Rate me Sup Forums?

Rate me Sup Forums?
I've recently turned 18 (already made my divers license) and i've become kinda self conscious about my looks, since i've never been on a date of any kind before and i want to throw myself out there into the dating world.

>I'm 1,81m tall (that's 6ft for you amerifags) >have a rather skinny build, but plan to improve by going to the gym
>I carry the most pride in my hair, since nobody around my area has similar kind of hair
>about to graduate high school, looking for a sidejob while waiting for college

Is there anything i should change on me? Tips to improve?

I'm looking for honest opinions and where could i get better, than from random strangers on the internet?

sideview

>inb4 jew nose

am a dude

7/10 Not bad after I realized you weren't a female

Nigger what are your hobbies ?

ethnicity?

181cm is 5ft11 182cm is 6ft you pleb

>aside from vidya, i'm playing the guitar and used to be a competetive swimmer, nothing else really

family is from romania, so I'm mediterraean, currently living in germany

Wash your damn hair

you would make a good tranny

i sadly get to hear that alot, am straight tho

Bro you need to try and quit the vidya games and take up more hobbies like playing guitar. Vidya is uninteresting and mind numbing to 99% of girls, you need hobbies you can involve a girl in.

when will everyone learn that curly male hair shouldnt be long?It looks fucking disgusting

Follow this guy's lead.

Are you him?

Find something you're passionate about and really dive into it. Ambition/initiative are attractive. Doesn't have to be work related. Preferably something that gets you out meeting new people.

Not sure what your clothes are like but take a hard look at your wardrobe.

Hygiene (obviously).

Confidence is important and is conveyed in your posture. Stand tall, head high. Speak loud and clear.

Maybe let a bit of stubble grow if you can.

Stretch your other ear. In my personally opinion, one stretched ear looks dumb.

Also, smile! You look so sad! :(

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

i don't smile alot cuzi didn't take alot of care for my teeth as a kid so they're yellow as fuck

got a shitty condition where i got a fking hole on my chin when trying to grow a beard

>romanian
>mediterranean

shorter hair m9

>pick one

get a haircut you look like a faggot