Alright you autistic dogs I need a good way to ask a girl for her number without just demanding her for it...

Alright you autistic dogs I need a good way to ask a girl for her number without just demanding her for it. Something that'll make her laugh. (Yes I know one of you is going to say something like "she's gonna laugh in your face when you ask her.") What do you guys have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no magic phrase man.

Its a combination of how you present yourself, how you act, and what you say. It will always be different for every girl and every situation.

/thread

Basically if you like someone, you just give them the subtleties first. Smile at them if you lock eyes, initiate small talk.

If she's not responding well to these small things, she prob just isnt into you. Its a back and forth. If shes giving you these queues, that means she wants to talk to you. And at that point literally any dumb thing can be a convo starter, and you can just ask her to a bar/coffee/whatever.

If shes even slightly interested, she will be thrilled that you asked.

Just genuinely ask her for her number.

Type he name in your phone and hand it to her

It's just a number

"I have a survey that needs to be completed by you"

if youre really desperate you could give us the context in which you two know each other so we can help figure out a way for you to break the ice

I miss mommy

Yes you are both right. Being honest with yourself and the way you present it is genuine. Thank you.

This

Also "funny" depends completely on the girl too. If you have one girl in mind whatever you choose off here more likely than not wont work.

>good way to get number

By un autistically asking for it in relevant situations. Not out if the blue, not with a pickup line, but after an agreement to go somewhere or agreeing on something that requires communication

How about not being an autistic faggot and making conversation and then just asking "Hey, do you mind if I get your number?" and if she says no, move on. You socially inept retard

youtube.com/watch?v=wyMf2fNGGtY

>"Hey, do you mind if I get your number?"

lolol

GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER OR I RAPE YOUR DOG TO DEATH

take a pencil and paper
write your phone number and then trace your dick and balls
place it in her purse while she isn't looking
?????
Profit

Yeah I'm gonna go for the agreement approach where we would need to talk about a time and location.

Don't even have to leave your name. Classy. She's gonna wonder who's dick this belongs to

Dude its so easy just put your arm around her neck and then pull her in super hard. Hold the position for a second or two then let her go and sprint away at full speed.

It has literally never failed me

But at what point did you get her number?

OH her number

sorry cant help u there

That's because I'm a classy bitch

Quads speak the truth and the only way to get close to a woman. Thank you.

Quit being a bitch just tell her this:
"I need your number if you wanna hang out again"

You wanna really turn her on then ask for HER phone and give her YOUR number

Faggot

Ok so do I ask her for her phone or just take it?

Don't be that asshole and instead hand her your number and say 'let's do dinner sometime.' You'll get at least one date for being cool.

Ask her for it. Tell her "Let me see your phone" if she asks why tell her straight up. "I'm gonna give you my number I wanna hang out again" I promise she will either cum buckets for cool points OR she'll reject you. Either way its a win

Step 1:

Take a selfie with her or of her and friends.

Step 2:

Leave and wait 5 minutes.

Step 3:

Go back and say... Omg chica! This is an awesome pic, let me txt it to you!!

Step 4:

Find game and park beef bus in tuna town.

"What's the best way to contact you?"

Literally the catch-all. If they give you an email don't scoff at it. Probably will pull through in the end.

Phone numbers are what older chicks use. If you want to be relevant in a fresh breeding ground don't go for the phone number

Was gonna talk shit to you until I read step 4...keking as I type.

We live in a world now where we can talk to someone immediately by pressing the screen ON a handheld device. We no longer have to send mail or pigeons so if she doesn't want to give you her phone number then that's a slap in the face of our current technology.

Don't listen to these faggots; what you need to do is break the ice (you can hear waves breaking in girls fanny when you make them laugh). I recommend this joke " What's a pedophile's favorite part of a hockey game? Before the First Period". I got over 32 vaginas with that one, I swear it on my syphilitic dolphin.

To late user...... If your on Sup Forums talking about it......... O forget it!

get a gun and point it at her and request her to laugh and give you her number

100% will work