Sup Sup Forums got 3 tramadol pills and not sure when to take them prob start at 16:00 its almost 13:00 here now would...

Sup Sup Forums got 3 tramadol pills and not sure when to take them prob start at 16:00 its almost 13:00 here now would it be ok to start now and still feel it after midnight? Gonna smoke weed and hash with it

Either save the Tramadol for another day, or save the weed. Don't mix, kinda ruins it.

ur gona have a siezure

I took 2 last night and smoked was fine

It depends on who you are with, but don't mix, the effects don't stack. When I tried lsd I was already drunk and stoned, then I drank and smoked more, but it didn't increase the effect

I got a friend whose been doing it for a while and he says it makes it way better

How to take tramadol
>throw it in the dumpster
andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg
If you want a decent opiod I would recommend perocet or oxycodone. All shit drugs though
And it is doubtfull you would still be high by midnight

Last a few hours at most. Take two at 8/9 and another around 11 and you'll be good until 1am or so.

this

if its 600mg total you will be ok and might puke. but its worth it.

he asked about tram not perc or oxy faggot

beer, weed and pills - always my fav

How long does tramadol stay in your system?

Tramadol is shit, even lower than codiene.
Yes you can smoke.
Don't take them if you're on anti depressents or with EX.

Fucking faggot get some Oxys.

My nigga

Yeah man I bet you're all hardcore necking drugs like paracetamol(acetaminophen) and tramadol.
Fucking hell!

Fags should try real opiates because tramadol barely qualifies.

BTW OD on Tramadol is particularly nasty so keep it up!

eat shit junkie

Acts smart...recommends percs OR oxy...to dumb to know they are the same

>BADASS
Dude you got any ibuprofen, I got so high last time I took that.

>Acts like he thinks he's even smarter.
>Doesn't know that Percs contain acetaminophen which fry your liver easily and mean you can't abuse them as easily and that OXY is pure.
WEW LAD

Green crack strain, got this for £10 here in UK

Can confirm 2 tramadol a s 4 ibuprofen will make things quite numb and happy.

Fastest way to get the effect is grind it into a powder and take it orally with some water. Should hit your system in under 5 to 10 minites

Decent