Woody allen molests his girlfriend's daughter than marries her adopted daughter

>woody allen molests his girlfriend's daughter than marries her adopted daughter
>still allowed to make movies

>roman polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old and flees to france

>bryan silva molested actors on set with francis ford coppola

>bryan singer was apart of a pedoring in which the ringleader fled to dominican republic

>nate parker was acquitted of rape three times
>not allowed to make movies

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/president/vladimir-putin-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The girl / boys in those cases all gave consent. Nate Parker gangraped a passed-out girl. He was only acquitted because she gave him a blowjob a few days back / jury used that as 'consent' like 15 years ago. If he went to trial today, he would have been convicted because the climate is different today.

The girl was clearly intoxicated / passed out / did not give consent. Parker offered the girl to multiple friends of which only 1 joined in (Jean Celestin who is also the co-writer for Birth Of A Nation). Jean Celestin was convicted of rape and then got off of technicality when the girl didnt want to testify in retrial court case.

He raped an adult woman. These people who are constantly outraged SJWs sympathize with people they can relate to, their biggest trauma in life is that when they were middle-class teenagers mom and dad wouldn't let them wear a bandshirt to church, so they really see themselves in transsexuals, homos or openly "thuggy" black people and of course sympathize a lot. Since their empathy is completely based on relating they don't really care about things like child abuse which is more difficult to relate to.

He should convert to Judaism.

nepotism

Oh white boy. You will say anything to discredit us. Why are you so racist?

>Why is this allowed?
You know why.

Sup Forums was right

>(((Woody Allen)))
>(((Roman Polanski)))
>(((Bryan Singer)))

Glad i could help.

Allowed by whom?

because the girl that nate didn't rape killed herself in 2013

because the others got a punishment for it while the nigger got off scot-free

>roman polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old and flees to france

Blame the Europeans for that. He actually got convicted for that case, he went on the run to yurop to escape the pen.

He made the movie and FOX paid $17 million for the rights to it. It is just now FOX isnt going to promote it due to the toxic environment around it.

Jews can't rape, the little shiksa whores lied oi, it was such a shund'! its like they brought anudda shoah

Who says someone isn't allowed to make movies? Did they revoke his moviemaker license?

First post best post

If I recall he intended to plead guilty to a much lesser charge, then last minute the prosecutors decided to up it to full on rape and he bounced

Literally who?

I think you know the reason OP. What's the main difference in appearance between them?

he got a severely reduced sentence and decided leave the country

>Why is this allowed?

Nigger rape-enabler, the post.

all jews, gentile laws don't apply to them

>those 10 year olds CHOSE to get fucked

either bait or legitimately retarded

>10 years old

13 / 14 / 15 year olds were getting married less than 100 years ago.

Polanski did nothing wrong. That girl was a slut who's parents used as a trap to get rich off suing him.

>The girl / boys in those cases all gave consent

You can consent when on drugs? Wow Sup Forums teaches you so much

they are still getting married today in 2016 in many parts of the world.

Of course you can. But whatever, 'consent' became another political buzzword walking fast to meaninglessness

Asbestos was a pretty good insulator a few decades ago too
>Consent is a meme
Oh boy, let's hear this one

>he thinks nate parker isnt a racist as well

go to bed gibson, you are drunk

I don't know about racist, but he sure has a problem with gays.

Maybe that's why Hollywood turned on him?

>Why is this allowed?

Well, you see, he's black. Therefore he's guilty by accusation alone.

>lefties finally get their dream "kill whitey" kino
>rape happens and the pure cinema of black culture crash and burns

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No, I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?

>Why is this allowed?

His father didn't marry into the tribe, he doesn't get such privileges

It's pretty fucked up that the girl he raped killed herself, she even had a daughter at that point

Nobody likes niggers

Heil Hillary

But he technically is right. It might not be exactly because they are jews, but since most people in hollywood are jewish that can be used as reasoning.

Suicide among rape victims isn't common though, is it? I dunno that we should be making a strong connection between the two. Especially considering she had a daughter like you said, I doubt she would abandon her child for that past crime.

Sup Forums is never right. literally fuck off

>>nate parker was acquitted of rape three times

When there's smoke...

Is this guy REALLY unlucky and met 3 psycho bitches who made up stories? I have not known anyone who's been accused 3 times for rape.

bill cosby

> based Mel Gibson had a mental breakdown and said stuff while drunk
>not allowed to make movies

Fuck off

>Suicide among rape victims isn't common though, is it?
I don't know, but it's not a stretch of the imagination, I don't know anything about her personal life, so it might have been a cumulative factor.
>I dunno that we should be making a strong connection between the two.
I wasn't.
>Especially considering she had a daughter like you said, I doubt she would abandon her child for that past crime.
Perhaps not that alone, but if it indeed happened, it surely played a part in it.

We can't know if she hadn't killed herself if she weren't raped.

Im positive Parker pissed off somebody high up behind the scenes

He can say goodbye to his Oscar, fucking nigger couldn't keep it in his pants

Why did the Wolf of Wall Street not go to jail?

>you're allowed to rape some women but you're not allowed to say nigger

>believing jewish people are going to defend a rapist black guy like they did with their own people.
Silly, OP.

sjws eat their own, beautiful

>bryan silva molested actors on set with francis ford coppola>still allowed to make movies
Coppola for real?

Remove the S and the W

Leave the J...

You mad (((friend)))?

Sup Forums is right about 1 thing. And that 1 thing controls everything. Therefore the "Sup Forums is always right" meme is actually more right than false

He dug too deep

Obsession with Jews is ridiculous. They got rich in the middle ages in Western/Central Europe and became a disproportionate part of the establishment. But they do not ANY different than any other member of the Establishment. Most of it is still made up of non-Jewish Europeans. Reducing economics and politics to race is an over simplification.

If every Jew were to die of some virus tomorrow nothing would change in the world. They would be replaced by other people who would act exactly the same. The Jews in power act the way they do because they're rich, not because they're operating on some evil "destroy the white man" scheme.

They're just a boogieman for fools who want simple answers and a single enemy to focus their rage on.

>being suprised nay shocked Hollywood and the white owned media outlets are racist

HUH?

>(((Sup Forums is literally never right, fuck off)))

>Mel Gibson "apparantly" """hit""" a woman and went into a verbal rage

>no one wants to hire him

Gay men should not be allowed to adopt girls. Men are generally perverts.

I just wanna if you really are african american and if yes, why does it seem that every time a black person actually makes a morally wrong decision OJ for example your kind just becomes so attached to a disillusioned moral highground its blamed on white people being racist and double standards, like saying because black people were slaves hundreds of years ago, you all deserve reperations even though you yourselves have not undergone what that was and caucasions today didnt execute said slavery. It boggles me how hypocritical women and african americans can be.

JIDF pls.

You know there are plenty of books disproving not only what you just said but also the how you try to disprove it.

If you have ever done business with jews you know what despicable liars and selfish tribalists most of them are.

They dont let others immigrate to their country and they actively promote open borders for white countries

You are flat out lying because you are likely a jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

>super genius
>(((HES A SCHIZO BECAUSE ALL I HAVE IS AD HOMINEM)))

All jews do is attack the person and lie

They literally got caught

Can you please explain this to me, i cant read this, poor vision text is too blurry.

paid shills to shitpost pro jew shit, just like pro hillary redditors and pro tump shills(paid for by putin funnily enough)

Never any proof for the paid Putin shillls unlike CTR and JIDF though

Based rapist

was there not? i just saw it skimming through /news/ the other day, didn't read past the headline i admit

on behalf of dan schinder and all other holly wood pedos i demand you delete thia thread now

You know i do go to differemt boards just gor browsing and i do see things like you mentioned above but as soon i see anons spotting it, thread is 404'd and no body notices cause people are too busy busting balls on here.

BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GOIL IN NINETEEN NINETY

I personally have never seen proof of Putin shills

Reasoning follows also: Hes broke as fuck meanwhile Jews and Clinton have unlimited money

THEY HIDE BEHIND ANONYMOUS ONLINE

THEY PULL THE VICTIM CARD WHEN CALLED OUT IRL

THEY LIE WHEN THEY ARE SINCERE

NEVER TRUST A JEW BECAUSE TOO
MANY OF THEM ARE DECEPTIVE MANIPULATIVE DEMONS IN HUMAN FORM

Reminder that Nate Parker was found not guilty, no black man gets off when it comes to the rape of a white woman so he obviously didn't do it.

I don't think I've seen any movies directed by rapists

>Reasoning follows also: Hes broke as fuck
~70 billion
therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/president/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

> Its OK this nigger raped a woman just because he's black and therefore "disadvantaged"

wtf is wrong with liberlas nowadays? do you faggots even believe your own mental gymnastics bullshit?

>makes a joke about being a nazi
>banned from cannes gay festival
youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw

Bloodletting was quite a good way to cure most illnesses

Silva getting away with a slap on the wrist is fucking nuts, he RECORDED HIMSELF sucking off a kid and only spent like 1 year in jail

Woody didn't do it, Polanski was gonna get railroaded, Victor Salva (I think you mean) served his time, Bryan Singer has never been found guilty of anything, Nate Parker totally did it.

i don't get why people like cannes