Hey Sup Forums, what was your first time smoking weed like...

hey Sup Forums, what was your first time smoking weed like? First time for me was just me and 2 friends smoking it near a stream and walking into town and getting some food, I remember laughing fucking heaps and not being able to feel my legs for a bit. What was it like for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Vki76x-EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smoked weed twice but too drunk to feel anything

My first time smoking weed was boring, my friend had rolled a small joint and I didn't get any effect at all

The second time I smoked with some random people, and hoo boy did I get stoned. I ended up sleeping for a while in a bathroom, then I got out of the partment and puked all over my boots. Decided to wash them in the local fountain and danced around in the water for an hour having this strange sensation of running down the drain with the water. Then I slept for a few hours on a bench until a couple of friends found me and woke me up and got me home.

Normally I used to get so stoned I couldn't move properly for a few hours, then after I got on antipsychotics I kind of got a normal high where I just laugh with my friends and eat a lot

Age 14. About 7-8 friends all skipped dinner a few days till we had about £40-50 in dinner money and bought 8g from one of the guys older brother.

One of the other guys dads owned some land and we camped there on the Saturday. We had no grinder so we had to pick it apart with our fingers and only one guy could roll because he had practice making roll ups for his dad.
It was a good laugh, chilled all night, we all got high and only smoked like 2-3g between 9 of us.

Boring. I felt no effect for months, but this was just from a shared joint in my car. I quit when had strobe effect after 4 months. Not worth it, although I still think it smells nice.

What is strobe effect ?

Objects known to move at a continuous speed instead are perceived to be moving in a stop-and-go manner. It pissed me off that all my attention was focused on the automatic tone arm of a record player when it moved back to its cradle.

Went to a friend house specifically for this,
the first joint didn't feel really amazing as I thought it will, but then after a couple more joints my entire body felt weird so I laid down on his bed and started melting into it, I seriously thought I couldn't get up.

Then we ate some food and it tasted amazing, like 10 times tastier, sadly it only happened that time, been trying to get shit tasty again for me but it doesn't work, not as much :(

pussy

Oh yeah that sounds shitty. Had that for a while when i started on antipsychotics. It stopped though

Didn't feel anything my first time with a friend, second time I tried it alone smoking out of a fucking aluminum can and then ran to a nearby ditch to "dispose of the evidence" (I was 17 and living with parents).

On the way back I noticed that my legs felt strange, like I could intently notice each and every muscle contracting as I walked on the asphalt. And then later I was watching YouTube videos and I remember watching this one video and like 2 minutes in I suddenly realize that I had been lost in this random thought tangent and it felt like it had been like 20 minutes. And I couldn't remember what the fuck had just happened so I had to start it over.

Weed was kind of odd at first, it took a while to get accustomed to the effects and feel like I had a grasp on the experience. It was definitely more of a hallucinogenic experience than it is now. Even after long periods of not smoking where my tolerance is zero, I'll definitely get baked but there's a certain familiarity with the drug that is permanent. This was like 6-7 years ago so it's hard for me to remember exactly what it was like

First two times I smoked, my dumb ass didn't know how to inhale, so they were basically for naught.

Third time was the ticket. Smoked, went indoors, and as I was walking up the stairs, noted I felt peculiar. Every time my heart would beat, I felt as though my visions would immediately jut an inch in a different direction. Made my way down the hall, started to feel hot and flustered, vision acting funny, felt as though maybe I was coming down with a fever. Had no other experiences to liken it to...

fast forward five minutes later, I'm giggling my ass off, giving my brother a hug, and eating an entire loaf of untoasted white bread from the bag while watching Outlaw Star in the basement.

Was pretty good. Would do again.

