I'll start.

08 civic ex, first car paid cash. Better than taking a bus full of sandniggers

Kek, no hate here lol

97 accord L I M I T E D E D I T I O N

240z

Pics ?

Ferrari F12

Honda Civic.... who cares?

What's the point of this thread? What do you hope to accomplish?

2008 subaru outback 2.5xt turbo. Pretty hard car to find.

my dad lancia delta integrale evo 2

Yeah could have been worse. Had the car 7 months 7000KMs put on it and only $250 worth of general maintenance and I only have to fill it up once a week

lol, a 3 series? That's cute. Needs more stickers though bro wiked sik.

You all know you're jealous
>inb4 someone accuses me of being a felon.. na. Just minimalist/poorfag

Mazda Rx8 with 20b FD single 70mm turbo

Drove a '91 RX7 FC till the transmission blew up a month or so back. Waiting for the money for the tools to swap out this other tranny I got from a project car, as well as a new clutch. May as well put a new one on while I have it off.
>Last picture I got of it before the tranny blew

I drive a diesel version of this bad boy,it's not a beast of a car but it gets 40 mpg

These 2 things,

mr2 and a lolrolla

1989 Ford Festiva L not the fastest but i get 36 mpg city

My wife had the 2.0 Turbo. Biggest PoS we ever owned. It was a hole that we threw money into.

It's 1.9 TDI in my case and I am in Europe. It has only 100k km now because the previous owner rarely drove it. What problems did you have?

2015 chevy Cruze ltz
Litty sound system and vinyl seats

1997 subaru liberty

2012 Ford Focus SEL

07 Pontiac G5, bought it with cash and then moved across the country. It's held up shockingly well.

First issue was the catalytic converter blew up (literally) when I went to pass a car on the highway. Later the check engine light came on and VW could never remedy the situation.

Because of the emission laws in CA you can't legally sell a car with the check engine light on. So we traded it in and took a pretty big loss.

2005 SX 2.0

>aka Dodge Neon
Don't give a fuck, 300 bucks and had it for a year now

Mah nigga. I bought one of them for 100 bucks, and some dude gave me another for parts

Too bad one had the chassis gone and the other had the body gone. Wish I had my time back I'd have made one good car from them.

Those were fun cars.

I drive a 2016 amg gts. Pic kinda related cuz mine is white.

Isn't catalytic converter 150 bucks? Also the american version is weaker from what I heard. Here in Europe this Passat is lauded as one of the best car in the class.

Yeah because people who drive 2016 AMGs don't have pictures of their own cars.

>A bro'd-up M3
Congrats on achieving the stereotype. I bet you smoke people from stoplights. And if you weren't so busy racing, you'd probably smash a lot of pussy, too.

volvo 340
cheap
rwd
best car so far

:( I had a Photoshoot with my car the other day. I hope the resolution isn't too large for Sup Forums. Pic is literally my car. Anything u want to ask?

a skateboard

Part = about $150 but requires welding it on in a lot of cases. If you have to pay to have it out in the labor is about $800

and this

>$800

Sweet Jesus,that just makes me appreciate my friend who is a mechanic more...

and sometimes this

Probably to see what people drive

Yup, my brother is a mechanic, does all my mechanic work.

ITT: Children posting their dream cars

But why? What does it matter?

It's like making a thread on "what's your favorite color?"... who cares?

Mk 3 Octavia elegance with sports suspension

you do realize that you don't have to visit or reply in this bread. don't you?

2015 Chevy Colorado

>when you realize you have the nicest car in the thread and you're car sucks and you start to evaluate why you go on Sup Forums anymore

First car, paid cash. Love it.

1.4T (a lot of fun for a car that can get me to work at 45MPG)

Shit. I'm laying in bed next to my 5 month old baby. I'm not going to go time stamp with a picture of my car but I can continue posting pics from my Photoshoot couple weeks ago. If u search hard enough they might lead you to my Instagram.

Of course. I'm just trying to understand what your motivation is. Why do you find this thread interesting?

Why post anything on b

What does it matter

We're all just going to die one day anyway

Why even live

Why eat better food, its just fuel for the body

Why

why

y

wa eye

Really, what do you amerifags transport with your pickups? Do you shoot deers that often? When I have to buy some stuff I'm really happy that I can put it in my lockable trunk. Never happens to me that I need such a load area. No offense, just wondering.

this don't overthink it, user

Today is her 10th birthday, I'm still in love with my fat gray lady

Work on a farm breed and sell steers so Yea i can't put them in a lockable trunk

I'm just trying to understand people's infatuation with vehicles in general. Seems as pointless as say, fashion. I don't get it.

Because some people have a genuine interest in cars and enjoy seeing the variety of vehicles driven by people they perceive as peers.

Very good for hardware store pickups

Yes when you have houses and yards most things don't come pre-assembled and provided for you

You have to buy lumber, large boxes/containers, etc.

You may go to a lakehouse and want to throw everything in the back

You use it for hunting.

Also--no limit on how tall something is you throw back there. That is the major advantage. I mean you can tow and throw a lot of shit in an explorer but lets say a mattress for instance would be a pain in the ass to fit in there.

Theres also a lot of people that live far away from bigger cities and have to drive into town and want to carry gas gallons, first aid shit, etc. and it makes it easier to just throw it in the back of a truck

Also most trucks come with 4WD and are good in the snow, which helps on dirt roads.

