What does your spouse think you are doing when you are cheating?

What does your spouse think you are doing when you are cheating?

>spouse
And off to page 10 we. Go.

Cheating. She's not a retard and I'm pretty transparent about it.

/thread

Damn my boyfriend is a better lover than my husband

I don't, so the question makes no sense.

So does she just not give a fuck, or does she secretly get off to it or something?

My gf said that as long as it doesn't turn into some dating or something that'd be dangerous to our relationship I can have one night stands. She doesn't need to do this, she said. I haven't used the chance yet, because I'm worried to break something beautiful between us. What do you guys think?

It's a trap.

I thought the same, but I know her well enough to actually believe it.

Well on the one hand, that's probably the most leeway you're ever gonna get from a partner about getting some side action. But that's only if she's being honest about being okay with it.

If you're too worried about fucking shit up with her to take advantage of the offer then obviously she means enough to you that it's not worth it for any potential side action so lame as it may sound it's probably better to stay exclusive to each other. And honestly if she has reason to believe you're perfectly capable of fucking whatever chick you like, but you choose to stay loyal to her and not take advantage of that, she's gonna do just about everything in her power to make sure she keeps you, so she'll likely do just about anything you tell her.

On the other hand if she's really a scheming bitch doing it to catch you in some kind of trap, or to use the free pass to her own advantage to let her fuck other dudes down the line if she should feel like it (since I assume you probably haven't given her outright permission to do the same), then I'd take full advantage now and kick her to the curb as soon as she starts trying to fuck with you about it.

Working

I really think it's the optimistic scenario here. She's honest with this. My motivation for some side action is very simple - I'd like to boost my ego a bit, she's the only girls I've been with and have no other sexual experiences. I'd like to see if I can pick up a girl and fuck her, if I'm able to do that. That's the only reason, otherwise I'm perfectly happy with her and don't actually need anything she doesn't have.

she thinks I'm not cheating

Well if you feel like you can trust her, might as well go for it then. Although if it's an ego boost you're looking for, having one woman who pretty much treats you like a god is probably just as much an ego booster as being able to pick random women up and fuck them, if they're only gonna treat you like "just another one night stand." But that's just my personal preference, you might feel differently.

Bros last night wife came home from girls night out. I was horny and tried to fuck her. She was drunk and said no and passed out. I went down to eat her out and her pussy smelled like cum. She never woke up. What do ?!?

She sees me flirting all the time. Whenever I go out without her she thinks I pick up women and have sex with them constantly. She accuses me of cheating with women daily - what she doesn't know is that I cheat and have sex with MEN

Post pictures of girl shes cheating sorry dude

Shit, who has time to cheat?

Same guy my advice get as many nudes and vids as u can then find hard proof then burn that bitch down the b army will help

she knows, i fucked most of her friends, shes cool with it

Working on electrical systems downstate. I hook up with girls on tinder, Kik, chatrooms, that may or may not be legal. The one had a school ID that said she was in the tenth grade. Sometimes they are kinda gross or nerdy or totally different than they say. Once in a while I get a hottie

Please post pictures of theme

Careful there whatever you do.
Keep in mind that women are 500% NOT RATIONALS !

What chatrooms?

holy summer