Teams wins a sport in an American league

>teams wins a sport in an American league
>calls themselves "World Champions"

inb4 f-find me a better handegg team in the world

1) Not all the time
2) At the end of each season, there is no professional team outside of (North) America that is better than the current Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup or NBA Finals champs. If you think otherwise, you're nuts. Maybe the closest would be some KHL team or the best basketball team in Spain, but they wouldn't win a series

> premier League
> it's shit
> champions League
> Fucking losers

Wow what a great argument.

It doesnt matter, you dont see the CL winners calling themselves world champions until they eventually win the fucking club world cup (which doesnt even happen everytime btw)

It does matter, because everyone knows that all of the Big 4 leagues are the best in their sport and that the international competition is inferior. You don't need a fucking UEFA coefficient or FIFA ranking for this. So if it's not even debatable, then it does matter. Until those sports are as popular globally as soccer (read: never), then those teams earned the presumption that they're the best in the world

>americans call NFL players "athletes"

>Americucks

>teams wins the club world cup
>europeans doens't recognize them as ''World Champions''

being the best in the world is not the same as being world champions, when will you understand

>team a ties team b
>LOL TEAM B WINS

>euros and spics being this triggered by nfl world champions

I don't like to defend burgers' sports, but they're right.
>handegg
Nobody gives a shit outside the US.
>luckswing
Only the japanese, Central America, Venezuela and the Caribbean give a shit, and they're all basically farm leagues for the americans.
>icefight
The Soviet Union is kill and Canada already plays in the NHL.
>apehoop
Only the toppest yuro teams (like Halal Madrid) could play in the NBA, and they would probably end in the bottom 5 of any conference.

>""""""""""""British""""""""""""' Premier League
>not a single player is English or even from Britain.

>Chicago Bears
>not a single bear on the team

>"Clemson" "Tigers"
>Players not from Clemson
>Not even tigers

>Minnesota Vikings
>Vikings never were in Minnesota

If you can provide a team from any league around the World that could beat the champions of one of the american leagues then we have an argument

most of minnesota's ancestral population, in the 1950s, were Scandinavian, Muhammad. now go back to your 0-0 games and commerical truck bowling please thx :^)

>team A ties team B
>force them to play until someone wins because fuck communism
>they still tie
>Amerihandeggs

>Chicago bulls
>it's nothing but humans on the team
>team has no bulls

>be amerilard
>Play with brown eggs

>implying Halas didn't try

>be chilean
>my """country""" is only known for the crash that had the cannibalistic soccer players

The rest of the world doesn't matter tbqh

Well, Mario, find me one.

Spoiler: you can't and never will.

>If you can provide a team from any league around the World that could beat the champions of one of the american leagues then we have an argument

Anyone who shares OP's position and cannot provide evidence mentioned above is eternally and irrevocably BTFO and assblasted heretofore.

Well, the last game between the NBA champ and EL champ saw the victory of Barca against the Lakers, so the NBA don't do this anymore.

Not that it was really significant or relevant in any way anyway, if I dare say, it was just some stupid pre-season exhibition game.

Same for Berlin beating the Spurs 2 years ago (and Berlin is far from being the best team).

If we're going by the metric of "world champions", then team Canada would be ranked as the "world champions" of hockey, USA would be the "world champions" of basketball, etc.

That's what Euros have a problem with, and I sort of take their point.

Yeah, considering their nationality based inferiority complex, I can see how they would try to make that point.

see to be the world champion you need to win the world championship

Not an argument.

>eternally and irrevocably BTFO and assblasted heretofore.

If any YuroPoors want to challenge us for our name as best in the world they can, if not you can keep eating our semen rations and stop complaining.

>There isn't even a world championship
>Leagues are called NATIONAL football, basketball, hockey league
>"""World""" Champions
>most of the world doesn't even care about them
Lmao

Easy lads

I'm running out of room in my American banter folder

Lmao, is your brother in this picture? Most of the world must not care about you if they're letting cartels keep beheading their own people.

Will Roscommon ever win the hurling world cup again, guys?

Moscow Patriots could easily crush Seahawks on a good day.

I think Euroleague champion vs NBA champion serie of matches would be pretty interestng

>they actually believed we were paying for the wall
Have fun paying for my uncle's food stamps lmao

I never assumed Mexico would pay for the wall because I know most of your country is dirt poor. I'd happily pay for the wall if it meant more suffering for you cockroaches and less spics running around my country.

That wall isn't stopping the lads though

I wonder how the best CFL team would do against the worst NFL team in an NFL rules game.

