Cruz General - /cruzgen/

NOW LISTEN UP DONALD
LET ME TELL YA WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

TODAY WE'RE GOING TO WIN NEBRASKA
THEN WE'RE GETTIN BACK IN THE RACE AND HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE WHITE HOUSE

YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF DONALD, BECAUSE THE CRUZMISSILES ARE COMIN! ONE MORE GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-trump-challenge-223007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick! Post "fuck off" to make the shills go away!

I thought rato dropped out, Americans like winners not losers.

>The Cruz shills still haven't gone away
You fucks realize he dropped out right?

politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-trump-challenge-223007

READ IT AND WEEP DONALD, AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THE READING PART

that sneaky rat!

The Republican Party hates Cruz even more than Trump. At least they just hate Trump for his ideas. They hate Cruz for his ideas and for the fact that he's an intolerable piece of garbage no one wants to work with.

The biggest piece of shit in all of politics

He's gettin back in the race don't doubt it!

Nebraska is ours, and then it's on to California! Watch out Donald, the Cruz Missiles are comin!

>Cruz
>Winning California

Listen to me, Nebraska.

You were the state that would not let this campaign die.

When all hope was lost, you revitalized the dying light of conservatism threatened with extinction by the madman billionaire who has pillaged our party.

Now we are taking this fight straight through the sunshine of California into the convention, where we will exorcise this demon from our party, once and for all.

But that's not all.

Because that's when we'll take the fight to Hillary Clinton. All of us, together. We'll have a party nominee we can be proud of and a coherent platform that will elevate down ticket candidates rather than sink them. We'll have a vice president who is competent and tough in both politics and her business sense. And we'll have a campaign that struggles not to glorify its figurehead, but that responds to its millions of constituents who believe in the values of Reagan and Lincoln.

With God's help, we will barnstorm the great western coast of this country and blaze a trail to victory. You, me, and Carly.

Looks like the girls are gonna have to miss some more school.

rato can't win Nebraska it's too late

>TODAY WE'RE GOING TO WIN NEBRASKA
Good, make it a Canadian Province.

Cruz is a winner. He has won 11 times against Trump. If anything the con artist Trump is the Loser since polls show him losing to Hillary in November

THIS
H
I
S

We CruzMissiles have the best memes
Get over here Donald
you sniveling coward
Keep Heidi out of your mouth little man

TRUMP BTFO!!!

FUCKIN dRUMPF GOT BTFO BY OUR
MEMES
E
M
E
S

DONALD YOU SNIVELING COWARD

A LITERAL RAT

Good.

Sup Forums hates Based Ted because he almost beat their meme candidate and destroyed Trump with arguments and facts when all Chump had was insults and twitter rants.

Everytime Cruz destroyed Chump in a debate, every time Chump ducked Cruz for another debate, everytime Cruz beat Chump at the polls, Sup Forums got angrier and angrier at Based Ted.

It's scary because that's exactly how dictators are born.

DELETE THIS

he also BTFO Ellen Page when this was a cruz board

Such an eloquent speech

I'm now a #Cruzmissile

Cruz is the living IQ test. Anyone who supports a Canadian for US president is Low IQ.

Reminder that the majority of Sup Forums supports Ted Cruz. Paid Donald shills have flooded the catalog with spam and make it look like more people support him.

Ted Cruz is the only candidate who can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

No one is being paid to shill for Cruz. It's a democratic-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaing

we oldfags support him because we remember when this was a Cruz board when he BTFO Ellen Page

Wow I was on board the Trump Train, but if he returns for one more stand, I'm #CruzMissle again. Though it too late I think.