S/fur

s/fur
So, are there any freelance work sites that don't make it impossible to get your foot in the door?
Every one I've seen, the jobs are hogged by a small subset of users.

KYS you fucking degenerate furry WEEB

What's going on with fur threads today? The last g thread died almost instantly after an user posted. It wasn't even that far into the thread.

No idea. I've only been here for half an hour.

there are way to many fetishes going on here for me in this photo

I've been here for 6 hours. What an I doing with my life?

The right thing it sounds like.

I wouldn't say that. I've been bored out of my mind.

I feel ya. It gets boring as shit doing nothing with my life. I basically just get high and jerk off, usually in that order.

I can't really do either. My weed tolerance has built up so much that it doesn't do anything for me and I'm taking a break from jerking off.

Same with the weed. I get like, literally the best shit from my parents (kek) and smoke every 2-4 hours usually, so my tolerance is stupid high. I'm probably gonna take a break from smoking for a couple weeks. You should take a break from weed too.

Truth is I already stopped for that reason. I can't remember when that was but it must have been over a year by now.

Damn. I'd be smoking again after a month, kek. I'm a fucking addict. Why so long?

Floof!

Morning.

I don't know, never really craved it. I'm good at quitting things. Dropped cigarettes cold turkey at the same time.

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

That's a good trait to have. Most people can't drop cigs that easy, or any addiction.

Sure is. I've cut jacking down from twice a day to twice a week, but that could be because I can't keep it up without constant visual stimulation anymore.

I fap about that much now, but that's because I'm a low test beta. I can't fap like I used to, 5 times a day, 12 hours a day.

That's pretty hard core but I'll do you one better. One time I went 10 times without stopping. It didn't end well.

I did 8 in one day a couple years ago. Oddly enough, I was well past my serious addiction phase. My dick was pretty sore after, but amazingly, I didn't shoot blanks until the last 1.

Back then I had no refractory period. My dick didn't get sore but it was somewhat related to shooting blanks. I lost control of my bladder.

Huh. Never heard of that happening before. Quite odd.

What I find odd is what happened after watching a Ben Stiller movie where one of the characters pointed out that you're at your least horny after jacking off. After watching it I found myself with a refractory period.

That is very odd.

drew this one myself

Nice. You got a tumblr?

Do you take requests?

You've got balls kid. I like balls.

I have big balls full of manblast.