sewer lid
Im not sure wtf youre taking but its not X

I always found that no matter what I did, the drug always pushes you into the same mood. Just be careful of what you say to people :-) You might have some secrets youll feel far too comfortable about telling. Overall pretty safe and fun. Just don't do it too otten or it fucks with your memory and also stops feeling as good. Like once every 2 months is perfect.

O yeah, and forget sex, your dick will never get hard.

you will feel light weight and you might get more emotional, depends on situation. and yea, everything is amazing and you feel happy

bubble gum can be usfull also
For a first try dont take too much go easy on the dose

Oh yea you might struggle to pee too - no real worry but just keep it in mind if you're drinking a lot

>she goes to my school

Not true !
First time I had it my gf wanted to fuck
I couldnt feel it
I felt soo much shame and self hate because it was in the beggining of our relationship she thought she wasnt exciting to my eyes...
Anyway had it again couple months later
Huge boner ! was really happy. But didnt fuck sadly

'it' as my dick

ah yea i forgot to say that you should carry some bubble gum, incase you automatically clench your teeth. and you should be outside. and drink water

Ecstasy and it's hip to be square.

You know that feeling you get when you first fall in love with someone and you look at them? Thats part of the feeling you get, but instead its constantly hovering there. Do not mistake it for it being anxiety though, can ruin the trip. Youll notice it when it kicks in, everything will start to vibrate

Visually I mean, not physically lol. Thatd be fucked up. Youll also be alot more sensitive to touch, etc.

Here you go op:
youtube.com/watch?v=-mD43hJpMNA

youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4

He was truly king of kings. RIP

Yeah its like love life happiness
Go out do something
Go with a girl because touching is beautiful
Youre gonna be verry sweaty also so dont mind it ;)
Keep that water in check

You're gonna love it op

i tried it, wasn't really thrilled. I'd just stick to lsd

Your gonna be the happiest youve ever been ya gonna lov it op

Well first, it will go like this. You will put a look on your face like you smelled some piss. Then you will bounce to the beat till it fucking hurts.