Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083518/Amazing-moment-passer-Indian-city-scalped-ferocious-jungle-leopard--lived-tell-tale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

thinking about thos beans

>2017
>not wearing proper helmet with faceguard
I was just a wee lad when I saw my first gore pictures of bicycle accidents - never rode without a helmet again.
These kind of videos should be part of compulsory education - for both kids and parents. People are acutally shocked to find out that your face may turn to mush and your head crack open like a watermelon when put under some force. There's that video of a guy getting run over by a bus - but his helmet makes his head just "pop" out away from the tire literally saving his life. Helmets underrated as fuck.

Everyone else listens only after an accident.
You know that

ese no era calapi?

After the hurricane in Russia

>same situation
>no helmet

>No pahjeet, this street is not the designated shitting street.

Except that guy had his entire fucking chest crushed as well - no helmet would've save him.

>live in the UK
>helmets mandatory
>don't end up looking like an abortion that went wrong.
>GG

always the same shit you fags

Let's post some quality REKT pictures and WEBM's including their stories. And I'm starting of with the great FETUS DELETUS WEBM.

Story:

A video from an unspecified location (not sure if Brazil or not) shows a pregnant woman repeatedly hitting her own baby
belly with a hammer, apparently to kill the fetus.

The woman starts hammering slowly, but picks up the speed and the force with which he hits as she goes along.
She appears to be maybe six or seven months pregnant.

Story:

At Musuan, Maramag Bukidnon, Philippines, an unknown citizen filming the aftermath of a traffic accident picked up
a severed foot and delivered it to the injured owner.

For the people who are curious for the audio that was original part of the video.

After he picked up the foot, someone told him "That is the owner over there, sir". The foot bearer laid the amputated
foot next to the owner and said "Here is you foot, sir". At the end of the video, he also asked him "Are you still okay
there sir"?

head is gone. at this point they're just playing with it, not punishment or torture just plain psycos.

That's not even slightly true. I lived for quite a bit after my beheading.

1/4

Story:

Three men two Australian and one Spaniard were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway's novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

3/4

4/4

I would refer to this picture as the legendary "pizza leg".

I think you got him, guys

He wasn't a smoker!!

That's all I know about this vid

Working hard to put food on the table

I think that is a brazilian or mexican prison...I believe they actually butcher and eat their enemies...prolly the only meat they get in their prison diet

Edgy faggot is edgy.......cringed.

i think these master surgeons can still save him

Looks like something that would Guatemalan prison.

you are what you eat in the end...

One thing y'all should know about prisons in spic shit countries is that they throw in mentally unstable sickos along with other criminials and small timers. The result is catastrophic.
Just need a mastermind edging one of them and the rest is history.
>"Hey, look at that guy. How about you show us what you can do to him? How would you end him? We are here with you, don't worry".

wut!?

shit white people dont do

History?

*herstory u scum

people steal organs from kids because they're worth a lot of money

is that a wig or did his scalp get ripped off

Better version

there were rumors of a group harvesting kids organs for the highest bidder in mideast conflict zone, it is amazing how these stories meant to scare children were actually true

What
The
Fuck

KEK

bullshit...that looks like a hospital in syria

Do you have the one where some nigger is picking up the brain matter a dead one?

That is gross... THEY HAVE NO GLOVES

did you need see all those dead kids in those black bags?

do you have x-ray vision...who knows what was in those bags...tho i'm sure killing kids for organs happens all the time

What the fuck... Thats too far man

Did he just pimpslapped by his own truck?
Kek

what the hell happened

The heads sticking out kinda gives it away...

Newfag/White Knight ever way shut up and fuck off in either order

obviously nerve gas

what is this then?

okay like im all in for nuking them all out of existence now if this is true, but technically didnt see anything in this other than a crying kid and badly bagged bodies at the end.

nerve gas

thats a fake. he has a channel on youtube..its a german guy who builds his own slingshots

Story?

Why is there pizza all over his leg?

That fucking look on his face cracks me up every time

this awful thing is real, dont try to convince yourself othervise, dont escape to your happy place, this shit really happens, they kidnap little kiddies and chop them up like animals

Shit i posted the wrong one

Fucking niggers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083518/Amazing-moment-passer-Indian-city-scalped-ferocious-jungle-leopard--lived-tell-tale.html

where is the nerve gas coming from? and why are they always moving something

actually kind of a brilliant idea. set up shop in a country torn apart by civil war, make it a hospital-front, harvest organs/human trafficking in the back. everyone else is going to be too busy to keep track of who came in and if they came out.

lawl

nevermind, the vid is great, thx for posting faggot

Does it really take that little time to die?..

(them) wont end it, there were rumors of a ship in our bay acting as a mobile chop-shop when i was a kid, lots of kids used to dissappear from poor neighborhoods, you have to get rid of all the rich people to end this kind of shit and it is impossible

did he die?