So yeah....lots of reasons the F150, RAM, Silverado are top 10 selling automobiles in America.

ALso chicks dig them because country music gets them to like trucks becuase country music is basically pop music catered towards white women in their 20s/30s.

Are you a robot?

Different people like different things. Some people like fashion. Some people like art. Some people like engineering. Some people like sports. Some people like the amalgamation of all four that is the car.

fashion not pointless if you care about getting ass

Like fashion show dress up as a peacock okay

but you have to stay somewhat in style or at least bust out the classic looks (khakis/polo, jeans/tshirt) etc if you want to get girls. Can't be walking around in sweatpants all the time. Have some god damn respect for yourself.

personally i haul lumber and building materials. i build furniture and sell it on craigslist. need the truck to haul it to the buyer. (pic related)

as far as shooting deer, depending on the state, deer season is around 2-4 months out of the year.

Me chavvy corsa for the moment and getting this one soon

Aus fag here.
BA XR6 turbo Ute (truck to you merica')

I live in a rural area and we quite often use them for hauling:

>kayaks/canoes/camping gear
>lumber/building supplies like pvc pipes
>dead animals/hunting gainz
>scrap at times
>animals to farm
>feed for animals/soil for plants
>house items when moving from place to place
>4-wheelers, etc

We use pickups for a multitude of things around where I live.

As for sport cars i agree. Its s terrible waste of money but it's a hobby for me like anything else.

I take my car to the race track and have a fantastic time. To me it's kinda like saying sports or games are a waste of money cuz there's no real reason other than it's an enjoyable hobby for me.

As for car ownership it's just practical. I have a baby so driving my baby around is just much more simple than taking him on the bus. What is so hard to see the benefits of that?

Loves camping. OK. Can be done with a pickup quite good. However, being a Eurofag you can also throw that stuff into your - let's say - Volvo.
Got the point. Same usage for a pickup here.

But I think these are very special use cases for a car. It looks like the whole neighborhood is driving one of these on this pic. All campers, butchers, farmers and hunters?

I have a pickup. It's really helpful to have if you need to move things such as furniture, or in my case, a marimba. Just things that might not fit in a car. You can always put a truck bed cover if you want something more like a trunk to protect your stuff. I don't have one though, I just use the back seat as sort of a "trunk".

some people are infatuated with guns. some are infatuated with coins. some are infatuated with shoes. to each, his own.

2014 Street Glide

And 2017 Tundra

Fucking Bogans with your falcons and commodores you're all terrible. You do realise most people see your car and immediately assume you're a raging alcoholic with no life.

Thanks for the answers. Helps me understanding. Different lifestyles just need different cars. The tool that fits best.

Hey I drive one of those too, e46 M3. Mines an '02 with 80k on the odo.

I'm one of those weirdos that's obsessed with things being completely stock though. Just did my diff and trains fluid, belts and oil change are on Tuesday. Bushings and diff/trams mounts are in a few weeks.

I love my car, even if it sounds super mechanical with the stock exhaust. This pic isn't mine, but it looks nice.

And what do you drive then sir?

What the fuck is that ugly piece of shit

1989 honda prelude

Looks like shit because the pepole I got it from let it sit for 6< years. Got it running last week but some nigger broke into it

Driver looks like hes seen some shit

>implying I drive

1999 jaguar XJ8L just did the timing chain and water pump got the car for 400$ not running. In to it for 2k so far need to do the suspension and I need to diagnose a ticking noise from the engine. I also have a 2010 ford ranger xlt 2.3l the jaguar is a 4.0 v8

Its about whats on the inside that counts. 4.0L inline six with a nice turbo punching 330kw to the rear wheels.

>jaguar
i've always been told by jag owners that you need two. one to drive while the other is being worked on

Love Bimmers, especially Mseries. Everyone makes it out that the maintenance on them after 80-100k is such an expensive night mare. Are they really that much more expensive to repair than anything else really? I mean I get that they're are probably a bit more, but the way my friend make is sound is that something breaks every week and they have to re-mortgage their fucking house to pay for it. Still probably gonna get a m5 as my midlife crisis car LOL

And a 73 Charger.

2010 Mustang GT. I live in the Uk so its a bit bigger of a deal over here than in the states.

I have the 1.9 tdi (90hp tuned to put out 120) in a mk4 golf with 494k km and have to say that its pretty great in every way

This, Selling as I'm upgrading again. Regardless, falcon drivers and Bogans in general need to stop. White trash of Australia is getting old.

>Inb4 not yours

idc

Nice. Looks comfy

Wow. I don't even know what I'm looking at. Is that belt driven? Shit. That's really nice. Looks customed to the tits. Do you track it?

Can't remember the last time I could fit full sheet of sheet rock or plywood into the back on my Caddy CTS. Loading up a 100qt cooler, tent, firewood, wife, 2X kids and dog for camping in the wife's Q50 won't work either.

So far that's true. Every thing I touch on that thing so far has broke. But I'm love working on the thing. I have like 15k in fucking tools and I didn't use them a lot till I got the car. But for a car that's 4000 pounds it's a quick little shit. Got my first speeding ticket for 110. My fucking ranger tops out at 90

nice, looks like C63

I have the 2012 version of that car. How do u like it?

i rarely drive it, mostly to family events and to take out my wife. but overall it is nice car. my favorite so far from mercedes.

do you have both of them jaguars? it's always like 1 for driving and 1 for fixing. bad car that is looking good, 3/5