Nice retort

>team loses the Club World Championship of football against the European champions league winners
>losing team is now considered the 2nd best team in the world

That doesn't matter, that's pointless. Only two countries on the planet play football: the US and Canada.
The US and Canada do not comprise the world, the comprise Real North America*, so claiming "World Champs" is disingenuous.
The Inuvialuit could claim to be the World One-Foot High Kick Champions of the World, too, just because no one else plays the game.
It's silly, ffs.
If you're going to claim you're the World Champions, why stop there?
Why not Champions of the Universe?
Just be the fucking champions.
`

*Mexico not included. Mexico has literally nothing in common with the US or Canada and a lot in common with the countries of Central America.

THere is hockey all over the world
Including Europe Russia khazakstan china Scandinavia its a huge sport

>MUH 1/256th WHITE HERITAGE

cringe

no but the border guards will

>Europe Russia khazakstan china Scandinavia
>europe
1 country is mediocre (czech)
>russia
they're pretty good
>kazaks
awful
>china
awful
>scandi
sweden is good denmark is shit and none of the others play
finland is a meme

How's your town rapist doing?

Many non-arguments in this thread and equally many anons with the following condition:

>eternally and irrevocably BTFO and assblasted heretofore.

>Full of athletic black guys
>No bulls

Back to the cuck shed you go.

>Not an argument
Not an argument

Still waiting for you to name that team, Luigi

Spoiler: you cannot and your ass will never not be utterly blasted.

>

>implying NHL teams call themselves world champions

Being Stanley Cup champions is more prestigious

At least with Basketball the "world champions" title holds more merit, because the NBA is like 30% foreign players.

>You will never be obsessed over a country as all these itty bitty yuropoor countries are with based US of A

god i fucking love being the best

lmao yeah. So many bootyblasted yuropoors it really is amusing to read their posts on this board when they should really be posting @

The World Series is the Championship for the 30 best baseball teams in the world, made up the the best players from all over the world. In what way is the championship for the league of the world's best teams, made up of the world's best players, not the world championship?

This applies to all of the big four leagues.

Or the best NFL team playing the worst CFL team under CFL rules.

i would watch euro basketball teams in games against our teams.

it would be competitive for sure.

it was a uruguay rugby team idiot.

>every day this thread
>every day yurocucks get BTFO

>unknown

Holy shit you've raped my sides into orbit

No one in the Caribbean plays baseball

>fat niggers grabbing each other is a sport in America

>hueniggers dying in plane crashes is a sport in South America

>hahah we don't care
>waaaah stop doing things I don't like

l m a o

>he thinks I give a fuck about chapecoense
lol their city is 1000km away from where I live, but they were pretty based though

Now you understand how I feel when some roach from another country tries to talk about the NFL or football.

Even tho it's mostly alright and certainly true, OFFICIALLY calling a local tournament as something that is worldwide is just cringeworthy.

yuropleb teams wouldnt even be able to compete in march madness

How's that peso doing? It's only going to get worse from here on out.

this is like MLS yurop exhibition games. literally no one gives a fuck. When Kobe, Lebron, Durant CP3, Wade, etc. visited the Philippines and played together all on the same team, they almost lost in an exhibition game againts the Philippine NT (which always get shat on by Iran and China, both always thrashed by the US in serious tourney games)

because you fags cant compete.

>invent football
>suck at it
>invent tennis
>suck at it

Hmmm.

This
(pls don't annex us)

t. Urameshi Sakaguchi

>muh heritage muh ancestral

>complaining that we play sports where the equipment costs more than your country's GDP

And Japan would be the "world champions" of baseball, since they're the top ranked country in it.

Why are Americans so insecure that they get so easily b8ed by threads like this?

makes sense. unless my mangass are lying to me, koshien is the pinnacle of baseball

>2011+6
>people still fall for troll threads like these

The crash was in the Argentine-Chilean borde

Any top 50 South American club would defeat the Belgian champion, you ain't in position to talk shit

>Implying there is anyone better at gridiron football than the SB winner
>Implying there is anyone better at baseball than WS winner
>implying there is anyone better at basketball than the NBA champs

Yuropoors need not apply

>>implying there is anyone better at basketball than the NBA champs

This can be disputed because unlike Handegg and luckswing, there are other Basketball teams.

>responding to 18hour old b8 threads
>repeating everything that has already been said

name a team that is better than the cavaliers.

Real Madrid Baloncesto

They beat the Cavs before the start to the season.

Doubtful. Euroleague champion is probably akin to a bubble team in the playoffs.

What is the best sport league format?

>Champion decided by most points playing against every teams of the league
>Champion decided agter play-offs

Why?

american leagues ARE the world championship. why can't you understand this francesco? probably an arab looking dark skinned terrone