I was 15 and idk together with some vodka I was kinda hyperactive tbh and could'nt calm down for hours

The only times I've smoked were with my roomate. She always packs huge bowls and I always forget theyre big because she always smokes that much. First time I was just high in my head for like 10 minutes then felt like I was being crushed under my own weight and nauseous but came down after like an hour and a half. Second time I passed out pretty quickly. Third time was basically a repeat of the first except I was really twitchy and it lasted a lot longer

>be like 11/12
>know older brother has weed under turntables
>break up bud into small rizla
>smoke
>go and see nanny mcphee in the cinema with friends family

>be 14
>wait in carpark for hours for dealer
>dealer spins in his shitty car pumping Mr Happy by Hazard
>buy a 10 bag
>roll it into one skins
>pass between the 4 of us
>be very very high
>colours begin to change, hue of everything alters to greenish/turquoise
>feel limbs go numb
>pretty scared, but laughing with friends
>walk around forest for hours laughing smoking and drinking as the effects became more manageable

First time
>nothing
>inhaled deep as shit
>nothing

Second time
>paranoia
>heart racing
>feeling shit

Third time a few years later
>feel good for 15 minutes
>turns into paranoia again
>vomits
>brutal lack of balance

After that I just stick to booze...

Got really focused on random shit. felt generally good

I was about 14 and I smoked it with some older 16 year old kid I used to skate with.

Cockatoo started laughing and I laughed with it for a solid ten minutes.
Shame acid ruined weed for me I had some good times with that shit

Oh man I know what that's like. I got the the first two times I took dabs. I had to close my eyes and play some calm music until I could see again.

wite ppl

On my first time, I got tunnel vision and mild hallucinations. The tiny tv I was watching finding memo on grew into the size of a cinema screen and the red sofa I was sitting in swallowed me up, yet this didn't scare me.
Then I looked at my buddy who introduced me to it and tried to convey the notion of being very hungry and that we should go get pizza.
All that came out was "David.....................Pizza!".
I was apparently smoking a joint made of very strong skunk, mixed with some dank hash.

Whats with the racism man, everyone was a newbie at some point. Some people just don't work well with it and for them avoiding the stuff is the right thing to do.
I'm white myself, been a stoner for ages, almost never have bad effects from weed and usually that is just because a lack sugar, not the weed itself.

Smoked a bowl like that and we tried to watch Cheech and Chong and couldn't pay attention. Kept looking at the ceiling instead of tv and saying I can't pay attention. This was at 12 could of started smoking many times earlier cause was a skater.

First time, I was smocking through usual plastic bottle, but think I was too drunk to sell something.
But second, managed to bottle with bucket, I really got high. That moment only one thought swooped on me - switch of my phone, lol.

first time smoking was with some locals i was like 14, kept feeling paranoid eventually left and went to a smoke shop and had the best mcdonalds of my life while feeling light as a feather

I was like 16 the first time I tried it. I took some weed from my mum's grinder and rolled a couple of J's. First one didn't feel much after the second one I ate like 24 granola bars and played halo it was a good time

lmao yeah this literally doesnt happen

I made a bong out of a bottle as suggested by an user here. The first bowl didn't do shit, so I waited about 10 minutes, smoked a second, same thing and smoked a third. Didn't do anything for a while, then I started spacing out. Soon after, time started to feel really slow, and then I completely lost my short term memory. It took a long fucking time to build up, but by that point I was absolutely blasted. I eventually went to sleep because I was way higher than intended. It was pretty great. Makes me wish my first few times were like that all the time. Tolerance sucks.

Weed can be a mild psychedelic user, it hasn't happened to me since, but at that time it did.
I also have a nervous system that is always dialed up to 11. Everything feels stronger for me, heck I can even detect allergens in stuff, before I get an actual strong reaction, enabling me to avoid it before anaphylactic shock even has to set in.

>we all got high
>only smoked like 2-3g between 9 of us
dude pick one

aka you zoned out on finding nemo and got real cozy and got the munchies. you had a Classic toke sesh user, feel good bout it

Complete bullshit, you weren't smoking weed.

Cool

Get together with a friend that is massive pothead. Ask him to hang out and smoke some kush. He says yes. Never smoked so get massive fucking coughing fit. Keep going while dying. End up feeling jackshit. Go to store with friends. End up asking for raw beef because shit tastes good and get stuck on a sentence for fucking 10 minutes in the store(felt like 5 seconds).
Bike home stoned as shit apparently.
Chill out, eat an entire fucking pizza while mom asks if i had a good time with my friends.
I say: It was alright.

