Okay Sup Forums, what do i do about this. It's having serious affects on my life

Okay Sup Forums, what do i do about this. It's having serious affects on my life.

It's always at night, and only sometimes happens like 1/3 days.

I will just feel like someone is watching me, my heart rate will start to rise, i feel myself heat up (like my skin feels hot, internally) i cant top checking behind me and nervously moving (like shaking my legs)

Sometimes i will hear a noise, like faint footsteps (i live alone) or a bang. shit really puts me on edge and scares me, the worst part is the footsteps could be from people outside on the footpath and bang, like a bowl dropping or door opening from somewhere else, but it sounds like it's inside the house.

i try to ignore it but when im feeling physically scares and sick because of it i don't know what to do, i know im over reacting and it's all in my head but fuck, the feeling of someone behind you out of nowhere is terrifying.

pic: unrelated

Whose eyes are those eyes?

dude stop being a pussy and buy a gun if you're scared

go to a doctor you faggot

Those eyes are god's eyes.

Could be a shadow person, no joke,
once went out for a nice long walk at night because couldn't sleep.

Was walking through woodlands, once i was pretty deep in the woods i froze and felt like something was watching me.

Then a branch from a tree was forced downards facing towards me.

Started to make my way back because i was creeped the fuck out and all the walk back i felt not just that i was being watched but also followed.

Once back in doors the feeling stuck and when i was laying in bed on my phone with the tv on i looked up from my phone to the end of my bed.

I pretty much shat myself there and then, froze in place and unable to move from shock and disbelief i see a humanoid figure, the build of an adult but the size of a child, jet black like a silhouette walking from the left side at the end of the bed towards the right side.

In the centre of the bedpoasts (this was whe i noticed it) it stopped and slightly turned its head, no nose, no mouth, just two white holes or orbs where eyes normally are on people.

for the next week things got really weird at nightfall, shadows shot across the room and sometimes even manifested into human like shapes.

I remember one instance there was a shadow a tiny bit smaller than me (5,7)and very thin, frail but it was raging shaking its arms about in a huff but it was fixed to the wall like a shadow unlike the thing i saw on the first night.

Look up Arch Angel Michael prayer of protection and do not try to contact or commune with whatever your problem might be

Nothing like that man, its not something. i know no ones there it's just the feeling of being watched, and then i question every normal noise i hear, like the house creaking.

Even when the lights are on, the feeling stays, not just in the dark, but only at night. ive had the issues all my life, but ive been able to pass them off, now im feeling physical things like shaking because of it.

your story is interesting though, how did you get them to go away, and why did you not want, and advice me not to communicate with it

Im not scared mentally, i know nothing is there. but physically i feel fear, like warm skin and shaking, even though im able to somewhat dismiss it in my mind.

also wtf are some of those picture, i found 12347 and di really interesting, like abstract and enjoyed them.

It sounds like a hormonal imbalance of some kind, probably linked to your thyroid, possibly triggered by something in your diet or environment. My suggestion, see a doctor, they'll probably put you onto a psych for a consultation.

Visuals from a visual novel about a somewhat schizophrenic character that feels like he's being stared at constantly by something.
I guess your thread reminded me of it.

For my job i cant have any mental health issues (im an English teacher in a foreign country), so going to the doctor is a massive deal for me, it would mean giving up my job (which is literally traveling Asia teaching English, and i love it), so is there anything i could try at home first?

i will go to the doc if it comes down to it, but it will cost me my job so last option

also, how could thyroid be linked to it?

Interesting, do you remember the name of the book?

also, this is a question for everyone, do you never feel fear, say if you want to get up in the middle of the night to take a leak, do you do it just like in the day time, or does it feel like someone is watching aswell / you feel more uneasy, on edge about it.

That sucks dude, what you could do at home is read up on things like breathing techniques and thought control techniques. These might help mitigate the effects but the only sure fire way is to cut it off at the source.

And I say thyroid because it regulates things like metabolism and protien synthesis which in turn can effect body temperature and heart rate. Also it can cause states of agitation.

Also feeling fear in situations like that isn't the norm.

Though not necessarily uncommon.

Thanks man, will do.

Honestly i will go to the doctor if i feel like i can't control it, but in lots of the countries and my favorite (korea) you can't have any history of mental illness.

It's not the norm, but it's not uncommon. I know what you mean, like sometimes people will feel like they're being watched but it will go away after 10-20 mins kinda thing? for me ive been sitting in my room for 5 hours, too scared to go out and get a drink because i can "feel" someone on the other side of my door, yet i feel like they are watching me through the door (that has no holes). hard to explain, it's fucking me up real bad recently, it's just getting worse over time.

It's not a book, it's a game.
Just use reverse image search on my posts.

Honestly man, I'd suggest you go to the doctors, mention periods of agitation and restlessness and get a blood test done at the very least. If your thyroid is the cause it'll show up in that and they should just put you on something to fix it, no mental illness involved.

Besides that, if it does get out of your control bite the bullet and get help, it might suck not being able to live in asian countries but atleast you'll be healthy because these types of things can destroy you over time.

Also it goes without saying, asian coutries really need to get on top of thier mental health. The horror stories I've heard alone are pretty bad.

You really have to be a pussy about this? I'm pretty chill with supernatural aberrations myself, it's no big deal if one or two want to hang out and talk about the horrors of the void. They're just lonely you faggot.

Like i said, mentally i can handle it, but i get physically scared even when im not mentally scared, the physical side of it leads to mental/emotional things because my body being out of my control, like shaking, scares me.

I understand what you feel
I keep a knife under my pillow
I still feel sacred when shit like that happens, but I get a sense of protection or comfort with it around

>buy a gun if you're scared
Like a gun will do any good against a ghost or a demonic entity.

>2017
>not having an undiagnosed mental illness

Dude, this is obviously health related. He wouldn't have symptoms if it was supernatural.

I hear ya. I think thought control and breathing techniques are a good choice. TBH I'd also look into meditation and image training. Like if you can break the feelings of physical fear and hallucinations of people watching you your body will respond, its not easy or fool proof but a possibility. Its surprising the amount of control you can get over your body with with patience, practice and force of will. Look into placebo and nocebo effects.

And on that note I'm off.

Have you tried checking the crystal energies in your house? It could be that your dwelling intersects ancient lay-lines which are known to be crossing points for multi-dimensional beings. Also check the history of your house. It's a pain in the butt to go through old micro-fiche of newspapers but the police logs can be particularly revealing.

You should also stop being a pussy and buy a gun.

OP here, i have a knife as well, what type do you have?

I just have a kitchen knife, i would buy a combat knife if i was home, but teaching contracts are only like 1-3 years so with moving country fairly often, and the fact most combat knives are illegal over here to my knowledge means that i just settle for a steak knife.

would be interested to know what knife you got :)

>Have you tried checking the crystal energies in your house? It could be that your dwelling intersects ancient lay-line

>stop being a pussy and buy a gun.

MY
SIDES

Your gonna fuck around and invite some type of entity thats gonna feed on all that negative paranoid energy you project. MAYBE YOU ALREADY HAVE. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit