ONE MAN YLYL AND FREE SHIT THREAD!

ONE MAN YLYL AND FREE SHIT THREAD!

Listen up, anons. I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and I've been archiving pics and memes the whole time. I'm also an independent science fiction writer who's giving away the first three books of a new series for free until Sunday. FREE.

So here's how this thread is going to work: I'm going to continuously post "Pre-banana" era shit from Sup Forums for your entertainment, and while you enjoy or don't enjoy them you can go to AMAZON to the ebook store and type in "Fusion Heart" (the first in the series) to find the first book. Scroll down that page and you'll find the "series" or "bundle" link and you can get ALL THREE for free. (if you dont have access to kindle or kindle related app tech and need it in a different format, just shoot me an email at my secondary email (amberfragile@ yahoo dote kam) and i'll get you EPUB format copies.

I'll do the work and all you have to do is bump and get free shit (books or pics)
If there's enough interest, and the thread reaches its image limit we can always do a second. LET'S BEGIN:

dont forget to bump

Other urls found in this thread:

grsgiveaway.com/r/25096496114316467
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>listen up, anons. I've been on Sup Forums since 2007
>pretends to be taken seriously

I just read the first one and I want my money back

these pics are sucks...

Bumpin! Thanks!

This shit is old.

Bamp

Free shit: win over $2000

grsgiveaway.com/r/25096496114316467

GTFO

Bump

AIDSVERTISING!

Bumpin

more ads. I miss these

I'LL DO IT! keep bumping and check out my books.

You just saved like the whackest shit from old internet? Shit nigga I been here since 2006 and I was hoping for something a little better.

hey but I'll read ur book bcuz I like supporting guys. is there somewhere I can contact you if I wanna talk about your shit, I like to talk with creators and shit if I like their shit.

that email. above. also, author information is in the metadata at the end of each book. enjoy. i'm sifting through gigs of stuff. let me see if i can find more gems. this other guy likes the aidsvertising so i'm squaring him away.

This thread is the "old Sup Forums" that everyone clamors for.

Bump.

The lasagna motivational pic was funny

Yeah this is more like it fam. Didn't see the email before. I gotcha.

I look forward to not hating your book, but I'm a slow fucking reader. I believe in you my dude. Do you make money writing or do you have a job and you do it for fun/side gig? Also why do you write?

You right. Unfortunate. This shit is just like reddit tier now, but I guess that makes a LOT of sense.

I'll help bump since I'm interviewing you OP

i have a full time job and it took me a week short of nine years to write all 11 books. its built on the joseph campbell "heroes journey" story arc blueprint that made LOTR original trilogy of STAR WARS, Harry Potter and the MATRIX the epics they are

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

Right yeah, I'm familiar. That's great man, I'm sure a lot of people would be proud to write eleven full on books, regardless of quality. What got you into writing? Or at least what was the reason to write this epic?

i had a dream back in 2004 and when i woke up i just started writing. finished in 2013. since i waited until all 11 were done the whole story was fluid and i could switch pieces around to make it more dynamic and add layers to deepen the story and depth

Huh. Dope. Well I'll definitely give at least the first book a read, and that'll probably take me about 9 years as well, so don't change your email.

Hope you find success my man. Keep it real.

Thanks man, getting ready to read the books.

Thanks for talking with me by the way. I like talking to other creators about their work. I do it a lot with indie film directors, but I just find it interesting that anyone gets creative work done at all, and I like to hear the reasons they do it.

Cheers, authorfag.

Thanks.

Cheers mate.

i sent you a mail 'cause i need the epub version

i just forwarded them along. got them yet?

These texting pranks are funny

Just got them.
I'm gonna read them as soon as i can!
Thanks m8

You're still a faggot

book 4 comes out in about 3-4 months and a new book will come out every 90-120 days after that until all 11 are out. enjoy. dont forget to leave a review if you liked it

Mkay

Actually chuckled for once.

Kek

No

How much for two pounds of book?