Small bodies plus zero tolerance and some good bud could do this.
It was a great time, but I'm not exaggerating, I did have red tunnel vision from the sofa I was in and the tv really did look like it was growing to me.
It was nothing near the lsd and shroom experiences I've had, but it was still with mild hallucinations.

It was hash, and I was 13 sitting on a bench with my degenerate friends, I first felt an intense relaxation and the world started look darker and fuzzy (idk how to explain) then I started laughing like a retard and became happy as fuck, dropped on my knees and confessed my affections for some girl and embarrassed myself, she started flirting with my heavy after that tho luckily

>Be me, 12
>Pot-head uncle is babysitting for the weekend
>uncle goes outside in the cold to smoke what I thought was cigarette's
>I go outside
>See's that he has a joint
>"you wanna hit this little man"
>"sure" getting nervous like a lil bitch
>when I grab the joint he tells me to inhale all of the smoke I can in
>hits joint as hard as I fucking can
>my throat burnt and I couldn't feel shit
>we continue to smoke the joint until its just a roach
>we go inside where its warm
>wotintheholylivingfuck.jpg
>I suddenly get hit in the goddamn face with a numbness in my jaw and legs, laughing my ass off, feeling gud
>I flop over on the couch, dying of laughter, being the lightweight I was
>I manage to get up and raid the kitchen for food
>I eat all of the shit I grabbed
>I suddenly get tired and crash after about an hour or two
After that I would always bum pot off my uncle, and I always loved it since

>Be teenager
>Always want to experiment with drugs, bud don't because I was crazy religious / afraid of hell
>Never did it
>Joined the army
>Become atheist
>Realize I can now do whatever I want
>Still not able to do drugs because they perform a urinalysis like once week at our unit (CO was a dick)
>Get honorably discharged
>Buddy picks me up from the airport
>Driving back from Pittsburgh, mention how I'm now free from religion and the military so I can experiment with all the stuff I always wanted to
>Friend Mentions he has weed
>My dad just got remarried, so his house is empty
>We go to my dad's house
>Put my computer's music on random
>This song plays :
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Vki76x-EU

>Smoke like 6 Gs
>Don't feel anything at first
>Suddenly High as fuck
>One of the Greatest things in my life
>Eat a ton of food and drink a ton SOBE (pic related)
>Everyone in town hears that religious guy is not religious anymore
>Everyone wants to get me high
>Get high everyday for free for like the next six months because everyone wants to get me stoned
>Go off to college, start buying my own weed
>Smoke weed daily for almost 2 years straight
>3.65 GPA
>Getting pussy on the reg
>Smoke "Mr. Nice Guy" JWH shit
>Get awful anxiety
>Heart palpitations
>Forget about it
>Driving around old country road smoking blunt (favorite past-time)
>Heart palpitations
>Ruins everything
>Try to smoke weed for another three months off and on - every time I do it I get anxious
>Weed is no fun anymore
>Stop smoking it
>Almost 30
>Almost every person I meet in their 30s or older that I meet who smokes weed is a fucking tool
>Glad it happened the way it did, but still miss the good times.

my first time smoking was last week. all my friends (have) smoke(d) , so i ended up falling for the meme at my friend evans house. i'll greentext it just cause.

writing this with one hand will explain why.

>two weeks ago
>riding dirt bike
>fall
>break wrist
>ff 1 week
>in cast chilling with friends
>wrist still feels funny if i move it a certain way
>friends are smoking, end up falling into peer pressure
>sorry mr. beasley
>take a couple bong hits, nothing
>watching my friend play mine craft on the xbox
>fucking lame

ff 1 hour

>meet up with two guys who also have another of my friends
>drive around trying to find somewhere to smoke
>handful of guys walking behind my neighborhood looking for a spot to roll joints and get stoned
>it's us
>find a rock in an off part of the trail
>the asian bro with us rolled at least 10 joints
>every time i looked over he was either rolling or grinding
>everything is funny
>drive back to friends house for more minecraft
>can't feel my broken wrist
>keep adjusting it in fear that it's in pain but i just can't feel it
>do this for 20 minutes
>stoner friend opens laptop
>recommends me to watch a "watch this when you're high
>trip fucking balls
>high wears off shortly after
>drive home with windows down

i was like 75% sober when i got home and just kept my distance from my parents. everything went ok