Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
this guy is having a house party which I somehow got invited to, but this guy bullied me when we were kids. What can I do that is subtle, but will ruin something?

spike drinks mate

Rape his sister.

upper decker m8

nah but seriously this one time me and the boys were pissing up and this gay cunt tried to get down lucky i had my trusty DXM with me and we gave him a mix of it and vodka saying it was cherry shnaps and he drank the full thing was fucking livid the rest of the night running up to cunts. ruined his rep quit his job never saw him again.

Blow some guy behind him all night during the party.

get into the bathroom and open up the tubing of his toilet and/or tap next time he takes a shit his shitwater will be all over the floor

how tf i meant to do that

Upper decker.

that genuinely sounds amazing. What else can i do? He ordered like a metric shit ton of vodka, anything I can do with some of that?

or just break the tubing open with a hammer

Yea set it on fire.

drink too much of it and puke everywhere?

Or yknow. Maybe they're a better person now theyve grown up and want to not be a dick?

come again?

if you can find time in the kitchen alone, pour vodka over his stove, onto the floor, with a bit of luck his entire house will burn down

Nah he still a dick chad motherfuck. He beat up a kid with a broken leg last week

get addicted to crack then rob his house to support your addiction

You could attend.

Bring him upstairs and then kiss him. After you faggots bone you can get married and when he least expects it divorce him and take the kids, money, car, dog etc. just like my whore wife did.

Call in a noise complaint or report underage drinking to the police.. thatl ruin it fast

Try to suck his dick and if he lets you tell everyone he's gay

We're 19 and UK so not underage

lol

hide a flash drive full of cp in his house and call the cops

How many bathrooms does the house have? If only one or two, you could put laxatives or something in the food and watch the chaos unfold

Rob his house. wait till the end of the night when everyones misjudged the toll that vodka takes on your body and steal everything of value. Ive done it before and trust me people get fucking MAD. everyone goes everywhere throughout the party so its impossible for police to catch you. Dont get seen tho

spike vodka with DXM. its an otc hallucinogen found in Robitussin. people think its just cherry vodka cause of the taste. sorry for aussie language forgot to change how i speak online ay