Give them lavish wedding the price of a car or a down payment on a house so they can feel like Disney princess for 20...

>give them lavish wedding the price of a car or a down payment on a house so they can feel like Disney princess for 20 minutes
>fulfill their biological imperative of being called mommy
>financially support them their entire lives while they age like milk and you become more attractive to younger women you aren't supposed to have
>cater to their constant wants and needs while walking on eggshells to avoid the divorce rape hatchet
>deal with their devilish moodswings
>their only job is to jerk you, blow you or fuck you on occasions when you are in they mood and they aren't
>they don't even do that

Face it pol, unless you are some Low T beta male you will always have a sex driver higher than any woman, unless she is some out of control nymph whore.

How useless are women? It is seriously so fucking easy to make men happy and they fucking fail. I wish all I had to do was slip a few fingers in a woman to make her satisfied for the rest of the night.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/quarantine?dest=https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapefugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this mammary monster?

I met a girl the other day that I would wife. I'm convinced they exist but they're extremely rare

they don't exist.

even if they're great for 10 years, they'll turn on you in an instant.

I wouldn't mind. It's better than being a virgin like I am now.

that's only if you fall for the marriage meme

Yeah but I would do the same if the woman I married went to shit. As long as both keep each other motivated to improve and lift each others quality of life it can work. Who knows, maybe I'm being too optimistic

>Current Year
>Settling down and getting married

how many fingers satisfy you, senpai?

This, this and this.

This right here.
They do exist here even in a feminist shit hole like America.

The thing about it is pretty much all of them have either a devoted husband or boyfriend who simply will never give them up.

Christine McGuinness

Here is a list of refugee rape but you must register.

reddit.com/quarantine?dest=https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapefugees/

If you know how to keep your woman in check they won't disrespect you.
If you are good at sex they will always want to have sex with you as well.

yeah, the big problem is that people don't know what true love is because they are too self centered. Most of the time the woman will only love you as much as you love them

So you thought you had to spend tens of thousands on a wedding and pay for all of a woman's bills?
Jeez, OP, you're stupid.

>I met a girl the other day that I would wife.
>I met
>the other day
>other day

Thats only because you dont know shit about her.

>give them lavish wedding

The father of the bride pays for the wedding. If you're paying for your own wedding, you've already fucked up.

Man, it's terrible that we're all forced to live a cliche story.

I mean, I'm wonderful and intelligent and don't need to look at myself because I'm perfect.
It's so sad I'm FORCED to marry a shallow golddigger.
If only women were perfect like me and I had choices in life.

ty user

We got to know each other pretty well during our interaction desu senpai. You're right though, it takes a while to determine how sincere someone is but she was legitimately intelligent, an extremely rare quality these days.

In addition to not marrying a materialistic cunt, that's why you avoid this problem by marrying someone who's in a similar station in life as you are. If you both have similar levels of education and bring in similar incomes, it mitigates the damage of divorce.

It's almost impossible today to have a single income household, and honestly, I think it invites laziness. If your spouse is just as busy as you are working, she's putting some skin in the game. And if it comes to divorce, her cut won't be lopsided because she's making a similar amount of money.

>getting into a relationship with a girl who isn't totally submissive

That's why you become a fag or a wizard.

>Yeah but I would do the same if the woman I married went to shit.
Lel, this idiot.

Anyone got the screencap from reddit where a myriad of different women say their husband was perfect but they still wanted a divorce for no reason?
Help a brother out.

>Most of the time the woman will only love you as much as you love them
You're either a female or a faggot, or a virgin.
The best relationships are when you know the female loves you more. Never let a woman know if you're crazy for her. It makes them get bored. Not saying don't share affection etc, or don't say that you love them...but you have to act like/make it known that you are ready to walk out at the drop of a hat.

I'm willing to bet those women were morons that think an abstraction such as a perfect person exists just to be disappointed by the surprising fact that their husbands were only human

No need for the word "those" in that sentence user.

>unless you are some Low T beta male you will always have a sex driver higher than any woman, unless she is some out of control nymph whore.

Bitter beta male virgin detected.

> I wish all I had to do was slip a few fingers in a woman to make her satisfied for the rest of the night.

But it is... If you can make a girl cum she'll do anything for you and be yours forever.

They do exist, man
Dating my high school sweetheart, she supported herself all through college. She's an architect and I get to follow my dream of being a writer and a stay at home dad.
This way, our kids will turn out red-pilled, and she won't become a stressed-out middle age nutcase
She hardly drinks, and never smokes, and she looks like she's 18 at 25. She likes to run and read in her downtime, and we go hiking and traveling everywhere.
I'm gonna wife her.
It can happen, you just got to look somewhere other than bars, online dating, or all of the liberal whores on college campuses

ITT MGTOW kike-slaves whine about how women are all-powerful and control the world instead of going out in the world and fighting for patriarchy.

>>they don't even do that
>giving your wife the choice.

Just 'rape' her you idiot. She's your wife.
I

>If you can make a girl cum she'll do anything for you and be yours forever.

Good to hear, I hope you produce a lot of redpilled little ones. They are desperately needed in the west

>I've never enslaved a woman with their own lust

sucks mayne

nice projection mate

>yes goyim, don't have kids, only low test beta faggots want a family