I go to school with this stupid bitch. She will never shut her mouth in class therefore i wanna teach her lessen...

I go to school with this stupid bitch. She will never shut her mouth in class therefore i wanna teach her lessen. i need som brilliant ideas on how i can torture this whore enough to teach her where she belongs.

Force her to watch Two Girls One Cup. Post her reaction on this thread.

What ways can we teach user today to shut the fuck up

If some girl tried to kick my ass, I'd be like, "Hey. Why don't you stop... dressing me up like a mailman... a-and making me dance for you... while you go and... smoke crack in your bedroom... and have sex with... some guy... I don't even know. On my dad's bed."

Post her phone number

Sounds like OP is having his first crush

Thats childs play user. If youre going for shock value jump straight to DD or hell even just two guys one hammer.

What's two guys one hammer?

today's your lucky day

you've come to the right place Sup Forumsrother
give us her info and we will hack this bitch account or something
we are legion

I guess if you had any wit, you could just think up something quick on the spot to shut her up, but I guess you don't have that kind of tact if your here. Spam the school with embarrassing shopped posters or the like with something about her not shutting up on them. She should get the picture

Eh nothing special, you can find it on the clean net it you really want. Two russian teenagers with a hammer murdering another guy. Its probably on liveleak.

become her bf
I'm sure she'll regret it forever and learn her lesson

Two guys take turms shoving a hammer up each other's buttholes.

Repeating digits checked.

He came to Sup Forums for advice, that's obviously not an option in his arsenal

"lessen" "som"

Stop worrying about her, and pay more attention in class.

how old are you user?
if you are under 18 just say that your age ends in "teen"

20, shes 19.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?