Guys im 24, and just bought a fidget spinner from a gas station. Thoughts? I feel a little demasculated

Guys im 24, and just bought a fidget spinner from a gas station. Thoughts? I feel a little demasculated.

IlluminaTi got to you bro. They control you with that shit. Rip

im 22 and got one too

some faggots use them but they are genuinely beneficial for certain types of people.

do what you enjoy.

I am 32 and i dont get the appeal.
When i was in school we had fingerboards and you could imitate tricks with it.
You just spin these between your fingers and thats it? Thats why i dont get them.
But i refuse to be a bitching retard like the adults back then. Get yourself one if you think you need one and have fun with it.

fags

I bought it ironically cause it was there. But im ashamed to say its actually kind of entertaining me lol.

>few weeks ago
>walking around walmart looking for a board game for party
>see fitget spinner
>buy it because I wanted to try it out
>still in box
>go to toy store next town over still looking for this stupid game
>woman and her kids want a fidget spinner but there is an actual waiting list to get one
>little girl looks super sad they don't have one
>run to my car and grab mine still in the box and give it to them
Felt good

+1

If you like it, there is no reason to worry. Hating something just because others do is as lame as loving something just because others do (hype). Like, people shove plugs up their asses and it's accepted by most, why shouldn't you fiddle with a spinning toy when you feel like it.

Enh I'm 32 and bought a couple metal ones. They're fun to mindlessly spin at my desk. It's like spinning a pen. Its just today's toy fad. There's been a ton of other fidget and desk toys throughout the years like the stress ball the koosh ball the dippin bird silly putty. Nobody gives a shit.

There's nothing wrong with the product itself. It serves a purpose. The problem is that it's associated with all the cringy little kids obsessing over them.

the only cringy part, is people who focus more on needing to be for or against something, whether something is cool or dumb, all based around things that are more about letting others decide how you will think about certain things, instead of not obsession over public opinion, fads, etc.

false. the problem is you *caring* what they obsess over. If you dislike something so much why even think about them to the point you hate something which has no affect on your life.

Demasculated isn't a word.

I've been using my wallet and phone for the same purpose for years but that's more involved than a spinner.

If you legit have restless, fidgety, needy hands, then get a fidget cube.

Fidget spinners are for 12 year olds that like shiny things like their dad's lubed cock in their face

wow aren't you just an edgy little cunt

fidget spinners are retarded as fuck and they're made for actual adhd autists not trend following basement dwellers

>calling someone edgy on Sup Forums

underage

My cube has edges come at me

you get them digits

>they are genuinely beneficial for certain types of people.
There are no tests that show this

this is why i purposely stay out of touch

Do what ever the fuck you want to do, it's your life, why let what others think control how you go about your day to day?

Go redeem yourself and give it to some poor kid that doesn't have one.

Maybe then the kids will stop picking on me er..I mean him at school.

what a huge faggot

Autism.

Trips of truth

Congratulations. You are now boring. Bask in it.

moron

They are genuinely beneficial for faggots that want to look more faggot without dressing up in skirts.

>buys overpriced gimmick toy because everyone buys it and the media praises it left and right
>"hurr do whatever you want, why let others control you durrr"

You can get them for $5. I know value is subjective but $5 for even an hour of entertainment is better than market average.

im 27 and i will not buy one or even hold one

My only issue with it is all the cancerous YouTube content it's been spawning. It seems to never end.

Caring what people think is why you feel emasculated.

>I am age
>It is current year
>I refuse to try new things because I am a contrarian

k.

they seem pretty cool, why people are so divided on them is beyond me.