Is this kino?

Is this kino?

I was planning to watch it this evening

yes

watch the stupidly long cut

Outstanding kino.

Used to watch it with my old man but nowadays he barely makes it to halftime before falling asleep.

>3h 49m
Kill me now

That cut's shit
If the cut is less than 4 hours, it's a bastardisation of his work
This guy knows

Yes. I haven't seen it in a while. But I remember very well watching it for the first time when I was about 18 and being blown away. I never knew a movie could be this good.

Someone knows where i can find a good torrent with actually seeds? its taking ages to get the 4 hr cut

Pure kino

As much as I loved this movie, it was fucking exhausting. I watched it in one sitting and by the time the last 30 minutes were happening I felt like I was just waiting for it to end.

That's why there's an intermission.

Would you?

mostly it is yes.

no. its alright. the scenes of the kids growing up are fascinating. the story between deniro and the chick is boring and his relationship with james woods isnt developed enough onscreen between those 2 actors for it to have any emotional weight. also their plans to be criminals are fucking retarded. Im not sure why people call it a mafia movie when its not at all.

Get laid in my early teens by a big tittied slut just for buying her some pastry?

Fuck yeah I would.

Nah, neighborhood STD dispensers are not my cup of tea.

Found the redditor.

Good

>mfw the first cut was like 6 hours

Godfather 2 has an intermission too, but that's not nearly as exhausting

Is watching the 4 hour cut of this good preparation for Satantango?

I would pay alot of money to see that. There's a 4 hour 11 minute version on the internet, is that the longest currently available?

Probably

Patsy and Cockeye look more like Italians.

Max and Fat kid are definitely jewish, though

does it feel like 4 hours when watching it?

>half the mlvie is little jew kids fucking their sister
Who thought this was a good idea?

yes

i WISH i could watch this for the first time again

Settle back and enjoy it user , its quite a trip

Why was this movie trying to convince me so hard that Jews are savage animals and greedy and perverted to the core?

Dumasses who haven't seen the movie. A great scene

I've had the blu ray for the longest time but I always either don't have the time or don't feel like committing to almost five hours.

Once upon a Time is one of the greatest trilogies of all time, so why have most only heard of OUATITW?

This. This is one of those movies where you can really get blown away seeing it for the first time.

>tfw decided to watch this a while back ago
>didn't even know it was like 4 hours long
>fell asleep within the 1st hour
>woke up 2 hours later
>fucking movie is still on
>what le fug?
>go back to sleep
>wake up in 30 minutes
>MOVIE IS STILL ON
>nigga what the fuck
>later on research the movie and find out its a 4 hour long movie

i really want to watch this movie in one sitting but i don't think i can. and i know its stupid to watch half a movie one day and watch the rest another day. what do i do?

Why do you think you can't?

>falling asleep during movies
what the hell

There's nothing strange about it if you're tired enough and comfortable enough and it's the right kind of scene. I fell asleep during Kwaidan myself just the other day.

Absolutely. Also, Elizabeth McGovern is my cheekfu.

say what you want, casting in this movie was on point