Met up with a trans prostitute earlier tonight. She was black and had a nice body, but a dude face. It was all good...

Met up with a trans prostitute earlier tonight. She was black and had a nice body, but a dude face. It was all good. Made it up to her hotel room, and gave her the $100 we agreed on. She goes and tucks it away. Right as she is, I suddenly start hearing yelling in the bathroom, along with banging noises. Turns out another trans lady was in there screaming at someone on the phone. This being one of the first times my dumbass has experimented, I instantly become uncomfortable and start slipping into an anxiety moment.

I calm myself, but only after getting my jeans half way down my legs and she's handed me a condom. My sad little cock is out and exposed, but I know my performance anxiety is gonna keep it from doing anything. I get up off the bed and tell her I'm not comfortable doing this and that I want to just call it, and I offer her $20-$40 for wasting her time. She says "no" and that, the moment the money touches her hand, it's hers.

We debate, and I tell her it's a bad deal, that this wasn't a comfortable area and wasn't good business practice (since this is basically a translation). She gets pissy and annoyed and says "sorry, I can't give you your money back." Keep in mind, she never even physically touched me.

Right as I tell her, again, that this is a bad deal, 2 more trans women walk in the door! I use that and tell her that that's a prime example of why I want my money back. It's just a bad deal, an awkward position to be in, and unprofessional all-around.

One of the other trans women that walked in was super nice and super sincere, and I really liked her. She talked to us both and tried to be the medium in the situation. She understood my position, but said she can't make the main trans lady do anything. It's between me and the main one that's been giving me a hard time.

Anyway, the main one snaps and stands up, says "fuck all this nice shit" and opens the door, telling me to leave. I tell her once again that I want my money back. She says no.

So, I left. Gambled $100 and lost. Be careful out there, y'all. Don't get duped like I did!

Thinking with your dick truly is the downfall of men.

that was their plan from the beginning.

No sex -> no money.

You got owned pussyboy

Well you wanted to get fucked by a tranny...Sounds like she fucked you. You got your money's worth.

Wow you're gay and retarded. Good going!

Sounds like you got the ol DC dip and twirl. Sorry man that sucks.

Y'all saying this like it's all news to me!

get a friend to hook up with her, then knock her out and take all her money

For the record, I was gonna be the one smashin, not the other way around. In the end, my wallet and my pride were the ones that got smashed. :(

>she
Sucks to be you, tried to fuck some guy and he fucked you instead. No pity here

You don't gotta lie to kick it...

they saw that you're a bitch ass sucker and fucked you over. What the fuck are you thinking? You're lucky they didn't fuck you over. These are literally the scummiest of people in society addicted to drugs and gambling and you thought you could get your money back? You're lucky you escaped without an STD. Now never do that shit again man.

if you were gonna smash it then why not just smash a chick in the ass? Or you prefer manly assholes? Dude there is only one reason people go to trans and that's to have a gay experience. Come on, you don't gotta lie to us.

Maybe you now realized you're not a faggot hopefully. But if not then I've got some bad news for you, you're probably a faggot.

Don't find men attractive, but I like playing with dicks... so only half faggot, right?

She

A guy in lady's clothes stays a guy

Fegit

bro I've tried that shit too, same thing...turns out I'm disgusted by homosex and homosexuality so I'm never doing that shit again, but I had to see for sure to make sure lol....nah, not for me. I don't konw how women fuck men, that shit is really disgusting. Masculine energy makes me gag from the back of my throat, but I stomached the experience to see if I'd like it. Nope.

I honestly do'nt know if you're half gay or if most faggots start out like that because they don't fuck women that much or at all. I don't know, no one knows. I definitely lean to the side that believes homosexuality is a perversion though.

You seem like the kind of guy to get into some crazy shit with.

>see ad on CL for blowjob from grill for $70
>super horny, answer it
>never been to a prostitute before
>after a few hours get directions to her house
>go there
>her friend answers door
>"were you fucking around and going down the back of the house?"
i'm thinking wtf
>"no? i just got here? why?"
>"we saw something on the camera" as she lets me in
>"well i dunno, wasn't me"
>led into her room, she asks for money, give it to her
>sit down on bed and we make awkward small talk regarding someone sneaking around out the back where her unlocked car that has money in it is
>she puts on a movie
>waiting for fucking ages, probably 20 minutes because this bitch is doing whatever rather than sucking my dick
>"so... are you gonna get into it?"
>"i was waiting for you" she says with an attitude
sure you were bitch
>am over it
>"alright just give me my money back"
>"why?"
>"this isn't what i expected or wanted"
>"nope"
>insist on getting my money back. i'm tall, broad, and overweight in such a way that makes me look huge when i'm wearing a jumper
>gives me back $50
>"the $20 is for my time"
>"give me my money cunt"
>"no, i put time into getting ready"
fair enough bitch but you already pissed me off so guess what
>"alright, i'll go get it out of your unlocked car, how does that sound? stupid cunt" as i walk out of the house past her mate
>they are too scared to follow me out
>i don't go to her car, instead go straight home
>look up prostitution laws
>what she was doing was illegal
>submit anonymous tip to police from concerned neighbour that she is selling drugs (or buying them with sex) due to lots of strange men coming and going at all hours and hearing sex noises often in the middle of the night.

1/2

Good job bro. Fuck prostitutes. SOme of those dumb cunts make over $1000 in a day spreading STDs and shit. Even with condoms you can catch that shit from their lips or whatever.

Fuck prostitutes, disgusting scum of the earth.

Thats what you get for being an anxious faggot.

2/2

>3 weeks later, google maps the area
>her house backed onto a empty block down the side of a shopping strip or something
>park car 6 streets away, go to her car from the back side, try it, it was somehow unlocked
>find $10 cash, half a pack of cigarettes, couple of cd's, random clothes
>take the money, open the cd's and throw them on the ground, throw the clothes all over the ground, open up the cigarettes, mess them all up, tear them open and take the tobacco out and throw it on the ground, make sure to put the filters back the packet, then put the packet back in the car where i found it just to be a cunt

and i never went to a prostitute again

It isn't. There is a big difference between sexual and romantic attraction. Liking dicks is sexual, but two men being intimate with eachother turns you off because it's romantic.

Are you a literal nigger?