Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread
>replies get replies

Bump

Bumpin.

Edging blowjob/handjob, cum on her face and get her to leck it after

Id have her ride me on the beach, slapping her ass and groping her titties until I'm ready to blow. Then I hold her down and force my cock through her cleavage into her mouth and facefuck her until I bust my nut into her throat.

Continue mine?

Bend over on that wall there pull down jeans and fuck her pussy hole to lube my dick with the juices. Then fuck her up this ass, cum inside her and put her panties amnd jeans on with my cum insede her still

You'd reply to someone else first to get a reply, nigger.

leave my race out of this cracker

Fuck, I'd tear out her bottoms and hold her by the hips as I fucked her, slamming her down on my cock as she screamed for everyone around to hear. I'd turn her over, and pound her asshole while her tits swing back and forth. When I'm ready to cum I'll set her on her knees, and grab her by both sides of the head and slam her head on my cock to the base, watching her pass out while I pump my seed into her stomach.

retard nigger faggot detected!?!?!??!

take her into the school bathroom, rip off her yoga pants and fuck her from behind in front of the mirror. then half way through i'd stop and make her deep throat me till i came all over her face.

Bump.

Id strip her naked except she would leave those boots on, would then pin them behind her ears before going balls deep into her tight ass, would then have her beg me to unload my thick hot load on her face!

Id buy this slut drinks until she's so hammered she's dancing on the bar. Once she is, I'll pull her into the seedy bathroom and fuck her against the sink. I wonder if she'd be lucid enough to notice if I pulled out of her ass and nutted in her cunt.

I'd rip that shirt open to reveal her boobs and make her to wrap them around my cock. While she pleases me by squeezing my cock with her tts and licking the tip, I would twist and pull her nipples to make her squeal and moan. When I'm ready to cum, I'd grab her by her hair and force her down on my cock to swallow every single drop of the semen.

What would you guys do to help her stop smoking?

Id sit her up on that railing, take off her pants and shirt, and enjoy myself. Having her fuck me while biting, licking, sucking and playing with her tits would be heaven.

Mine?

Bump.

cute, fuckable ass, more!

I don't think she would mind, continue pls

Do mine.

If you ask for it.
Wwyd?

Put her on a fucking diet

tie her up with her scarf and fuck her deep while watching those big tits get all jiggy. Moar!

Id make her worship my cock, licking every in inch before she gets it all yhe way down her throat, she starts to gag her eyes water but she loves it, after I unload on her face I take pics of her to share on her fb for her friends and family to see.

bikini pics user, expose more of her epic boobs!

I would take her to a store parking lot and fuck her then once i was done i would let anybody around use her as well. Wwyd

After i nut in her cunt once, she's too drunk to notice, she simply wanders back out into the bar. I let her go back to her friends, it's not long before they decide it's time for her to call it a night. As soon as I see them turn to take her home, I make my move. I offer to take her home so that the rest of them can continue their night. The dumb sluts actually agree. Once I pull of the main road into a deserted parking lot, i pull her over on top of me. I feel the wetness of my cum mixed with her pussy juice leak onto my legs. She moans as I pull her down onto my cock, taking short gasping breaths as I pull on and lick her nipples.

Do mine, and I'll continue.

spitroast her with some friends

Don't have any bikinis, got some pretty good cleavage though.

Wwyd?

Only a mother could love that face.

Bump

I would party with them all night. Silly talking, lots of laughers, too much to drink. When the party is over I would invite them to my apartment what they willingly agree.

They make themselves ready for my bed I offered to them before and start to relax there only wearing their underwear. I would kiss their necks one after another and would massage both of their shoulders. The would enjoy that and begin to touch each other. While massaging them I would slip down the panties and accidently slip my finger between their buttocks time after time. When I know that they are ready and horny as they can be I would begin to fuck their pussies. Pounding left for a few times and pounding right for a few times. Let them mix their juices. To tired to withstand, they let me go. After a while I would begin to fuck left really hard till she screams for lust. When I'm about to cum I would blow my load all over right"a face.

Wwyd?