A few weeks ago I saw a post on here about Sexy Liberation giving away sex toys, only the price of postage was added

A few weeks ago I saw a post on here about Sexy Liberation giving away sex toys, only the price of postage was added.

Well, today they have arrived. The plug is a lot smaller than I expected.

Credit card for size comparison.

What's the bottom right thing?

Vibrating cock ring.

Yeah, ordered some out of morbid curiosity. Vibe was shit quality with cheap plastic, a cap that doesn't stay on, and a switch that doesn't like to change positions. Cock ring was alright? I have no idea about cock rings. No use for them so never used one. Butt plug is tiny, awful non body safe rubber, and mine came with a hair on it.

All in all if you're desperate, they're cheap. But you're getting what you pay for.

I'm using the plug to just try it out. Never had any anal toys before. If i like it, I'll order a proper one. Same with the cock ring.

What do you mean that it's non body safe?

thats a good plug, try it out.
size is not always important, shape is.

I'm not basing it off of any extensive testing so take it with a grain of salt, but toys made out of material like that aren't usually great to actually put in your body. I'm not an expert so I don't know the exact science of it, but there's a lot of info out there about it. It's probably fine to use a few times but I'd be wary of using it for long periods of time.

It really is an awful plug, user. Trust me. It's far too tiny.

As in just not pleasurable?

I've put the cock ring on, does it go behind balls too?

Just going to switch it on and leave it going, or is there something better to do with it?

not everybody has a stretched to bowling ball size asshole like you, the size is perfect for long sessions

use lube with the plug and ignore that idiot

It's ever so slightly larger thany pinky finger and I have relatively small hands. I sometimes use an average-sized dildo on my ass which takes some prep considering its still an incredibly tight fit. The plug is just so small it's not pleasurable going in and is almost unnoticeable once it is in.

What do I do with the cock ring?

>ever so slightly larger thany pinky finger

you must have huge hands then (and an huge ass)
don't speak for normal-sized people

the plug is longer than a credit card
i have one the same size and shape and it's a pleasure to wear for a longer time, hits the prostate just right

You must have a different plug than me. And I'm not talking about length, I'm talking about how thick it is. The thing is barely thicker than a pencil.

Actually, I just pulled up the full size pic you posted and what the fuck that plug is actually much larger than the one they sent me. Looks like a different material too, maybe, but that could just be because it's still in the plastic. Can't really tell.

>The thing is barely thicker than a pencil.
i'm talking about OPs plug. are we looking at the same picture?
you must also have incredibly thick pencils where you live.

Closer pic of plug unwrapped.

It feels like rubber.

About the length of a credit card. I'm glad of the wide base.

S

derp
check the picture before arguing about it

So is the cock ring only really useful as a couple? Or can a lonely guy use it for anything?

See My apologies for assuming a website sending out shitty products would have consistent stock. My mistake.

That looks to be the same material. But yeah, that's definitely much larger than the one I got sent. Again, apologies for assuming they'd have consistent stock.

we're more worried you reply to threads without checking what they're about. promise you'll work on that.

I assumed having received a product from the same supplier was good enough. I look at thumbnails, I don't always expand images. Sue me, faggot.

I'm a bit more worried because your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

^^kys^^

nigger

>I look at thumbnails

not enough to see the plug is twice the size you said it is

time to get glasses bro